During the long tense wait, Sky, Matt, and the Aldens sat near the shed and talked about ballooning. Suddenly, Violet spotted something across the field. It moved steadily toward them, a cloud of dust swirling in its wake. Is that a truck? she asked.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 47 The Mystery of the Hot Air

The Tortoise and the Hare 乌龟与兔子 The Hare was once boasting of his speed before other animals. I have never been beaten, said he, when I put forth my full speed. I challenge any one here to race with me. The Tortoise said quietly, I accept your

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 牙牙学英语

25 The Hare and the Tortoise One day a hare was telling the other animals how fast he could run. I can beat anyone!cried he. Will one of you try a race with me? I will,?said the tortoise. You!?laughed the hare. Oh, oh, how funny!? Save your laughing

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

D src=sound/14.rm width=200 height=50 type=audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin controls=

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

由于文化上的差异,英译汉时有时直译原文就会使译入语读者感到费解,甚至误解。这时,就有必要借用汉语中意义相同或相近、且具有自己鲜明文化色彩的表达法对原文加以归化。归化翻译

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 北外翻译笔记

Topics: Famous AmericansDaniel Boone; Famous SongsSomewhere over the Rainbow; to distract versus to foil versus to thwart; to reach versus to achieve; pronouncing hare, hear, here, hire, her, hair, heir Words: to explore wilderness rural frontier to

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

Catching a Thief 追贼 Witty Hare can run very fast. One day,when he gets home. He sees a rat. The rat is jumping down his window. Oh. A thief! Witty Hare shouted and catches the rat, You cant run faster then me. Soon Witty Hare catches up with th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

A: I just arrived and need help getting transportation to my hotel. B: There are shuttles, taxis, and buses that go all over the city. A: Which one is the best form of transportation? B: It depends on where you want to go. If you are going to a well-

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

双元音[eə] 发音要领: [eə]是集中双元音一一舌位:发音时,舌头从前元音[e]的位置上开始移向[ə],形成的音便是[eə];唇形:非圆唇;声带:振动。 技巧提示: 避免把[eə]发成[ə] 。 有些初学者把

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语国际音标

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 黑骏马.Black.Beauty

Which came first - the rabbit or the egg? Its Easter in the UK and the shops are full of Easter eggs , hot-cross buns and Easter bunnies . Although Easter is widely seen as a Christian festival which celebrates the resurrection of Jesus, its origins

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

A: I need to see if I qualify for a home loan. B: I can help you. How much money do you make per year? A: I make around one hundred thousand dollars per year. B: How long have you been on your current job? A: I have only worked at this job for 6 mont

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

The hare and the tortoise The hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BBC Learning English People and places Students at Fort Hare Presenter:Hello, I'm Dima, and today we're travelling to South Africa to find out what young people there think about the state of democracy in their country. We're joining Lisa and Pumale

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

Outbound tourists to the US from China surged over 20 percent in 2014 to 2.19 million, thanks to extensions of visa validity. The visa policy was hailed by the US tourism industry as a major income boost. Yellowstone national park, the General Sherma

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Kate Rusby被誉为民谣宝贝,她的嗓音略微低沉沙哑,几乎所有的曲子都带着忧郁感伤的气质.有人说,作为Equation的主唱,她对后任的Cara Dillon产生过巨大的影响,甚至cara的前两张专辑都带有kate的影子. Artist:Kate Rusby Song:Awkward Annie I gave to you a hen, You ga

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

LESSON 37 The hare and the tortoise 第三十七课 野兔和乌龟 A hare, very proud of her speed, once ran a race with a tortoise. 有一只野兔,很是为自己的迅捷感到骄傲,曾经与一只乌龟进行过赛跑。 In a moment the har

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

A: I cansee throughyou. I know how good you are atplaying a double game. 我看透你了,我知道你善于耍两面派手段。 B: What do you mean? Do you mean I am a two-faced person? 这是什么意思?你是说我是两面派人吗? A: You

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

THE CHESHIRE CAT:It looks like you afoul ( [ə'faʊl]纠缠的)of something with wicked( ['wɪkɪd] 邪恶的) claws. ALICE:And Im still dreaming. THE CHESHIRE CAT:What did that to you? ALICE:Banner or Bander... THE CHESHIRE CAT:The Bandersna

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音