You know there is no need to run no need to hide 'Cos baby I'm not gonna fight, no, no, no Just me and you, let's try it hard I wanna know what you're all about Baby, baby, baby What's it gonna be 'Cos I'll show you, you show me Oh baby, oh baby Coul

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

12The men of Ephraim called out their forces, crossed over to Zaphon and said to Jephthah, Why did you go to fight the Ammonites without calling us to go with you? We're going to burn down your house over your head. 2Jephthah answered, I and my peopl

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 士师记

AMERICAN STORIES - the Turtle By Broadcast: Saturday, October 16, 2004 Now the VOA Special English program

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 American Stories

Ke$ha本名Kesha Sebert ,出生于美国洛杉矶,后来大概在她4岁大时,一家人搬到田纳西州的Nashville,她在那里度过童年和青少年时光,17岁决定往音乐发展后,她自己一个人才又搬回到洛杉矶。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County by Mark Twain 马克吐温 跳蛙 Editor's note: This story includes some of the informal dialect that Mark Twain liked to include in his writing. We have provided explanations of some of the expression

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

AMERICAN STORIES - The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras CountyBy Mark Twain Broadcast: Saturday, February 18, 2006 ANNOUNCER: Now, the VOA Special English program, AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) Our st

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(二)月

I believe in you 英文歌词: Sarah Connor : I Believe In You Hey hey hey You went to the heart of me girl And in a way way way You are the start of me (you) And no matter where when how You're always a part of me So listen to me girl girl girl I

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

pink - so what nanananananana nananananana nanananananana nananananana i guess i just lost my husband i don't know where he went so i'm gonna drink my money i'm not gonna pay his rent (nope) i got a brand new attitude and i'm gonna wear it tonight i

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that. 咱们走着瞧。我不会让你得逞的。 2. You'll be sorry. 你会后悔的。 3. You're gonna get what's coming to you. 你会得到报应的。 4. If you're looking for a fight, you do

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

常用不客气的口语 1. Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that. 咱们走着瞧。我不会让你得逞的。 2. You'll be sorry. 你会后悔的。 3. You're gonna get what's coming to you. 你会得到报应的。 4. If you're lo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Fire With Fire You can see that youre being surrounded every direction, Love was just something you found to add to your collection, It used to seem we were number one, but now it sounds so far away, I had a dream we were running from some blazing ar

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

经典歌曲-一切为你Everything I Do,I Do It For You布莱恩 亚当斯 Look into my eyes - you will see What you mean to me Search your heart - search your soul And when you find me there you'll search no more Don't tell me it's not worth tryin'

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Without You (I am alone without you... ) (Chorus) x 1 Giving up everything seems so right Now im walking away So much tears fight I finally see the truth I'm all alone with out you (Verse 1 ) x 1 So cold are the nights spent alone Searching for a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. To make a lasting marriage we have to overcome self-centeredness. 要使婚姻长久,就需克服自我中心意识。-George Gordon Byron(英国诗人,拜伦) 2. When a man is wrapped up in himself he makes a pretty little package. 一个

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

One More Superchick It feels like I have lost this fight They think that I am staying down But I'm not giving up tonight Tonight the wall is coming down I am stronger than my fears This is the mountain that I climb Got 100 steps to go Tonight I'll ma

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The End of the Trial Here! cried Alice, and she stood up. She did not remember that she had been growing. When she stood up, the chairs and tables and other things and the people in the court room fell about here, there, and everywhere. Alice put the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

饶舌:Ldy Lickem - Im Sorry 相关介绍 : 华裔女孩,带着丝丝忧伤的女生RAP。其实这首RAP,她创作出来的目的是向朋友道歉的。是首很柔和的RAP。旋律容易打动她道歉的对象。唱的部分是由Maliss V主

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Get-away Car I know i`ve been alittle in my head Now if for you, i`ll let myself get in the way From this day, i promise not to make love wait I`m looking at, looking at stealing you away I know you thinking don`t make sense to you No, not at all but

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

COPENHAGEN, April 13 (Xinhua) -- Denmark's Caroline Wozniacki advanced to the semifinals of the Copenhagen WTA tournament after beating Alice Cornet of France 6-0, 6-3 in the quarterfinals here on Friday. Top-seed Wozniacki showed her strength and fo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Reflecting on his third consecutive loss, Lee Sedol admits he is under a lot of pressure after losing the first two games. Though I have a lot of experience in Go I have never felt before such severe pressure as I do now, and I suppose my abilities w

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻