Mandy Moore I Wanna Be With You I Wanna Be With You I try but I can not seem to get myself To think of anything but you Your breath on my face Your warm gentle kiss, I taste the truth I taste the truth We know what I came here for So I will not ask f

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 春天听的英文歌曲

绯闻少女 Taylor Momsen 海扁王电影原声 Make Me Wanna Die 泰勒?莫姆森(Taylor Momsen,1993年7月26日-),是一名美国女演员及模特儿,原名:泰勒?米高?莫姆森(Taylor Michael Momsen)。泰勒因演出由小说

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Animal Talk A cat says ,meow ,meow , A dog says , bow ,wow , You are a cat , You are a dog . (动物的叫声) 一只小猫在叫,喵喵, 一只小狗在叫,汪汪, 你是一只小猫, 你是一只小狗。

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英语儿歌

我想牵着你的手:Susan Wong -I Wanna Hold You Hand I Wanna Hold Your Hand,这样的念头,或许是甜蜜,或许是不安,或许是冲动。 那怦怦乱跳的心事里,是无法抑制无法掩饰的情绪。 也许你会想要唱起这样

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

gonna=going to Im gonna take off. 我要走了。 wanna=want to I wanna take a shower. 我想沖澡。 gotta=got to Ive gotta go. 我得走了。 outta=out of Get outta here! 你少来 kinda=kind of 有点儿 Hes kinda sleepy. 他有点儿。 sorta=s

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

IWannaBeAFireman Iwannabeafireman Inahookandladdertruck Savingallthebuildings Whenafirehasstruck Iwannabeafireman DoingallIcan That'swhatIwanttobe WhenIgrowuptobeaman Woman They'vegotthosecrazypoles Atthestation Youcansliderightdown Tothefloor Whenyo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

多功能英语阅读19 Can Jody Talk

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 多功能英语阅读

Alone in this house again tonight 今夜又独守空房 I got the TV on, 电视节目都已播完 the sound turned down and a bottle of wine 瓶中酒也所剩无几 There's pictures of you and I on the walls around me 四壁挂满你我的合影 The

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

You Make Me Wanna Blue To start it off I know you know me To come to think of it it was only last week That I had a dream about us oh That's why I am here I'm writing this song To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along Someway let me k

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Tonight I Wanna Cry 《今晚我想哭泣》一首能够让你安静下来静静聆听的歌曲 英文歌词 : {verse 1} ~ alone in this house again tonight i got the tv on, the sound turned down and a bottle of wine there s pictures of you and i on the walls around me the way

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith Aerosmith[空中铁匠乐队]堪称摇滚界的一棵长青树,常被与重金属乐队Kiss相提并论,乐队坚持几十年不变的硬摇滚风格,其开朗硬实的乐风与尽情挥洒的蓝调音符,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

英文歌词: You set my soul at ease Chased darkness out of view Left you desperate spell on me Say you feel it too i know you do I've got so much more to give This can't die, I yearn to live Pour yourself all over me And i'll cherish every drop here o

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Don: Yes, I know her name is Fiona. I'm her husband, Don. Acheng:Oh! I'm so sorry! I had no idea. Don:Do all Chinese men hit on married women? Acheng:No, no. I'm really sorry. Don:I think you'd better sit down now. Acheng:Yes, of course. In fact, it'

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Darin Zanyar是来自瑞典的可爱大男孩,成名于2004年度瑞典流行偶像大赛,轻快动感的旋律和可爱的小孩子的声音让人过耳难忘,出生于1987年的他是当年的瑞典偶像亚军,现在瑞典当红的偶像歌手

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

选自选自凯斯厄本(Keith Urban)的专辑《Be Here》 专辑《伴你一生 Be Here》一共收录了十四首全新作品,可谓之首首经典。整张专辑充满了轻松愉快地气氛,其中也有几首个人心声的表达。虽然一曲

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

I really hate to let this moment go Touching your skin, and your hair falling slow When a goodbye kiss, feels like this Don't you wanna stay here a little while? Don't you wanna hold each other tight? Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight? Don'

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

女孩子 当你长大:Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Greg Laswell,来自美国的民谣歌手。他的声音低缓中带有令人安慰的宁静特质,他的歌也经常出现在电影和电视剧的配乐中。这首Girls Just Wanna Have Fun是他比

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

歌词: Tonight I'm gonna Throw my past away Tonight I'm gonna Live like my last day It makes wanna say... When your around I can tell I'm about to lose myself I'm about to lose myself Caught up in The moment again Boy you take my breath away Boy y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

温情对唱:Kelly Clarkson - Dont You Wanna Stay 乡村歌手Jason Aldean去年的新专辑My Kinda Party中,这首好听的Dont You Wanna Stay是与Kelly Clarkson合唱的~怀念一下Kelly美好的嗓音~而Kelly的新专辑预计今年五月也

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Katy在美国德州出生,但是在科罗拉多州长大。她出生在一个音乐家庭,从小就对音乐有浓厚的兴趣。在四岁的时候已经开始学习弹钢琴,在家人的鼓励下,她加入了教堂的唱诗班。再到上大学

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语