Kramer's Cafe Y: 欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。 J: Hello everyone, my name is Jody! And welcome to American Cafe! American Cafe is a place where you can improve your spoken English by meeting people w

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语听者文摘

Y: 各位听众好, 我是杨晨,欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。 J: Hello everyone, my name is Jody ! And welcome to American Cafe! American Cafe is a place where you can improve your spoken English

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

It was a beautiful summer day in New York City. It was a day made for walking. John was standing at an intersection near the Brooklyn Bridge. He had driven over the bridge before. But he had never walked over the bridge. He started walking uphill on

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

unit08 Accident Reports 交通事故报告 A pedestrian hit me and went under my car. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way. No one was to blame for the accident, but it never

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

Do you ever get angry at people walking slowly in front of you? If you do, you might be suffering from Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED). A University of Hawaii professor, Leon James, has studied peoples emotions as they walk along busy streets i

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 创新英语

1.President Barack Obama says his administration's efforts to fix the economy are moving in the right directions. Speaking at his second prime-time news conference, the President urged Americans to be patient, saying the recovery would take time. 2.

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(三)月

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Go for a bouncy walk over the Thames on the Millennium Bridge John: June 2000, and London saw the opening of its first pedestrian-only bridge, the Millennium Bridge, between St. Pauls Cathedral and the Tate Mo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

074 cities Words Noisy pollution traffic jam shopping centre pedestrian zone bus stop inner city suburb apartment block busy street advertisement facilities stress light park ring road airport train/bus station Entertainment theatre cinema bar and cl

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

Their products have no spirit to them. Their products have no... sort of spirit of enlightenment about them. 他们的产品没有灵魂和魅力 They are very pedestrian. 太过平庸 And the sad part is that most customers don't have a lot of that

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Hello, and welcome to Legal Lads Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Lawful Life. Im your host, Adam Freedman But first, your daily dose of legalese: This podcast does not create an attorney-client relationship with any listener. In other words, although

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

神探夏洛克第一季第一集_12 约翰 嗯... John, erm... 我想还是该告诉你 我把工作当成爱人 I think you should know that I consider myself married to my work, 尽管我受宠若惊 and while I'm flattered, 但我真的不想找什

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

Most of us dont think twice about getting behind the wheel even for short hops to pick up some milk. And thats not just because cars are convenient, or because were lazy. According to Andrew Furman of Ryerson University in Toronto , its because in ma

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

This is AP news minute. 1. Officials in Tennessee say 13 people have died from a wildfire that ravaged the great smoky mountains, including a person appeared to have a heart attack, while fleeing the flames. They also raised the number of homes and b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(十二)月

AS IT IS 2015-05-20 19-Year-Old Is Youngest Mayor in Maryland History 马里兰州史上最年轻的市长只有19岁 Brandon Paulin is the top official in the town of Indian Head, Maryland even though he is only 19 years old. Mr. Paulin started the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

在近两年的雅思听力考试中,地图题的比重加大。掌握雅思听力地图题的突破方法,才能够获得雅思高分,因此刘丽老师为大家准备了解题秘籍。 听力地图题主要出现在section 2, 多以旅游场景

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

A Donald Duck undercover police ploy to catch law-breaking motoristssparked a row after a woman complained she was scared of the cartoon character. 一名警察装扮成唐老鸭以图抓住违规驾车的司机。一名女士因此收到惊吓后投诉

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Google has patented a sticky coating for driverless cars that could reduce damage done to pedestrians in the event of a collision. People struck by the vehicle would become glued to its bonnet, rather than being thrown off and further injured. 谷歌已

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Most of us are used to seeing traffic lights above eye level. Whether we are driving, biking, or walking, traffic signals help us know when to stop and when it is safe to proceed. 我们多数人都习惯看和我们眼睛一个高度的红绿灯。无

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Britain's first ever fast pedestrian lane has opened in Liverpool city centre - following research that claims 47% of the nation finds slow walking the most annoying aspect of high-street shopping. 英国首个快速步行道在利物浦市中心开通

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间