剪辑自 Stuart Little一家之鼠 Mr. And Mrs. Little are adopting(收养) a younger brother for George, but they met Stuart. Mrs. Little: Oh, Frederick, look at them. How could we possibly… M

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 电影学口语

Were almost there, Tom said, huffing and puffing. It was a very hot day. I hope I have enough strength left to dig! Benny said. You will, Henry told him. If no one digs, we wont find the treasure. The Aldens plan to escape early in the morning so non

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 70 The Mystery of the Pirate's

The next day, the Aldens had another clear day for hiking and caving. On top of Little Nose Cliff, a soft, warm breeze was blowing, and the children stopped to enjoy the view. Benny pointed his binoculars down below. Hey, I see Miss Hollowell down at

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 50 The Mystery in the Cave

The Aldens wriggled out of the cave to have lunch in a warm, sunny spot. Lets put down our picnic blanket right here, Henry said. That way we can keep an eye on this cave. Jessie set out the sandwiches. What is it about these caves? she wanted to kno

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 50 The Mystery in the Cave

All the Aldens loved having the Nettleton twins as houseguests. But for Jessie, their visit was extra special. She was sharing her room with Tipper. Each night, after they turned out the lights, the two of them would talk in the dark until they drift

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 68 The Basketball Mystery

The next morning Lindsey had a meeting with Jordan Patterson, one of the zoos two owners. They planned to meet in the ferret room at noon. Lindsey knew the Aldens planned to see the rest of the zoo that morning, so she asked them to stop by afterward

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 74 The Poison Frog Mystery

The Aldens rushed forward to help. They searched under the bleachers and around the equipment. They even asked other gymnasts if they had seen two cassette tapes. But the tapes had definitely disappeared. Its like they walked away, said Jessie, thoug

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 73 The Gymnastics Mystery

As soon as they arrived at Pennys Emporium the next morning, the Aldens heard popcorn popping. Penny stood at the cash register, ringing up a sale. When Janet saw the Aldens, she disappeared into the storeroom. I must say, she spends more time back t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 72 The Mystery in the Mall

The Aldens joined other strolling tourists on their way to the malls many outdoor restaurants. At sunset, people liked to come outdoors, look at the view, and eat outside. Jessie checked the directory of all the shops and restaurants in the mall. Mr.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 72 The Mystery in the Mall

When Grandfather Alden heard of the plan to catch the mysterious caller, he insisted on being part of it, just to be safe. Shortly after dark, he and the children, plus Lindsey, took their places. They hid in a little cluster of trees about fifty fee

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 74 The Poison Frog Mystery

Katya delicately pulled off a bite-sized piece of fried chicken with her fork. This is the best thing I have ever eaten! she exclaimed. The Aldens were in the popular Chicken Lickin restaurant across from Greenfield Park. Because Katya and her teamma

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 73 The Gymnastics Mystery

Katya was poised on the mat at one end of the balance beam. She looked toward the judges. The head judge signaled that they were ready. Then Katya took a deep breath and raised her arm in return. With a swift move she straddled the end of the beam. H

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 73 The Gymnastics Mystery

Aunt Jane and the children ran into the store. They saw a pile of shiny pots and pans lying on the floor. A woman was standing near the long wooden counter, and a young girl with short red hair was picking up the pans. Violet said, Lets go help. The

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 28 The Mystery Girl

They hiked a long way into the woods. After a while they came to another small clearing. A camp was set up there. A woman, a man, and two small children sat at the picnic table eating breakfast. At one end of the table, a portable radio played softly

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 27 Gertrude Chandler Warner

The Aldens put down their burdens and stared at the mess. Why would anyone leave a campsite like this? Violet asked. Thoughtlessness, Mr. Alden answered. People dont think about the effect they have on the environment. Henry slid off his backpack and

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 27 Gertrude Chandler Warner

Henry! Jessie! Violet! Benny! Mrs. McGregor called across the backyard. She held up a newspaper. Mrs. McGregor was the housekeeper for the Alden family. Ten-year-old Violet Alden, whod been playing catch with her six-year-old brother Benny and their

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 49 The Mystery of the Stolen B

January 7 is Bennys birthday. He will be eight years old. He is in the third grade. He goes to Park Elementary School. An elementary school is for kids. It is only one mile away. He walks to school. It only takes 20 minutes. When it rains, he wears a

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Shirley Griffith. This week on our program, we bring you some laughs from old-time American radio shows. Bud Abbott, left, and Lou Costello LOU COSTELL

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(三)月

THIS IS AMERICA - Old-time American radio shows STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: And I'm Shirley Griffith. This week on our program, we bring you some laughs from old-time American rad

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Cher Lloyd,创作型歌手,第七季英国偶像第四名。以出众的形象和唱功吸引了众多观众的喜爱和支持,尤其是她的RAP及创作功力,更是让人赞叹。其海选时的精彩表演更是在YouTube上获得了惊人的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空