executive coke cling clearing universally temperament ferrous conceive customary cartridge set rip second dwell flake instrumental reproduction goddess displacement vicinity patent

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

We'll see the Acropolis in Athens soon! 很快我们就可以见到雅典卫城了! Yes. It's a very beautiful place? 是的。那是个好地方。 Can you tell me something about the Acropolis in Athens? 你能给我讲些关于雅典卫城的事吗

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A three-year-old girl is now a new living goddess in Nepal. At a recent religious ceremony, the new Kumari or living goddess was carried from her parents' home to an ancient palatial temple in the heart of the Nepalese capital Kathmandu where she'll

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

Oscar winning icon Sophia Lauren is opening what she calls her trunk of secrets for the first time in a memoir titled Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, My Life. She is revealing her extraordinary rise out of a desperately poor childhood to becoming an inte

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

名词的性与种类 英语名词的性有四种,阳性、阴性、通性和中性。 阳性名词,例如:bachelor gentleman monk actor brightgroom widow 阴性名词,例如lady madam actress lass landlady goddess 通性名词,通性名词指

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

By Nazzy Beglari Cairo 24 February 2006 watch report on Youssra Known as the

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)

Oh dear, why have you got a crocodile in your house? Because tourists used to visit me, they would sit down and look at the crocodile, in many houses there are crocodiles, that's normal. This crocodile doesn't look entirely happy in there, did you ev

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

A three-year-old girl is now a new living goddess in Nepal. At a recent religious ceremony, the new Kumari or living goddess was carried from her parents' home to an ancient palatial temple in the heart of the Nepalese capital Kathmandu where she'll

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

Aphrodite(Venus) Aphrodite was the goddess of extreme beauty.Her birthwas a mysterious one.On one of those days when the Olympians had begun to enjoy power in the universe,the floating bubbles of the sea glowed with holy brightness.Out of the wa

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

(SOUNDBITE OF VINCE GUARALDI TRIO'S SKATING) AILSA CHANG, HOST: OK, we have an important holiday public service announcement. For the next few days, we will be talking to writers about what books they will be giving to friends and family. They've com

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Darcy:How are you this evening,my dear? Lizzie:Very well. Only I wish you would notcall me my dear. Darcy:Why? Lizzie:It's what my father calls my motherwhen he's cross. Darcy:What endearments am I allowed? Lizzie:Well, let me think. Lizz

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Alistair:How classy( ['klɑːsɪ] 优雅). Rehearsals ([rɪ'hɜːs(ə)l]排练)over. Grizzly:Im telling you,Alistair.One of these days ,Im gonna give that diva( ['diːvə]女主角) a piece of my mind(对某人大发雷霆). Alistair:

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音