Unit 50 Make a move. Unit 50 采取行动 Where you live can make a difference in your diet,says a study in the Journal of American College Health.Researchers at Washington State University compared the daily food choices made by male and female stud

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Unit 93:Give yourself a break 第93单元:放自己一马 Did you go off your diet? Welcome to the club ! 你在节食中破戒了吗?欢迎你加入我们的行列! You're only human.Don't come down on yourself. 你只是个凡人嘛。别责怪

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Mediterranean Diet 地中海饮食 What it is: A traditional Mediterranean diet, eaten by people in Greece, Italy and Spain, emphasizes seasonality. 它是什么:传统的地中海饮食是希腊、意大利和西班牙人的饮食方式,它强调季

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. A listener has written from China for advice about how to lose weight. Michael in Shanghai says he is twenty-six years old and has battled obesity for most of his life. Doctors say obesity, also known a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(四)月

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidus. This week, we will examine the brain disorder known as epilepsy. Many people do not understand epilepsy. They may consider it a mental

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(九)月

AS IT IS 2016-07-12 Japan to Move Slowly on Amending Constitution After Election 将继续修改宪法 Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is claiming victory in Sundays parliamentary elections. His Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) coalition won a two-t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

不定式(to do)一般是指将要或者以后发生的事情,而介词(to doing or to something)往往是指一个现有事实或者状态。 1 Pay attention to, contribute to, lead to, give rise to 这些都是接一个现有事实,to后面要加

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Theres a great reason why a womans weight may fluctuate. Some might say its a hectic work schedule preventing them from getting to the gym. 女性的体重变化受到很多因素的影响。有些人可能会认为,这是因为女性工作太忙没时

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

大家在备考雅思口语的时候,一定非常希望自己的雅思口语表达和发音正宗些,避免自己的中式翻译方法,那么平时歪果仁都用过哪些经典表达呢?下面我们一起来看一下! 今天我们就给你带来

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Obesity is a problem that is getting bigger and bigger around the world. It really hits rich countries. When people have money, they buy a lot of the wrong food. They become lazy and eat fast food. They also forget about exercise and sit in front of

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Many of us have ditched our favorite sugary drinks for their diet alternative in a bid to boost our health and keep off the pounds. 我们许多人为了改善健康、防止发胖而放弃了最爱的含糖饮料,转而选择无糖的替代品。

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

非健康习惯 Making Your Bed Every Morning 每天早上都叠被 Who knew making your bed every morningcould actually be bad for your health? Sadly, it's true. By making that bedlook perfectly made with those crisp corners and tight sheets, you're

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

A: Can you believe her? She is not even a hundred pounds and she is going off on how she wants to go on a diet. B: Tell me about it. If I was as small as her, I wouldn't think about going on a diet. A: Me too. But what are we going to do? I have been

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

Todd: So, Alex, you're in university. Alex: YeahTodd: So, um what kind of foods do you eat? Alex: Well, since I go to college, I don't have a lot of money, so usually I go with the very inexpensive ramen, you know, breads, eggs. My favorite thing tho

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Men Make Women Gain Weight 爱情影响女性体重变化 Theres a great reason why a womans weight may fluctuate. Some might say its a hectic work schedule preventing them from getting to the gym. 女性的体重变化受到很多因素的影响。有

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是staple。 Staple, 做为名词,指必不可少的东西。 Rice is a staple in the region, 米饭是这个地区居民的主食。 Hot dogs are a staple for barbecue parties in the summer, 热狗是夏天烧烤餐会不可缺

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

A vegetarian diet, especially one that includes fish, significantly reduces the risk of colorectal cancer, a large new study reports. 一项大型研究最近称,素食饮食,特别是包括鱼在内的素食饮食,能极大降低患结肠直肠癌

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, Four. I dont think I can eat eight. 服务员问我披萨要切成4份还是8份,我说:4份,8份的话我就吃不下了。 The only time to eat diet food is w

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 2.I really need to lose some weight. 我真的需要减肥了。 3. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。 4.I really think a little exercise would do y

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语