ACT I Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. 对不起,我叫Richard Stewart。 I'm a photographer. 我是一位摄影师。 May I take a picture of you and your little boy? 我可以为你和你的小

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

Hi, I'm Bruce Marshall, fashion designer and Emmy Award nominated costume designer, here to show you how you might want to dress for an office Christmas party. Now, some things to think about, now when you're having an office Christmas party, that do

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2010年

Economics Report - Nobel Prize in Economics Recognizes 'Market Designer 经济报道 - 2012年诺贝尔经济学家认可市场设计领域 From VOA Learning English, this is the Economics Report in Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语经

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Task 2: A Models Description of Her Work Before the fashion show started, we had a rehearsal. In a small room we were each given a space. A dresser got us into the fashion clothes, then an assistant checked that the style was rightthe correct number

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

AS IT IS 2013-06-09 Afghan Fashion Designer Creates Dresses, Jobs Thanks for joining us again on As It Is. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. Today we are discussing one of my favorite topics: wedding dresses. Last year I made a beautiful huge ball gown for a lady

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Agriculture Report - Steps Toward Drought-Resistant Crops, 'Designer' Rice This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. A discovery in a laboratory could help lead to new generation of drought-resistant crops. Drought conditions cause plants t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Oscar de la Renta Dressed First Ladies and Movie Stars 传奇设计师奥斯卡德拉伦塔去世享年82岁曾为第一夫人和女星设计礼服 Clothing designer Oscar de la Renta died Monday at his home in the American state of Connecticut. He w

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Debate Over US Flag Designer Continues Its going to be a busy day at Betsy Rosss house in Philadelphia on Thursday. She wont be there, since she died in 1836, but hundreds of tourists will be going through her house. You see, Thursday is Flag Day in

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(六月)

With Shiny Pink And Camo, Casket Designer Honors Texas Shooting Victims KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: As they remember the dead, the people in and around Sutherland Springs are taking care of each other. Laura Morales made sandwiches for people. Ronald Morris

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: One of the fashion world's most famous designers has died. Hubert de Givenchy styled some of the world's most fashionable women, icons like Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Kennedy and Princess Grace of Monaco. NPR's Paris correspondent El

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

For Fashion Designer Christian Siriano, No Size Is Out Of Style play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0006:05repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Lindsay: Look at this designer bag I bought. It was such a steal ! Rafael: Let me see that. You do know that this is an imitation , not the real thing , right? Lindsay: What do you mean? Of course its real. Rafael: Where did you buy it? Lindsay: Well

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客