Sharapova awoke Monday to a phone call from her father saying, Good morning, Champion. The Russian teen had taken over the WTA Tour's No. 1 ranking from Lindsay Davenport. This is something I've dreamed of all my life, Sharapova said. It's just an am

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 听美文故事记6级单词

Topic1-Chinese universities improve performance in 7th Annual Global University Employability Ranking Times Higher Education (THE) published the seventh annual Global University Employability Ranking on November 16th, revealing a strong performance b

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Since October 1992, League Tables of British Universities have been published annually by The Times,The Independent and several other organizations. 自1992年10月以来,英国大学排行榜每一年都会由《泰晤士报》《独立报》,以其

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 走进牛津大学

Topic1-Online booking platform Qunar faces customer complaints Qunar.com, third-party online booking platform, is facing critiques about lying to consumers. Southern Weekend, a reputable newspaper in China, reported a story about the difficulties of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Domestic violence case ranking in China After analyzing data on court cases of domestic abuse in the last 3 years, a lawyer has devised a ranking of domestic abuse cases according to locality. Shandong Province tops the list of having the big

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

今天我们要学的词组是felony。 Felony的意思是重罪, 通常指谋杀, 盗窃财物等判刑一年以上的严重犯罪活动。 切尼付总统的前办公厅主任Lewis Libby被控在中情局特工身份泄密案的调查中撒谎。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

北京奥运28大项 参与,竞争,分享,进步 Diving 跳水 英文原文 In the final competition, except where the tournament system is used, the divers shall compete in the reverse order of their ranking determined by the total scores at the end of the semi-fin

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

Profile Birthday: April 1, 1987 Birthplace: Yixing, Jiangsu Height: 176 cm Weight: 60 kg “家庭制造”的丁俊晖和“国家培养”的刘翔至少有两个共同点:青春痘“欣欣向荣”

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Times Higher Education (THE) last Wednesday published the annual Global University Employability Ranking, revealing that 14 Chinese universities make into the ranking. 泰晤士高等教育(THE)上周三发布了《全球大学就业能力排行榜

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Media Group: Press Freedom Slipping in Some Countries A new Reporters Without Borders index cites hot spots in the Middle East, Africa and Asia as being among the worst offenders of press freedom. The journalism rights group also says there has been

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

Topic 1: Qin HuohuoYesterday, Qin Zhihui, better known as Qin Huohuo, was found guilty of defamation and causing disturbances by Beijing Chaoyang District People's Court and sentenced to three years. This is the nation's first judgment against a defe

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1 Beijing Occupies Too Many ResourcesBeijing is a black hole that absorbs numerous resources from other cities in the country, according to a report from the magazine Vistastory. As a result, everyday more than 1,000 non-local dream seekers come

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

The Korean language has no less than six different levels of conversational address,depending on their relationship between the addressee and the addressor: formal deference, informal deference, blunt, familiar, intimate and plain. 在韩语中,根据

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Arriving French Open Champion, Maria Sharapova is clearly in the d* focused on defending her fisrt ever Roland Garros crown. The world number two had always struggled on the clay until she found * a year ago and rise to the title. -I do enjoy a littl

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

今天我们要学的词组是felony。 Felony的意思是重罪, 通常指谋杀, 盗窃财物等判刑一年以上的严重犯罪活动。 切尼付总统的前办公厅主任Lewis Libby被控在中情局特工身份泄密案的调查中撒谎。

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

By Efam Dovi Accra 07 November 2006 Ghana's government is questioning the basis of a Transparency International report that named the West African nation as one of the most corrupt countries in world. Ghana Government spokesman Frank Agyekum Governm

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十一月)

学个词-1756-fall-for 今天我们要学的词是 fall for. To fall for 有上当的意思,过去时是 fell for。Don't fall for that! He is just playing a prank on you. 他在拿你恶作剧,别上当。That was such an old trick. I cannot be

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Subject : I have racked my brain. 第一,迷你对话 A: I have racked my brain. I still have no idea about how to spend Valentines day. 我绞尽脑汁,仍然想不出如何过情人节。 B: Just take her to a high ranking restaurant and presen

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Topic1 Drag-Racing Accident in BeijingAfter a real-life Fast and Furious car race in downtown Beijing, two people have been detained on suspicion of dangerous driving. Is drag racing becoming a bigger problem? Topic2 Public Asked to Choose the Hand S

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topics: Video-game violence; ROTC; should have done versus should have to do; just versus only; to learn as (one) goes Words: realism insensitive arcade minor rating system console officer branch ranking Dont Ask, Dont Tell gay should have done shoul

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe