Hana can hear the voices in the English patients room and stands in the hall trying to catch what they are saying.( How is it? Wonderful! Now its my turn. Ahh! Splendid, splendid. This is the greatest of inventions. A remarkable find, young man. )Whe

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Discovery Diane Ackerman/迪安.阿克曼 The word discovery literally means, uncovering something thats hidden from view. Butwhat really happens is a change in the viewer. The familiar offers comfort few can resist, andfewer still want to disturb. B

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

Throughout the winter, adults come and go from their traditional breeding colonies. Antarctica is home to 2 million Kings. In this one colony alone, there are 600,000 of them. These engaging chicks ar

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 冰雪童话

Two or three times during the long three weeks that followed, 在随后漫长的三周里,有2-3次 Mr. bobwhite took his turn upon the eggs for half an hour, while his wife went for a dust bath. 山齿鹑先生会待在鹑蛋上半个小时,妻子

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

Chickens are so important to many of us because they are a major part of our diet. Every country has so many chicken dishes, and eggs are one of the most common foods around. Chickens are also cute. Well, chickens arent, but chicks are - cute, fluffy

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Brad: [兴奋] Ron! Ron: [高兴] Hey, how did it go? Brad: [故意装沮丧] Uh... You know, who wants a teacher that barks (v. 狗叫) like a dog? You should try another line of work. Ron: Are you serious? [为Brad不平] Didnt they look at your re

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Chickens are so important to many of us because they are a major part of our diet. Every country has so many chicken dishes, and eggs are one of the most common foods around. Chickens are also cute. Well, chickens arent, but chicks are - cute, fluffy

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-C

In the skies above the Yellowstone River, an osprey scans the waters below for its next meal. Osprey have exceptionally acute vision and can pick out the movement of fish one hundred feet below. It's not easy to haul a struggling 3-pound trout out of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Hole in my head hole in my head I need a boy like you like a hole in my head I need a boy like you like a hole in my head Let's just say we will and then don't instead Wild goose chase Wild goose chase You're gonna take me boy on a wild goose chase Y

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Traveling Soldier可以算是南方小鸡(Dixie Chicks)乐队组合最诗化的作品,它的诗化正在于它用口语表述着一个柔软又伤感的故事,而这故事是民谣时代传统的再现,也是平凡心灵深处也许并不惊显的波动:一位将赴前线的士兵身边没有可以说话的人,偶然间他在一家小小的咖啡

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Sometimes it pays to look like a pile of poop. At least if youre a tasty caterpillar trying to avoid getting eaten by hungry birds. Because a study in the journal Science shows that even young chicks tend to overlook caterpillars disguised as dung. A

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

[00:15.20]Lesson Ten [00:18.36]A Rhyme My Pets [00:23.12]What are those on your bed? [00:28.16]oh,they're my little pets. [00:32.42]Your pets?On your bed? [00:37.09]Yes,they are my little cats. [00:42.37]Lesson Ten [00:52.64]Vocabulary(1) [00:56.69]p

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 新交际英语小学三年级

第五法、英语“卡壳”之无厘头解决法 周奔驰在英语角最尴尬的事情是:自己在向美眉表达@#0的过程中,时常由于不知道某个单词或短语而突然“卡壳”

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

《I Believe In Love》是目前史上销量最高的乡村三人女子组合Dixie Chicks(南方小鸡)一首非常好听的抒情歌曲,她们在优美的旋律中唱出了对于纯真爱情的信念。 1989年在Texas成军的DixieChicks最早由4人组成,姐妹花MartieErwin和EmilyErwin,加上主音LauraLynch和Rob

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:P diddy Ft.Usher - I need a girl 相关介绍:这首I Need a Girl是亚瑟小子和吹牛老爹共同合作的曲目,舒畅的节奏让人不禁想跟随接穗一起扭动身躯。 歌词: Song:I Need a Girl Artist:P diddy F

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

daddy sits on the front porch swingin' look in' out on a bacon field used to be filled with burning tobacco now he knows it never will my brother found work in indiana sisters a nurse at the old folks home momma still cooking too much for supper and

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The moon is full and my arms are empty All night long Ive pleaded and cried You always said the day that you would leave me Would be a cold day in July Your bags are packed not a word is spoken I guess we said everything with good-bye Time moves so s

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

i believe in love 我相信爱情 - 爱就在某处等待 只要你去寻找它 演唱者:Dixie Chicks i made a promise to myself 我对我自己发誓 locked it way deep down inside 把它深深藏入心底 told my heart we'd wait it out 告诉我的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

LESSON 16 THE HEN AND ITS CHICKS 第十六课 母鸡和她的小鸡们 This is a hen: 这是一只母鸡: these are her chicks. 这些是她的孩子们。 I see one, two, three. 我看到一只,两只,三只。 Hen! call them back. 鸡妈妈!喊

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

A: Hello there! Come on in! Dont just stand there! Come and take a seat! B: Um, okay. Well, I just want a trim. Nothing too fancy. A: Oh my gosh! Your hair is amazing! So silky, so shiny! I am going to work my magic on your hair! You hear me? You are

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod