揂 little girl who was bitten by a dolphin at Seaworld.?Check this out with our caught on videotape. This is a girl whose dream is to one day work with dolphins. Her parent抯 new-visiting SeaWorld on their trip to Orlando was a must but they may no

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

-Everyone knows the importance of healthy eating, yet many of us still buy unhealthy foods. So here to help us break out the shopping rut is Family Circle food director and registered dietitian, Regina Ragone. Thanks so much for joining us, Regina. -

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

北京奥运28大项 参与,竞争,分享,进步 Flatwater 皮划艇静水 英文原文 All kayaks and canoes shall carry a vertical plate, made of non-transparent material, marked with black numbers on a white background, indicating the lane. The numbers on the plate

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

In the 1960s, during the earliest space flights, no one knew exactly how weightlessness would affect eating and drinking. Would food fly off a plate? Would astronauts have digestive problems, with no gravity to help things along the digestive system?

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Eddie made a sandwich. He made a sandwich for lunch. He made a turkey sandwich for lunch. He put two slices of bread in the toaster. He pushed down the toaster handle. He took some turkey out of the refrigerator. He sliced the turkey. He put it into

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

By Arjun Kohli Nairobi 18 July 2007 Kenya and Tanzania have experienced seven earthquakes in the past five days. Arjun Kohli reports for VOA from Nairobi that the Kenyan government asks people remain calm and go about their daily business as usual. T

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: The American dinner plate today is an exercise in variety, and that's thanks in part to a man named David Fairchild. He was a government botanist at the end of the 19th century. Back then, meals were mostly about sustenance, and Fa

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

A former chief of the Beijing traffic police is being investigated for discipline violations. Song Jianguo became the head of the capital's traffic management division in 2008 before the Beijing Olympic Games. He's being accused of using his position

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

My roommate, Jim, invited me over to his house for a family meal. Im an only child, so Im not used to a big family dinner. I felt like a fish out of water. ... Jims mother: Sit down, everybody. Dinners ready. Phil: Thank you for having me over, Mrs.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

still camera 照相机 cinecamera 电影摄影机 (美作:movie camera) television camera 电视摄像机 box camera 箱式照相机 folding camera 风箱式照相机 lens 镜头 aperture 光圈 wide-angle lens 广角镜头 diaphragm 光圈 telephoto lens 远摄镜头,长焦镜头 zoom lens 变

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

【俚语】 License plate number 车牌号 【例句】 Its illegal to cover you license plate number when youre driving. 开车时覆盖掉车牌号是违法的。 License [英] 执照,许可证 Licence [美] 执照,许可证 【例句】 Its a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

License Plate Readers Spur Privacy Concerns Arlington County Police Detective Mohammed Tabibi is with the auto theft unit. He uses license plate readers, or LPRs, mounted on the hood of his car, to look for stolen vehicles. It has paid dividends. We

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

介绍: Busybody 好事者 He spreads rumers like it is his profession. He is really a busybody. 他到处传播流言蜚语,就好像这是他的职业一样。他真是个好事者。 A lot on ones plate 很忙 I just have a lot on my plate tod

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说