New Theories on Keeping Slim Looking for my book, that’s what you do when you write a book. I can’t find mine; all I can find are 1)dirty novels, cookbooks and 2)diet books. Year after year cookbo

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

13. Do you have... available? 你们还有吗? 用法透视 在商业服务行业中询问还有......吗的时候,这个句型要比do you have...显得地道。available的意思是可以买到的,可用的,能够得到的,有时也可以指某人在。 支持范例 1. Do you have any single rooms available?

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

Scientists in Mexico say they may have found a way to cut production of methane, a gas linked to rising temperatures on the Earths surface. The scientists say their method may help reduce the methane released by cows, one of the main producers of the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Some Foods Can Be Medicine 一些食物可以作为药物 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Food as medicine is not a new idea. The ancient Greek physician Hippocrates is commonly quoted as saying, 'Let food be thy medic

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

[00:10.44]Learn to say. [00:13.68]Good afternoon,boys and girls.下午好,孩子们. [00:17.06]Let's talk about our diet.我们来讨论关于饮食. [00:20.49]What did you have for breakfast this morning [00:24.74]Sally?你今天早餐吃的什么,萨

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 闽教版小学英语六年级上

Enable to do sth. Beneficial--- by/from Criticize Shortcomings Human Resources prevent--- prevent from Device--- facility Recovery Know-how Expert Emphasis---imphases Be lack of = short of Factor--- e

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Exercise is good for us. It reduces the risks of dying from all causes, including cancer and heart disease. This is according to the World Health Organization. But many people who work a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office. After his checkup ,the doctor called the wife into his 健康检查 office alone. He said,

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

You Embrace the Challenge People who consider themselves self-disciplined, organized achievers live longer and have up to an 89% lower risk of developing Alzheimers than the less conscientious.When youre good at focusing your attention, you use more

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to keep healthy If we want to keep our bodies healthy, we must have a good habit. We should get up and go to bed early and sleep at least eight hours every day. Do more exercise, such as walking, swimming, playing balls and so on. We should also

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

We all have those days when all we want is to crawl back in bed for a few more hours. Unfortunately, few of us have that luxury. The following hints may help you stay energized, or at least get you going until you can make the time for rest. 我们都有

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What's great about the iPhone is that if you want to check snow conditions on the mountain, there's an App for that. If you want to check how many calories are in your lunch, there's an App for that. And if you want to check where exactly you parked

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

The email invitations kept coming. Please remember our leaving drinks tonight. Hope to see as many as can make it see me off. Please celebrate the end of an era and, of course, the start of a new one. 电子邮件邀请函不断地发送过来。请记

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Mom was very proud that she'd lost ten pounds. On the way to the store with my husband and me she talked of little else. We dropped her off in the lingerie department, but when we returned, we couldn't find her. Thinking she might be in the fitting r

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A handful of nuts a day can keep hunger at bay and beat belly fat, according to scientists. This is the first time a link between eating nuts and higher levels of serotonin - a substance that decreases appetite, boosts happiness and improves heart he

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

心情不好,今天就教你几招赶走抑郁的方法。 1. Spend Time With a Friend 跟朋友待在一起 2. Get Out in Nature 亲近大自然 3. Spend Time With Animals 跟动物待在一起 4. Eating Healthy 健康饮食 5. Get Active 动起来

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

It's long been thought that chillies can help us lose weight. 很长时间以来大多数人都觉的辣椒能帮助减肥。 Now, new research has proved the fiery food can aid weight loss by speeding up metabolism. 目前一项最新研究确实证实

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Develop Running As a Lifestyle One of the greatest physical and mental challenges on the planet is to complete a Marathon. While the thought of running a little over 42 km is daunting, for most healthy people this is an achievable goal. The fi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I'vebeenputtingonweightthesedays. 我最近长胖了。 例句: A:Doyouhaveanygoodsuggestionsonhowtokeepfit?IfeellikeI'vebeenputtingonweightthesedays. 你对保持健康有什么好的建议吗?我觉得这些日子我又长胖了。 B:Howmuchdoy

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语