见过中式英语,再看看搞笑又亲切的粤式英语 many people die no see you die!甘多人死吾见你去死~! Piano piano green 琴琴青 Peter piano piano green go to school. 彼得琴琴青返学。 You teach me how to come out an

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

brush [brʌʃ] n.刷子;v.刷 deep [di:p] a.深的,深奥的 fight [fait] n.v.战斗,斗争 hide [haid] v.隐藏;凡兽皮 liberation [,libə'reiʃən] n.解放,释放 normal ['nɔ:məl] a.正常的,标准的 quarter ['kwɔ:tə] n.四分之

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 1200个常用英语口语单词(MP3+文本)

Lesson 113 Wholl run an errand for me? Mother: Wholl run an errand for me? Sue: Sandyll go, mum. I cant go now. Im busy. Sandy: Suell go, mum. I cant go now. Im busy, too. Sue: Whats the errand, anyway? Mother: Im going to make some ice-cream. I nee

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年1月

Looked was it's your record by looked at the best potical topic of the day three questions thirty senconds of the clock playing today redio topic show host pee dominate CNN contuper and demonstrate stragisters Marial Macheal Donna and George Hank pro

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十)月

scenen35 情绪表达 I feel blue. 我心情不好。 Peter,go and tidy up your toys now. 彼得,去把你的玩具收一收。 Wait a moment,mom. 妈,等一下。 I'm mad!I said now! Turn off the TV,and do it now. 我生气了!我说现在!把电视

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

Kanade: Hi, Todd. Todd: How are you doing? Kanade: Good, how are you? Todd: Pretty good. Kanade, you talk about your little sister a lot. Kanade: Yes, I like her. Her name is Asuka. She's a university student now. She's two years younger than I and w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

SCENE② A 第一天上课 【很高兴又看到你】 Rose: Hello, Herbert. It's nice to see you again. 柔丝: 嗨,赫伯特。很高兴又看到你。 Herbert: I, well, um... 赫伯特: 我,嗯

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

[Verse 1] Na na na na na na na, na na na na na na Na na na na na na na, na na na na na na I guess I just lost my husband, I don't know where he went So I'm gonna drink my money, I'm not gonna pay his rent (nope!) I got a brand new attitude and I'm go

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英语中常可用否定疑问句表示感叹句。如: Isn't the weather nice! 天气多么好呀! Hasn't she grown! 她长这么大了! Isn't it cold! 天气好冷啊! Hasn't she got lovely eyes! 她的眼睛多可爱呀! 美国人和一些英国

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Everything I Do 一切为你 Look into my eyes - you will see 凝视我的双眼---你会发现 What you mean to me 你对于我是多么的重要 Search your heart - search your soul 探寻你的心灵,探寻你的灵魂 And when you find me there

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

这张唱片发行的非常低调,但被流行界得到了极高的评价,除了上二张EP外这张专辑的推出才是真正意义上的成功,唱片非常的好听而且动人,不愧为三星半专辑。 Starting to Like This Hana Pestle

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

饶舌:Flipsyde - Spun 相关介绍 : Flipsyde是北美最火爆说唱摇滚乐队,2006年冬季奥运会歌演唱团体,2006年国际摇滚乐坛的霸主 Flipsyde的四个成员: Piper(主唱)Steve Knight(主唱吉他)Dave Lopez(电吉他)D

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

班上有两个女孩,每天上课一起来,放学一起走,不管做什么都是一起行动。如果哪天我们只看到其中一个,都会问,另一个哪去了?大家已经习惯她们形影不离了。英语中表达形影不离有个

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

WASHINGTON, Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter said Thursday the fight against the extremist group the Islamic State (IS) is not a fight with Muslims or Islam. We have said... and the president has said this, that in the fight agai

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that. 咱們走著瞧。我不會讓你得逞的。 2. You'll be sorry. 你會後悔的。 3. You're gonna get what's coming to you. 你會得到報應

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

法新社报道,英国前首相撒切尔夫人4月8日中风去世,享年87岁。有铁娘子(Iron Lady)之称的撒切尔于1979年到1990年间执政长达11年之久,也是英国第一位女首相。你如何评价这位铁娘子呢? N

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Don't Matter Nobody wanna see us together but it don't matter no Cause I got you babe Nobody wanna see us together but it don't matter no Cause I got you babe Cause we gon' fight oh yes we gon' fight Believe we gon' fight we gon' fight fight for our

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Say something anyway By Bellefire Some say hearts Grow silent In a world where no one cares Love keep slipping away Some say time Is the healer But in a house where no one speaks Love keep slipping away Tell me Why do we fight when we know it's all w

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

听歌学英语:布莱恩亚当斯的Everything I Do Look into my eyes you will see What you mean to me Search your heart - search your soul And when you find me there you'll search no more Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for You cant tell me it'

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Got to love you! Got to love you! Got to love you! Got to love you! Got to love you! Got to love you! Got to love you! Got to love you! Got to love you! Gyal mi nuh still like dem boy that want put you down Mi ready lift you where you fire off the gr

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅