节奏布鲁斯:Pleasure P - Boyfriend 相关介绍 :【The Introduction Of Marcus Cooper】是RB艺人Pleasure P(原名Marcus Ramone Cooper,生於1984年12月27日,RB组合Pretty Ricky的前成员,2007年开始单飞生涯)的首张专辑。

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英文爵士乐

1. Living in that _____ house over there has nearly driven the hero of the story mad. A. bleak B. haunted C. gaunt D. acumen bleak bleak 荒凉的 leak 漏,漏水 /bleak gaunt gaunt 憔悴的,苍白

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Mr. A. Ward,Dear Sir: -- Well, I called on good-natured, garrulous old Simon Wheeler, and inquired after your friend, Leonidas W. Smiley, as you requested me to do, and I hereunto append the result. If you can get any information out of it you are co

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 马克吐温最佳短篇小说

It's one of the world's most exclusive clubs Peter Doherty joined in 1996, sharing the Nobel Prize in medicine. Few make it, which is why the title of his memoir, The Beginner's Guide to Winning the N

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

1. Why that two-timing! 为什么那么不专情。 2. Don't let it get you down. There are plenty of fish in the sea. 别让这件事影响你的情绪。天涯何处无芳草。 3. Are you cheating on me? Because I've been hearing some rumors. 你是

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

heart and soul 一心一意 ebb and flow 人世盛衰 cloak and dagger 秘密的行动 law and order 秩序 move heaven and earth 不遗余力 part and parcel 不可或缺 pomp and ceremony 盛典 rain or shine 不论如何 rank and file 大众 (figh

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

PARIS, May 21 (Xinhua) -- French President Francois Hollande and visiting Congolese counterpart Joseph Kabila Kabange expressed willingness to further diversify economic links and improve cooperation in social issues, a statement released by the pres

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐咖啡厅:Agnes - How Do You Know 相关介绍:Agnes是瑞典人,原先只是本地歌手,但因为她的嗓音极其赋有磁性,所以现在她的歌声却传便了整个地球。在她的歌中体现的淋漓尽致,一发不可收拾

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Come Home Hello world 世界 你好 Hope you're listening 希望你正在聆听 Forgive me if Im young 原谅我的年轻 For speaking out of turn 原谅我的语无伦次 Theres someone Ive been missing 我一直在思念着某个人 I think that th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

When you graduate, taking your first steps out of College or University into the big, bad world is, how to put it...a little bit messed up. 毕业的时候,你踏出大学校门,迈出第一步,走进这个艰险的大世界,怎么说呢?有点

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Vanessa Carlton,还记得这个略带沙哑的可爱女声吗?在喜剧电影《小姐好白》中她演唱了那首著名的插曲A thousand miles。Vanessa的母亲是古典钢琴老师,她也有着非同寻常的钢琴天赋,8岁就谱写了

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Allow me to start this talk with a question to everyone. 请允许我以一个问题开始 You know that all over the world, 你清楚世界各地 people fight for their freedom, 有人为了自由而奋斗 fight for their rights. 有人为了权利而

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

RIO DE JANEIRO, June 23 (Xinhua) -- A new round of protests unfolded across Brazil Saturday despite President Dilma Rousseff's latest pledges to improve public services and fight corruption. According to the police, more people protested in over 100

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But its still on the list。 在这个世界上,我最不愿意做的事就是伤害你,但是这件事仍在我的考虑之列。 我真不想伤害你,但你也别逼我。 吾虽不杀伯仁,伯仁由

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I messed up tonight I lost another fight I still mess up but I'll just start again I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground I always get up now to see what's next Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up Nobody learns without14 getting3

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

模仿句子:A fluctuating day's play with the stirring fight back by England. They had a major slice, a lock on 43-3 when Joe Root was dropped second ball by Brad Haddin. 翻译:真是激动人心的一天!英格兰来了个漂亮的反击!当

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

5 Ways to Rescue a Day Gone Bad Have you ever had a day where you feel like you cant do anything right? Whether it starts with a single small mistake or a much bigger issue, weve all had a day like that sometime in our lives. However, we often have m

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语口语:咱们打个平手 1. Were even. 我们平了。 打个平手,平手/和局 The opponent won the first game and I won the second round. So were even. 对手博得了第一局的角逐,我赢了第二局,是以我们打平了。 此

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Basketball Cheers for Cheerleading Cheers for Basketball Submitted by CheerleadersSubmitted by: Sweet Thang S-i-n-k, sink (players name) Sink it, hey! Submitted by: Alex Take that ball and jam Dribble, dribble - slam! Submitted by: TexasCheerLove We

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

文本: My life is not where I want it to be. That $1.47 tip was a wake-up call reminding me that life will always undervalue you if you let it. Yes, I've been knocked down, but now it's time to fight back and grab life by the balls. I don't know i

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音