EXPLORATIONS - Emperor Penguins Survive in World's Most Extreme Climate By Dana Demange Broadcast: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidus with

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

She picks up the book. It is her favorite book. It has a red cover. It has 52 pages. It has many pictures. It has pictures of many animals. She likes animals. She has two cats. She likes her cats. Their names are Fluffy and Muffy. She shows them the

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单三 An I can read

I thought it was kind of funny that the chicken police came in and seized the shipment. It was actually the SPCA, who confiscated the colorful chicks at the Johnston Post Office Friday morning. They come from Texas from a poultry farm in Texas, deliv

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

As It Is - The story of Soloman Northup Im June Simms. Today on As It Is, we are serving up some chicken soup. It may not cure your cold but it will probably make you feel better. And we hear about a 62 year old bird who is still birthing babies. But

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Billy: I bought it. I got a watch, too. The company that sells this car has a car club. Jennifer: Where you can buy lots of paraphernalia? Billy: Yeah, and meet other drivers of the same car! Jennifer: Cool! Billy: I know girls love this kind of car.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

地点:钱德勒公寓客厅 人物:钱德勒,乔伊 事件:钱德勒因为担心小鸡退回去之后被杀掉,就没有将乔伊之前买的小鸡退还;不仅如此,他还带回了一只鸭子。 Chandler: I know. See, yes. That's Ja

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

We are here in the Svalbard Islands of Norway to observe one of the most astonishing breathtaking daredevil initiation rites on the planet. Thousands of guillemots are nesting on the sheer rock cliffs, far beyond the reach of predators. Now here is t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

From a birds eye view the vast Alaska tundra is nothing more than an endless flat surface symmetrical and seemingly uninhabited.However, a closer look shows that it is home to lots of busy creatures that live comfortably and the grass and pits filled

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十一月)

There's a cold feelin' Runnin' up and down my spine It seems to say We're Just Wastin'Time It's like a bad movie One I wish I'd never seen The plot gets old, Do you know what mean? Don't try to tell me it ain't what it is Chorus: I'm Good I'm good a

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Not ready to make nice by Dixie Chicks Forgive, sounds good. Forget, I'm not sure I could. They say time heals everything, But I'm still waiting. I'm through with doubt, There's nothing left for me to figure out. I've paid a price, And I'll keep pay

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The moon is full and my arms are empty All night long Ive pleaded and cried You always said the day that you would leave me Would be a cold day in July Your bags are packed not a word is spoken I guess we said everything with good-bye Time moves so

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

In 1973, as a young birding instructor in Maine, Kress began transplanting hundreds of downy puffin chicks from Newfoundland to Eastern Egg Rock, and later on to several other Maine islands. Stephen Kress made his name by bringing Atlantic puffins ba

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

Voice 1 Hello. Im Ruby Jones. Voice 2 And Im Marina Santee. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 More than eight hun

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Daily Life - Getting A Hair Cut (C0081) A: Hello there! Come on in! Dont just stand there!Come and take a seat! B: Um, okay. Well, I just want a trim. Nothing too fancy. A: Oh my gosh! Your hair is amazing! So silky, so shiny! I am going to work my m

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

He goes to the petting zoo. There are many different animals. He pets the turtles. The turtles feel rough. He pets the sheep. The sheep feel wooly. He pets the cows. The cows feel smooth. He pets the bunnies. The bunnies feel fluffy. He tells his mom

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

2003年日本邮局发行了一张邮票,上面是一只毛茸茸的羊正在专心织毛线。而今年的邮票上,这只羊已经带上围巾,手里拿着棒针. 羊年邮票的十二载轮回 Yahoo.com: When millions of Japanese get their c

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

A study found that cats kill almost 15 billion birds and other small animals yearly in the United States. It concluded that cats might eventually wipe out these other species. Cat owners bristled at the news. Said one, My Fluffy is the sweetest cat i

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Parked on the corner in a beat-up car停在街角的一辆老爷车/破车里Dividing up a nickel candy bar平分一块5分钱的糖Talking all about how sharp they are吹嘘它们有多时髦炫酷These three cool cats三只酷猫Three cool chicks三只

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

This old man and me, were at the bar and we Were having us some beers and swaping I don't cares Talking politics, blonde and red-head chicks Old dogs and new tricks and habits we ain't kicked We talked about Gods grace and all the hell we raised Then

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Worlds Oldest Wild Bird Is a Mother Again The oldest known wild bird in the world has become a mother again. 世界上已知最古老的野生鸟又要做母亲了。 American wildlife officials said the egg of a Laysan albatross named Wisdom opened

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月