Yeah ooh yeah A oh oh oh I'm on it I want it So hot and gimmie a mic and I rock it 'Cause my love for you goes non stop a You your the only one I really need Any place I feel you need to go Is the only place that I want to be let me tell you See you

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

This is Scientific Americans' 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mersky. Got a minute? Its the kind of thing we can look forward to more in the coming years: Personalized drug regimens based on our individual DNA. The example of this new kind of Personaliz

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

01. My QQ image is a little dog. 我的QQ头像是一只小狗。 02. He is an Internet addict. 他的网瘾很大。 03. Are you a newbie? 你是个网络菜鸟吗? 04. MSN is an effective communication tool. MSN是个很有效的交流工具。 05.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

The Philippines appears to be seeking a return to stronger economic relations with the United States. Experts say the change may be designed to balance the Philippines increasing dependence on China. The Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs said

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

NB: This is not a word-for-word transcript 6 Minute English ?British Broadcasting Corporation 2014 Page 1 of 4 bbclearningenglish.com (Slurp of coffee) Rob: Mmm! A quick sip of my coffee to get me in the mood for todays programme! Welcome to 6 Minute

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

BBC Learning English 6 Minute English 6 September 2012 Cocaine chicken 6 Minute English ? British Broadcasting Corporation 2012 Page 1 of 4 bbclearningenglish.com Jennifer: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English. I'm Jennifer

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Good morning, I'm Melissa Long here at the CNN Center in Atlanta with a look at some of the stories that are happening NOW IN THE NEWS on this Wednesday. Devastating blasts rocked Baghdad in one of the worst explosions of violence since the US troop

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(八)月

This is SCIENCE FRIDAY, I'm Ira Flatow. Here's some news to raise a glass to: the idea that red wine may help us live longer and healthier lives. Well, it got a new boost this week. According to a team of researchers, a compound found in the skin of

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Science and technology 科学与技术 Prevention of cancer 预防癌症 Wonder drug 特效药 Aspirin continues to amaze 15:17:29 For more than a headache 治的不仅仅是头疼 FOR thousands of years aspirin has been humanity's wonder drug. 几千年

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Science and Technology Prevention of cancer Wonder drug 科技 预防癌症 特效药 Aspirin continues to amaze 阿司匹林让人吃惊的另一面 FOR thousands of years aspirin has been humanity's wonder drug. 几千年来,阿司匹林就一直是

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Technology Prevention of cancer Wonder drug 科技 癌症预防 灵丹妙药 Aspirin continues to amaze 阿司匹林:继续给你惊喜 FOR thousands of years aspirin has been humanity's wonder drug. 阿司匹林作为人类的特效药实际上已存

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业 Diet products 减肥商品 A big, bad business 点肥成金不现实 Medical firms struggle to profit from weight-loss treatments 制药公司试图从减肥治疗中获利 OBESITY is an epidemic to some and an opportunity to others. 肥

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业 Diet products 减肥商品 A big, bad business 点肥成金不现实 Medical firms struggle to profit from weight-loss treatments 制药公司试图从减肥治疗中获利 OBESITY is an epidemic to some and an opportunity to others. 肥

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Books and arts 文艺 Bookreview 书评 Civil liberties 公民自由 Robocops 机械战警 Rise of the Warrior Cop: The Militarisation of America's Police Forces. By Radley Balko. 《战警的崛起:美国警力军事化》 RADLEY BALKO'S writing h

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

81 一年轻妇女死于药品试验 DATE=8-11-01 TITLE=IN THE NEWS #493 - Testing of Drugs BYLINE=Nancy Steinbach (Start at 1'05

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

Artemisinin, also known as QingHaoSu in Chinese, was discovered by Chinese scientist Tu Youyou. She received the 2015 Nobel Prize for Physiology and Medicine for the drug's discovery by her team more than three decades ago. In her speech at the Karol

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

伦比亚北部缉获两吨可卡因 BOGOTA, March 29 (Xinhua) -- Colombia's anti-narcotic police on Saturday seized two tons of cocaine that allegedly belonged to the criminal gang Los Urabenos at the port of Santa Marta on the country's northern Ca

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BUJUMBURA, May 31(Xinhua) -- As the World No Tobacco Day is celebrated on Tuesday, many Burundians feel happy that they have given up smoking thanks to herbal drugs. Evariste Ndikumwami, 55, residing in the Burundian capital Bujumbura, said he had be

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. He's always working in his garden - come rain or shine. 他总在花园里干活,风雨无阻。 2. It's going to get very busy on Thursday. Today and tomorrow is just the lull before the storm. 我们周四会很忙的,今天和明天只是暴风

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

[Verse 1] You got that good boy attitude and yeah, I kind like it You got the tats on your arm get a bad girl excited You put that bass in the beat, won't you beat it up inside it? I got that pumps in the bump and you know you wanna try it [Pre-Choru

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅