Three centuries later, shortly before the birth of Christ, Egypt was still ruled by a living goddess, Cleopatra, a Greek 1) descended from one of Alexander’s generals. She looked back to the Golden

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Some one has said the reason the Greeks long ago made such beautiful statues and buildings was because they had such beautiful marble to work with; 有人曾说,希腊人很久以前就能创造出如此美丽的雕像和建筑物是因为有如此美

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

性是一种语法特征,英语名词的性往往自身就可以表明,在单词形式上没有性的特征和变化,例如:表示人的名词的性,阳性man阴性woman,以下一一类推: boy男孩,girl女孩;brother兄弟,sister姐妹

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

OrionOrion was a giant hunter.He was the beautiful son of Poseidon.One day,when hunting in the forest,he caughtsight of Artemis' fair maidens,the sevenPleiades .Hewas so attracted by their beauty that he started chasing them.Indespair t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Oysters 牡蛎 Oysters live in salty water, so they are usually found in the sea. 牡蛎生活在咸水中,所以它们通常在海里。 Some oysters hate dirt or dust. 一些牡蛎讨厌尘土。 When a bit of sand goes into an oyster shell, 一粒

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第8册

Hi, I'm Patty Kim. Today we are setting our sights on India, a land of deserts and rain forests, modern cities and ancient beliefs. With over a billion people, India is the world's largest democracy, and many say it's a travelers paradise. In truth,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

经典歌曲-维纳斯venus香蕉女郎 Goddess on the mountain top Burning like a silver flame The summit of beauty and love And Venus was her name She's got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your fire At your desire Well, I'm your Ven

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

音乐随身听:孙燕姿 - Venus 孙燕姿 - Venus Goddess on the mountain top Burning like a silver flame The summit of beauty and love And Venus was her name She's got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your fire At your desire Well

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Aphrodite(Venus)Aphrodite was the goddess of extreme beauty.Her birthwas a mysterious one.On one of those days when the Olympians had begun to enjoy power in the universe,the floating bubbles of the sea glowed with holy brightness.Out of

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

ActaeonWhen she was tired with hunting Artemis used to take a bath in a little mountain spring.One hot summer afternoon she was playing in the cool,quiet water with her maidens when she heard a rustle behind the bushes .She felt quite angry to

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You might do a double take when you see this particular robot - and if you did you would not be alone. 看到这个特别的机器人时你可能一时反应不过来如果是,不只你一个人这样。 Visitors to a recent exhibition in China wer

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Palladium雅典娜的神像PalladiumWhen Ilus had first built his new seat,the city of Troy, he prayed Zeus to show some sign of blessing for it. His prayer was heard,and a wooden image of Pallas- A-thena fell from heaven to within the walls of the c

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

What will a married man do if he stumbles upon a goddess in dream? The question, which has been dealt with many times on the big screen, will be in focus again in the upcoming comedy Some Like It Hot. 如果已婚男士遇见梦中女神会怎么办?

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Serpent angel rape me Serpent venom in me O Euphoria, our goddess you are Take the burden away to live in this hell Say goodbye to the dreams, destroyed fantasies Bitter nightfall at hand, will cover the land Forces come - silent Cross your mind - bl

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

小清新、邻家女、女神、女汉子、女强人英语怎么说?今天的节目送给各类不同画风的女神! 关键词: 女人味的大女人 Feminist: 女权主义者 Chauvinist: 沙文主义,大男人、大男子主义,英语里有

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

As the new year starts you might have recently bought a new diary or calendar and thought Where do these words come from? at least thats what I did. There is also, of course, also the chance that you have been merrily scheduling in gym appointments a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐随身听:孙燕姿 - Venus Goddess on the mountain top Burning like a silver flame The summit of beauty and love And Venus was her name She's got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your fire At your desire Well, I'm your Venus,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

讲解: Todays key word is Goddess. 仰望过男神,我们这期再来探讨一下女神-这个神奇滴物种。 Goddess 女神 在这里,即不是慈爱的观音菩萨,也不是智慧的雅典娜(Athena)。 她是男生看了无比欢喜,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

You:Chinese lover's day just passed. 中国的情人节刚过。 David:Ah, the time for lovers to meet. 哦,情人约会的日子。 You:Yes, it is in the August. I can't remember which day, but I do know that in the Chinese lunar calendar it

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

I feel your presence Into my soul I want revenge - and drink his blood You are my only - hope in this night Take my dead heart Help me to bring its to life Erase my pain, erase all my pain I cannot cry for my love everyday You are the way, you are th

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲