GLORIA: I'm glad we took the train. I don't like to ride in buses. KAREN: Yes, I agree. We can see the scenery better. In a bus, all you see are the roads. GLORIA: Even in Taiwan, I always liked to take the train. It is more comfortable. KAREN: I a

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(234) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语

Celtic Woman-Ding Dong Merrily on High Ding dong merrily on high, In heav'n the bells are ringing: Ding dong! verily the sky Is riv'n with angel singing. Gloria, Hosanna in excelsis! Gloria, Hosanna in excelsis! E'en so here below, below, Let steeple

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

《日落大道》是由比利怀德执导,葛洛丽亚斯旺森、威廉霍尔登主演的剧情片,于1950年8月10日在美国上映。 该片以好莱坞从默片时代过渡到有声片时代为背景,讲述了一位自恋的女明星因无法

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美电影简介

08Making a Move on Someone GLOSSARY cozy very comfortable and close* Betti spent a cozy evening at home, sitting on her favorite chair with a warmblanket, a good book, her cat, and a hot cup of tea. upset a negative feeling of unhappiness, sadness, a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之就医和人际交往

Unit7 One Big Happy Family Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A My husband got transferred across the country. My son is feeling kind of bummed out. B I never get to say what goes on in my own house. I got stuck with taking care of the twin brats while M

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Gloria: Im surprised at the variety of people on this tour. Andy: Oh, yeah? I hadnt noticed. Gloria: Well, well be spending the next two weeks with these people so I thought Id get to know some of them. Andy: Thats nice. Gloria: Did you see that thir

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 Mrs. Lockwood. 洛克伍德太太 Leaving so soon? 这么快就要走了吗 I've gotten myself into a vampire situation. 我现在有麻烦,与吸血鬼有关 Hello! 有人吗 D

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季

Claire被校方通知Luke和人打架,可Claire没料到对方那个孩子居然是Manny,Claire 和Gloria因为各自的孩子开始较上了劲。孩子们说出争吵的原因,Gloria听到Claire说她傍大款极为生气,她要Claire穿着衣

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Gloria请Mitchell帮她处理交通事故,Manny却偷偷说那都是Gloria超速的错,原来大家只是想让Mitchell告诉Gloria她车技太烂的实话。Claire 和旧时同事聚会,同事成为公司的风云人物,Claire带着同事来家

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Todd: So, Gloria , have you ever had any pets? Gloria: Yes, I have. In fact, I still have one in America right now. Todd: You do? Gloria: Mm-hm Todd: Yeah, what? Gloria: He's a dog named Cruiser. Todd: Cruiser. Gloria: Cruiser. Todd: OK, what's Cruis

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

英语的词汇量非常大。这是学英语的学生经常感到困难的一个方面。你知道吗,英语有将近五十万个单词,但是没有任何一个人知道所有这些单词。然而,使得人们感到更加困难是英语里有许

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

知道自己闯祸了Lois带着果篮去找Queen求情Queen以Lois参加Lex慈善舞会为条件并拿出了实现准备好服装医院被救男子房间里布满了树枝而男子体内也生长出植物Chloe发现房间里电源将树枝击成木炭而Clark看到真正护林员尸体被晕运到了医院里意识到Gloria真正幕后凶手急忙赶往

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

Chloe和Jimmy以追查神秘新闻事件名义来到树林里约会听到一对情侣传来惨叫声Chloe树上发现一个女孩尸体而男孩则不知所踪Lex准备召开一个化妆舞会为黑色星期四后重建工作筹款而Lana不愿面对自己目前居住Lex城堡里备受关注处境没有心思准备自己出席舞会礼服Chloe把自己发

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

一般入学程序都要交学费及填不少申请表格,例如学生证、申请宿舍等。我跟朋友说:I waited in the student affairs office in a crowded condition.但同学Gloria则指我说错了,condition一字应用复数condition

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

剧本与台词 Marty: Yo, Al, Melman and Gloria are over there having a good time. 嗨,Al,Melman和Gloria 在那边玩得很开心呢。 Marty: There's room on the fun side for one more. 快乐小屋那边还有一个席位呢。 Alex: No, thank

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

情景对话: Jay:Niceasitisforyoutoinvitemetoswiminmyownpool,IthoughtIwaspayingyoutoteachMannySpanish. Gloria:Manny'sdonewithhislesson.ButDiegohereisalsoaswiminstructor,sohe'sgoingtoteachJoetoswim. 知识点讲解: IthoughtIwaspayingyouto 我以为

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Todd: So, how was your trip to Thailand? Gloria: Oh, I spent about six weeks in Thailand and had a really, really great time. I spent three weeks in Northern Thailand and then three weeks on the beach in the southern part of Thailand but my last nigh

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Gloria, what are your plans for the summer? Gloria: I'm going to Thailand for two weeks and then I'm going to England for three weeks and thenback to the US. Todd: OK , wait, Thailand, you're going to Thailand? Gloria: Yes. Todd: OK, what are t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: Gloria, what are your plans for the summer? Gloria: I'm going to Thailand for two weeks and then I'm going to England for three weeks and then back to the US. Todd: OK , wait, Thailand, you're going to Thailand? Gloria: Yes. Todd: OK, what are

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mitchell: Cam,Do you think that maybe we need a... Cameron: Night out? Yes. Mitchell: Yeah.Just a few hours with a couple of adults, a few drinks, no baby talk. I think, it'll make us better parents. Cameron: Stop drilling. You've struck oil. We'll

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音