Unit 6 Section A Pre-reading Activities First Listening Please listen to a short passage carefully and prepare to answer some questions. Second Listening Listen to the tape again. Then answer the foll

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

绕口令是挑战!英语绕口令更是挑战? 你想挑战吗? 快点加入吧! Have a try! 英语绕口令 A Finnish fisher named Fisher failed to fish any fish one Friday afternoon and finally he found out a big fissure in his fishing-net

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

世界上有很多景点、物品都是以名人来命名的,你知道的有几个呢? Neil: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, the programme in which we discuss something from the news and teach you a few useful words and phrases on the way!

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

歌词如下: Do you know this man? Do you know this man? Do you know this man? Yes, I do! Do you know that man? Do you know that man? Do you know that man? No, I don't! Yes, I do! No, I don't! Yes, I do! No, I don't! Do you know this woman? Do you k

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

EXPLORATIONS - Mesa Verde National Park in Colorado: Protecting the Culture of Ancient Native AmericansBy Marilyn Christiano and Shelley Gollust Broadcast: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(五)月

This is Scientific Americans 60-second Science. I am Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Some names never seem to go out of style, like David or Emily. Some never really catch on. Not many girls are named Laurel, even fewer are named Lauryl S

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

Jack the Ripper Finally Caught, Maybe 开膛手杰克终于被抓住了,也许 After more than a century, one of worlds most infamous killers is finally caught. Maybe. Perhaps. A British writer says he has uncovered the true identity of Jack the Ripp

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

'A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss' 滚石不生苔 A Sotheby's employee shows the handwritten lyrics for Bob Dylan's 'Like a Rolling Stone' song that is part part of a collection from; 'A Rock and Roll History: Presley to Punk' at Sotheby's auction ho

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AS IT IS 2016-09-23 American Boy Offers Home to Syrian Boy in Letter to Obama 美国男孩写信给奥巴马,为叙利亚男孩提供住处 This is Whats Trending Today Last month, images of a bloody, wounded 5-year-old Syrian boy in an ambulance c

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

An attack by a robot at a technology fair in Shenzhen last Thursday has been blamed on incorrect operation. 上周四发生在深圳一个科技展上的机器人伤人事件最终被归因于操作不当。 The robot named Xiaopang displayed at the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

As the new year starts you might have recently bought a new diary or calendar and thought Where do these words come from? at least thats what I did. There is also, of course, also the chance that you have been merrily scheduling in gym appointments a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The 2016 Noble Partner military exercises have entered their fifth day. Troops from Georgia, the US and the UK have started the drills at Vaziani military base and it will last until May 26. Some 500 Georgian, 650 US and 150 British troops are taking

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

这是我生命中最精彩的日子。这是我真正能够正视自己,评判自己和明确方向的时刻。 当你有了家庭的时候,你取舍的目标就会发生变化 Tim McGraw He said I was in my early forties. 他说:我的前四十

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

讲解 Todays key word is Armor Armor 盔甲 还可以写作Armour. Armor is a protective covering that is used to prevent damage from being inflicted to an object, or individual. Personal armor is used to protect soldiers. Here are some examples: Ne

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Thank you so much for sending in your photos,If you have a Glamour Shot you think I should see,please send it to me. 谢谢你们寄来照片 如果你有张写真艺术照想让我看到 请寄给我 All season long we have been sending Jeannie and

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

After the Transformers, we would meet another superman named Spider Man. The new episode The Amazing Spider Man will be on 2012 in 3D which would reveal the stories when our big hero is still at school. Today, we would talk about the new Spider Man A

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

The South Ridge on Aoraki Mt Cook has been re-named Hillary Ridge. This is to honour Sir Edmund Hillary who was in the group of four climbers who were first to climb along that ridge to the top the mountain in 1948. It took them 7 hours. Aoraki Mt Co

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

but in the 1950s Patrick Blackett of the University of London and S. K. Runcorn of the University of Newcastle studied the ancient magnetic patterns frozen in British rocks and were startled, to say the very least, to find them indicating that at som

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

重点词汇 chow down 吃饭;大快朵颐 gobble vi. 贪食;咯咯叫 1. About 46 million turkeys are cooked for Thanksgiving each year. 每年感恩节大约要吃4600万只火鸡。 2. Not everyone eats turkey on Thanksgiving. According to the

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

This is from Custer South Dakota,10:10pm,suspicious people were reported doing something with flashlights by the side of North 5th street in Custer 这条来自南达科塔州的卡斯特 晚上十点十分 几个可疑分子拿着手电筒 鬼鬼祟祟

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀