[00:00.00]19 Law and order [00:05.20]While you read [00:12.28]Rich and Famous or Rich and Dangerous? [00:17.61]They say that in the end we're all the same.You can have money and fame, [00:25.44]but in the end you still have to do the same kind of thi

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 创新国际英语教程 学生用书 2

本期难点 paltry: Lacking in importance or worth 在文中,是说博格坎普挣的比起小贝来,就有点微不足道了。 本期生词: flock: To congregate or travel in a flock or crowd

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Now Scary is, you comfy? Beckham, what about you? (All right) Listen, just coz this is Comic Relief, doesn't mean you should speak in a silly voice, right? OK, let me, now, where did you two meet? We met at the football. Beckham, was you into the Sp

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

But that ain't an insult and that is the biggest compliment you can pay for a woman. Respect. No, but seriously, does you take it up the butt? No, of course I don't. Beckham, you telling me you ain't never been caught offside? No. But me heard you w

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2008

On tap for Lips Ears, Liz Smith dishes about soccer hottie David Beckham, is he taking the world by storm? There is a brand new book out about a guy who took the world by storm David Beckham, the golden boy of soccer. Everybody was pretty shocked whe

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

歌曲:Victoria Beckham-I.O.U Victoria Beckham opens up about 'crazy moments of self-doubt' and struggles of motherhood in rare and candid Skype QA. Victoria Beckham在一次珍贵的、真诚的Skype粉丝问答中敞开心扉回应疯狂的自我怀

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

1. Israel is intensifying its attacks on the Gaza Strip, despite truce talks. Meantime, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is in the Middle East as the US urgently seeks an end to the conflict between Israel and Hamas. 2. In Florida, police say a 13-

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(十一月)

我们的小淘气丹尼尔剪头发也有新花招,不过这次他可把自己给害苦了,究竟怎么回事呢? Listen Read Learn Hairdresser: How do you want your hair cut? Daniel: I want it the way Beckham wears it. Hairdresser: Who is Beckham? Daniel: Are you kidding me? Even

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Former captain of the English national football team David Beckham is moving to Los Angeles this summer to play with the LA Galaxy team in the United States Major League Soccer league. As the biggest star ever to play in this league, the 31-year-old

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2007

Hairdresser: How do you want your hair cut? Daniel: I want it the way Beckham wears it. Hairdresser: Who is Beckham? Daniel: Are you kidding me? Even the girls know Beckham. Whatever, I have a picture of him here. Hairdresser: You are a big fan of hi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

身价不菲的英国球员小贝,既是本国足球俱乐部争抢的重点,也是豪门皇家马德里的王牌。自从曼联转汇到皇马,也出力不少。教练希望下个赛季他能与皇

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

“万人迷”贝克汉姆David Beckham D.O.B.:2/5/75 出生:1975年5月2日 Nationality:United Kingdom 国籍:(大不列颠)联合王国 City of Birth:Leytonstone 出生地:伦敦莱顿斯

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

A friendly against Switzerland next week could have been David Beckham's opportunity to join the exclusive club of football players with 100 caps, but instead of such glory, the former England captain hasn't even made the squad. Fabio Capello, leavi

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Welcome back. Now you might think that greate footballers are born, not made, that bending it like Beckham or delivering a perfect kick is a matter of nature rather than nurture. But an expert who studies the game at length believes there's far more

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

It all seemed to fit so perfectly at the beginning, the world's most glamorous footballer is signing for the world's most glamorous club in the warm glow of the bright Madrid sunshine. But now the Galactico is fading and No.23 and the name Beckham wo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

We've had two great days doing the ad campaign, doing the commercial and then obviously doing the print. Working with people like Anthony Mandler and the team that comes with him and then also working with Alasdair, you know, we've got such a great t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Is it a name or is it a number? David and Victoria Beckham have continued the tradition of naming their children with words not normally considered forenames by calling their daughter 'Seven'. Yes, that's right, Seven. As in the number 7. But there's

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

模仿文本: After retiring from a long playing career in May, David Beckham hasn't waited too long to make his next move. It's understood the former England captain is targeting Miami as a base for a Major League Soccer team. If the deal which is

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Jo: You're listening to Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Jo. Helen: And I'm Helen. 地道英语中介绍的一些英语表达, 你可能在英语课堂上学不到,但是它们在生活中却会经常出现。那Jo, 今天的新表达是

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

对话原文 May:Hi,Daniel. 阿美:嗨,丹尼尔。 Daniel: Hi,May. Is dinner ready? 丹尼尔:嗨,阿美。晚饭准备好了吗? May:Whats up? 阿美:怎么了? Daniel: Im hungry, and I can eat a horse. 丹尼尔:我饿了,我

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册