A: I need to get my high speed internet installed. B: You'll need to make an appointment. A: Could I do that right now, please? B: What day would you like us to do the installation? A: Is Friday good? B: We're only available at 3:00 pm. A: You can't

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like? 托德:好的,苏菲,我们要谈高中生活。你的高中生活是什么样的? Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Jeannie, The United States speaker High school was a very good experience for me. During my high school years, I was having a lot of trouble at home so school was where I went to escape all my problems and I really put myself into my work and I loved

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:知识就是力量

A faster way of travel but with higher cost, high-speed rail in China continues to undergoing doublt. The 2,298-kilometer line which links five regional economic centers including Beijing, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, Changsha and Guangzhou, largely shortens th

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Chinese leaders have set their annual economic growth targets, as well as plans for the development of high-tech to start out this year's NPC legislative session. Addressing the opening of the National People's Congress on Monday, Chinese Premier Li

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

天价商品 【内容提要】: 1)Sheerrobbery!Itissky-high!天价 sheer:彻底的,绝对的 robbery:抢劫 rob:verb. torobsb.ofsth. Sheerrobbery!Thepriceofsth.issky-high! 也罢,我干脆买个2万的算了!可是又一想,那要是个junkcar怎么办呢?

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 笨小孩学口语

Well theres been a debate in the papers recently about whether companies can ask their female staff to wear high heels as part of their dress code.Ceril Campbell explains why some companies are asking their female staff to wear high heels. Because wh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Was it the trick of the light Or a shot in the dark Was it hell or high water That broke our hearts Was it something I said Or just a cruel twist of fate Was it hell or high water Is it too late Oh is it too late Well all my life I've been Searching

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

IN THE NEWS - High Oil Prices and the World Economy By Jill Moss Broadcast: Saturday, August 27, 2005 I'm Shep O'Neal with IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. This week, crude oil traded briefly at a

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

By Lawrence Lanahan and Marissa Melton The High Zero Festival of Experimental Improvised Music takes place in Baltimore, Maryland, every October. It is billed as

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--时事新闻

Israeli High Court to Consider Legality of Security Barrier Ross Dunn Israel's high court has agreed to consider the legality of a controversial West Bank security barrier , just weeks before the proj

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

She's Got You High是英国独立摇滚乐队Mumm-Ra的第三支单曲,同时也作为文艺爱情小品《和莎莫的500天》(500) Days of Summer的片尾曲 Artist:Mumm-Ra Song:She's Got You High She's got you high and you don't even know y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Swimmers broke many records this week at the world championships in Rome. But there was the swimsuit issue. Start of the men's 200 meter individual medley race in Rome FINA is the group that governs swimmi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(八)月

Rebels and government forces in the Democratic Republic of Congo continue a tense standoff outside the eastern town of Goma, where sporadic fighting between the two sides has forced hundreds of thousands to flee. Leaders from Southern Africa said Su

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十一月)

'Get Up and Do It,' Says High School Dropout Headed for College PHILADELPHIA It took two years of non-stop studying for Lance Dunn to make it to this point. After dropping out of a high school in the 11th grade, the 23-year old Philadelphia resident

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(305) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(七月)

A faster way of travel but with higher cost, high-speed rail in China continues to undergoing doublt. The 2,298-kilometer line which links five regional economic centers including Beijing, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, Changsha and Guangzhou, largely shortens th

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Todd: OK. Kerys, we're going to talk about high school. Um, what was high school like for you? Kerys: It was a very interesting experience. I was in a high school in a, quite a run-down area. Todd: Oh, OK. Kerys: So it was the norm for girls to get p

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK. Cat, we're going to talk about high school. Cat: OK. Todd: Ah, tell me about high school. Did you like high school? Cat: I did after I was about 14 or 15 years old, when we could chose our subjects. Todd: Uh-huh. Cat: I started to enjoy it

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

now i know im gun get down on the floor experiencing what you cant ignore but something bout this beat just got me hooked come over here and take a closer look coz i cant get enough, i cant get enough i cant stay on the ground (woah) i cant get enoug

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The best paying jobs in the United States often require successful completion of a study program at a college or university. But a new study suggests there are also millions of good jobs for people with only a high school education. The study was a p

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月