Unit 2 Text B Ad---advertisement---advertising---advetiser Attraction---attractive Designer---fashion designer post---mail produce persuade sb. To do sth. persuasion Leisure time Act---active---activi

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

柯灵思英语-英语听力高手8

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 柯灵思英语

全球假冒产品规模超过毒品交易 Fake designer brand purses, clothing and even prescription medications are made and sold around the world. Investigators say it is bigger business than the illegal drug trade. And police say that when consum

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2012年7月

E: Guess who I saw yesterday? B: I don't know. Who? E: Avril Lavigen! B: the Canadian rock singer? But I heard you had a part-time job yesterday. How did you see her? E: yeah,I worked as temporary staff in her concert. Look, her poster, a CD... B: so

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Professor: Christine and Kevin are dating, and today is Christine's birthday. Kevin bought himself a $1,000 suit so that he would look good for their special date, but then only had $20 left to spend on Christine's present. He has come to her apartme

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

【Trancript】 I love the design so much A:I went to visit a customer in IVS Company the other day. Their offices were very impressive, especially their company Logo which is all over the place. There are Logo models in metal, copper, clove, paper

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

UNIT 10 Meeting People 认识新朋友 LISTENING 1 Homestay Introductions 住宿家庭的介绍 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~5 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( E )中选一个出意思最接近的选项。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

People often ask me if I know the secret of success, and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. 人们时常问我是否知道成功的秘诀,能否告诉别人怎徉使他们梦想成真。 My answer is, you do it by working. 我

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

文本: Nicole:James,I almost didn't recognize you. Bond:I'm sorry? Have we met before? Nicole:I think once.Something in England.Nicole Hunter.My friends call me Nikki. Bond:Nicole Hunter? You're the jewelry designer? Nicole:I've been called worse

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Gabrielle Coco Chanel was born in France in 1883 and died in 1971. She was a pioneering fashion designer who revolutionized womens fashion. She designed modern and simple clothes that were often based on menswear. She was so important that she was th

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Lots of people enjoy retail therapy Feifei: Hello and welcome to another On the Town from BBC Learning English, we are taking you shopping today in Bicester Village, located in the middle of Oxfordshire. Valentina: 大家好,欢迎收听都市掠影。我是 Val

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Designer Kate Spade Found Dead From Apparent Suicide American fashion designer Kate Spade was found dead Tuesday in her New York City home. Police said the cause of death appears to be suicide by hanging. Spade was 55. Police said a housekeeper disco

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Jo: Welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Helen: Hi 大家好。我是 Helen, 欢迎收听 BBC 的地道英语节目,希望在接下来的2分钟里,你能学到在字典中查不到的一些表达方式。 Jo: I'm Jo and today we ar

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

It was Saturday afternoon and I was shopping in the garment district in downtown L.A. If you want to find good deals on clothes, shoes, and accessories, this is the place to come. To get the best deal, though, you have to be ready to bargain. I walke

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

receptionist 接待员 typist 打字员 key puncher 电脑操作员 stenographer 速记员 telephone operator 电话接线员 programmer 电脑程序员 system analyst 系统分析员 shorthand typist

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

As New York Fashion Week approaches, its British style maven Victoria Beckham that seems to be at the forefront of many fashionistas minds. From her recent British Fashion Council nomination for designer brand of the year to landing the front page of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

本期内容: LouisVuitton,thefashiongiantjustappointeditsfirstblackartisticdirector.Ghanaian-AmericanVirgilAblohwilltakeupthetoppositionattheworld'slargestluxurybrand.YoumayalreadyrecognizehisnameasKanyeWestscreativedesignerandfrequentcollaborator

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:乔伊,瑞秋,钱德勒,冈瑟 事件:瑞秋已经厌倦了为她讨厌的工作接受再培训,而乔伊和钱德勒认为,瑞秋只有辞掉现在的工作才能有动力向前看。 Joey: If you

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

大家都知道beautiful, pretty这些词。但是如果要形容有气质、会打扮、有品位,英语怎么说呢?快听Jenny、Adam告诉你吧。 关键词: 英语气质怎么说? Classy:有气质 Sophisticated: 有气质、有内涵 两

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Neil: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Neil. Helen: And Im Helen. Neil: This is the programme in which we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Helen: 地道英语和大家一起学习现代英式英语

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版