发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

A: Can you believe that Obama is our new President? B: Im so happy about that. A: Did you vote for him? B: I sure did. How about you? A: I voted for him. B: I have complete confidence in our new President. A: Is that right? B: I know he will help cha

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

We are living in an age of information. Thats what I keep hearing on TV and reading in newspapers. We are surrounded by information technology that puts information at our fingertips. To get ahead, you need the latest information. Im not really sure

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-I

Key sentences 1. I need to remit some money to the UK. 2. How much would you like to remit? 3. According to the exchange control regulations, you ought to get lisences rom the State Administration of Exchange Control. 4.You have to write the amount i

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语会话

47Joseph went and told Pharaoh, My father and brothers, with their flocks and herds and everything they own, have come from the land of Canaan and are now in Goshen. 2He chose five of his brothers and presented them before Pharaoh. 3Pharaoh asked the

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

The Fox and the Crow 狐狸和乌鸦 A Fox once saw a Crow fly off with a piece of cheese in its beak and settle on a branch of a tree. That's for me, as I am a Fox, said Master Reynard, and he walked up to the foot of the tree. Good day, Mistress Crow,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 牙牙学英语

Ukraine, Pro-Russian Forces Trade Prisoners to Mark the New Year Ukraine and pro-Russian separatist rebels had the largest exchange of prisoners on Wednesday since the start of the conflict in 2014. 乌克兰同亲俄分离主义反叛分子周三进行

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

阅读提示: 中国电信股份有限公司是家由中国电信集团依据中华人民共和国公司法,在2002年9月10日建立的合资的股权有限责任公司。其控股者是中国电信

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册Flash第2版

Lesson 39:Am I all right? 我是否痊愈? First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Why did Mr. Gilbert telephone Dr. Millington? While John Gilbert was in hospital, he asked his doctor to tell him whether h

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(301) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Euronext plans to combine with NYSE to create the first Trans-Atlantic stock market The NYSE Group and Euronext hope to create the world's largest financial exchange group by the end of March. Their s

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(一)月

Hi,I am CA.This is CNN Student News,traditional versus virtual.How do you prefer to go to school?That's we ask on our blog. Today we are sharing what you have to say. First up,though,a deadly riot breaks out after a soccer match in Egypt.This happene

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(二)月

1.Could you tell me something about your previous job? 你能讲讲以前的工作吗? 2.What made you make a decision to leave? 是什么让你决定离开的呢? 3.May I ask you why you left the job? 我可以问一下为什么要放弃这份工作

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

自从二十世纪八十年代初开始,澳大利亚与其他许多国家一样实行了货币浮动汇率制,英文是 floating exchange rates。也就是说,澳大利亚元的价格要随着市场

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

M: Hello, may I help you? W: Yes, I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a travelers check here? M: Of course. We would be happy to cash it for you. W: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks alway

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Exchange 换汇S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话1C: What's the exchange rate today? 今天的汇率是多少? S: Six point nine Yuan equals one dollar. 6.9元换1美元。 C: Can you change Dollars to RMB? 你能

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

What documents do we need to prepare for the application? 我们需要什么证件以办理申请? Driver's license,ID, passport and photos. 驾照、身份证、护照,还有照片。 Where do I exchange my local driver's license for an internat

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

The deputy governor of China's central bank, Yi Gang, said in an interview with CCTV that China's foreign exchange reserve is within reasonable range. Our foreign exchange reserve increased from less than 300 billion US dollars in 2002 to 3.99 trilli

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

和外国人聊三句就没话题?谈资老套、聊不出质量?听Jenny和Spencer分享英语聊天实用建议;学自然、有质量的英语交流方法! 关键词: Run out of topics? 没话题、很尴尬? Do you run out of things to

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

模仿文本:The BBC has learnt that the banks were aware of problems in foreign currency markets here in London, four years before the Financial Conduct Authority began its investigation into exchange rate fixing. Analysts noticed sharp movements

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀