Part One 综合练习 A. Listen and repeat, paying attention to the difference in pronunciation of the before a vowel and before a consonant . the land the air the sea the ocean the world the book the

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

He is a mute, Although can understand others speech, Cannot say own actually feeling. She is his neighbor, The girl who is bound by a common destiny with the grandmother. 他是个哑巴,虽然能听懂别人的话,却说不出自己的真实感受

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Both and 和 例句: Both you and your elder sister are my good friends. 你和你姐姐都是我的好朋友。 Now he has both wealth and power. 现在他既有钱又有权。 A:What do you plan for your trip? 你是怎么安排你的旅游计划的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Time and Love Once upon a time, there was an island inhabited 1 by: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all the rest of it, including Love. One day word got around that the island would sink, so all co

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑下

Dont tell her Two twins went to the kindergarten.Who's the elder and who's the younger one? asked a nurse. One of them winked and said,Elder brother,don't tell her. 不要告诉她 两个双胞胎走进幼儿园。你们两个谁大谁小?

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

Mr. Smith taught English at a school .At the beginning of his lesson, he liked to have one of his students give a report on any subject. When it was Jack's turn, he told his audience about his elder b

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Family Status I: How many people are there in your family? C: There are four of us: father, mother, an elder sister and me. I: How big is your family? C: We are only three in all my parents and I. I: Who supports your family? C: Both my father and mo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Lesson 50 Mention 1.Don't mention it . 2.Don't mention the subject again this evening . 3.What I mentioned just now is very important . 4.Did you mention this to my elder sister ? 5.Hasn't the boss mentioned the matter to you ? 6.He made no mention o

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

浮华社会,轻轻拨开那层面纱,爱情会是什么样子?如果,能摆脱距离的束缚;如果,能经受时光的磨炼;如果,能迎头而面世俗的质疑如果那是爱,请珍爱! He is a mute, Although can understand o

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Chapter 14 - Nikolai confronts the peasants Well, is she pretty? Ah, friend my pink one is delicious; her name is Dunyasha. . . . But on glancing at Rostovs face Ilyin stopped short. He saw that his hero and commander was following quite a different

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

The Limited I saw a man swerve his car And try to hit a stray dog, But the quick mutt dodged Between two parked cars And made his escape. God, I thought, did I just see What I think I saw? At the next red light, I pulled up beside the man And stared

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

China's Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee has held a group study on the challenges posed by an ageing society. During the meeting, President Xi Jinping, also general secretary of the committee, called for better care for China's ageing po

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except f

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Once upon a time there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all the others, including Love. One day it was announced to all of the feelings that the island was going to sink to the bottom of the ocean. So all

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

He is a mute, Although can understand others speech, Cannot say own actually feeling. She is his neighbor, The girl who is bound by a common destiny with the grandmother. He really looks like an elder brother, Leads her to go to school, Accompanies h

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

导读:假如爱一个人,不在于说的如何天花乱坠,一对真正相爱的人,默默的为彼此相守,两个哑巴的爱情故事,延续了一辈子 He is a mute,Although can understand others speech,Cannot say ownactually feeling

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Love and Time (爱与时间) Once upon a time,there was an island where all the feelings lived:Happiness,Sadness,Knowledge,and all of the others,including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink,s

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

治愈系故事:两个哑巴的爱情 爱不需要语言,两个哑巴的爱情故事,假如爱一个人,就可以为了他做一辈子哑巴,只是为了用行动表达自己的爱。 He is a mute,Although can understand others speech,Canno

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

双语美文:爱的价值

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间