liable -可能的,大概的 liberal -心胸宽阔的,开明的 liberate-解放,使...获自由 liberty -自由,自由权 license -许可证,执照 lick -舔,舔食 lid-盖子 lightning -闪电 likely -可能的,有希望的 likewise -同样的,照样的 limb-肢,臂,腿 limitation -限制,限度 limited -

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

Hi, Im Anderson Cooper. Welcome to Podcast. Joined sides and voted language now are standing the only different between Todd Akin position on the abortion and vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan, also a rocker and their ridiculous. Lets get start.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(八)月

In the 2012 presidential race , according to Federal Election Commission data 96 percent of all campaign contributions from Ivy League faculty and employees 2年总统选举中 根据联邦选举委员会数据 常春藤盟校教职员工有96%的捐赠

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The government has imposed a curfew across much of Thailand as fires continue to rage in Bangkok. Yesterday, troops stormed a blockade set up by anti-government protesters and the rest of red-shirt leaders. More than 40 people have died in political

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

Jerry跟同事Paula和Will打招呼,注意听他们三人周末都干了些什么。 Jerry: Hey, Paula. Hi, Will. Did you have a good weekend? Paula: Yeah... I checked out that new 3-D movie. It's amazing what they can do with technologies these da

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

人的大脑的结构会影响人的政治立场吗? Alice: Hello, I'm Alice. Rob: And I'm Rob. Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! Weve had a special request from our listeners in Lugano, Switzerland for a more complicated topic this week. Were t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas, 我从来不觉得借鉴别人的创意可耻 and I think part of what made the Macintosh great was that people working on it were musicians, and poets and artists, and zoologists and historia

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

IN THE NEWS - Conservatives, Liberals Criticize Bush's Choice for Court By Nancy Steinbach and Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Saturday, October 08, 2005 I'm Steve Ember with IN THE NEWS in VOA Special Engl

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Last week, we told you that the number of foreign students in the United States had reached an all-time high. More than six hundred seventy-one thousand foreign students attended an American college o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十二)月

Todd: So, Tres can you talk about American high school. What was high school like for you? What is American high school like? Tres: Thats a very good question. When one says an American high school, to some people maybe movies that depict high school

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

By Jeremy White John Kerry sailed across Boston Harbor for the Democratic Convention last month to the sound of Bruce Springsteen's No Surrender. Stepping onto the dock, he said the Boss had it right.

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

今天我们要学的词是spoiler。 Spoiler, 是指拆台的人。美国消费者权益倡导者拉尔夫.纳德再次宣布竞选总统。Nader has been called an election spoiler, 纳德一直被称为竞选的搅局者。 不过,在接受媒体采

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Todd: OK, Mike, I was wondering, you're from Canada, and you have lived in America, and we work together, and in our company everybody is American but you, so how would you say Canadians are different than Americans? Mike: Well, first of all, I'll ju

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mark: Hey, Mike, how's it going? Mike: Good, thanks Mark: Mike I have a question for you. What do you think about the issue of guns? Do you think that people should have a right to own a gun or do you think that it should be illegal, that people shou

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mark: Hey, Mike, how's it going? 马克:嘿,迈克,你过得怎么样? Mike: Good, thanks. 迈克:很好,谢谢。 Mark: Mike I have a question for you. What do you think about the issue of guns? Do you think that people should have a rig

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

LESSON 12 How a dog got his dinner 第十二课 一只狗是如何得到它的晚餐 In a town in the south of France, twenty poor people were served with dinner, at a certain hour every day. 法国南部的一个小镇上,有20个流浪汉每天聚在

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

Sipho has lived in London all his life. Here is what he thinks of the statement. Some of them are some of them aren't. Generally I would say they are. I think they're very regimented,very quite straightforward, some of them can be adventurous, but ge

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Mark: Hey, Mike, how's it going? Mike: Good, thanks Mark: Mike I have a question for you. What do you think about the issue of guns? Do you think that people should have a right to own a gun or do you think that it should be illegal, that people shou

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Analysts say the visit of Japanese envoy Natsuo Yamaguchi will help to ease the tensions between China and Japan. Liu Jiangyong, an International Relations expert with Tsinghua University, says the visit is made on behalf of Yamaguchi's New Komeito P

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Todd: So, Aaron, how does the government work in Australia? Aaron: The government in Australia is very simple. We have two major parties. The Liberal Party and the Labor Party, and the people decide who the Prime Minister is. You chose a politician t

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂