Topic 002 奥运梦 Olympic Dreams 奥运就要来了,大家都在关注,阿美和丹尼尔正在讨论奥运梦想,可是这对姐弟好像从来也谈不到一块儿。 Listen Read Learn May: Hi, Daniel. Daniel: Hi, May. Is dinner ready? May: What's up? Daniel: I'm so hungry I could eat a h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

So you're dating, I assume you are dating,I don't know if you're in a relationship, 所以你在约会 我猜你在约会 我不知道你是不是在恋爱 but there's gotta be a difference between English guys and American guys,right? 但是肯定是有

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之商务英语

Famous WAGs Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Tweedy Jo: You're listening to Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Jo. Helen: And I'm Helen. 地道英语中介绍的一些英语表达, 你可能在英语课堂上学不到,但是它们在生活中却会经常出现。那Jo, 今天的新表达是

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

本段对话选自Drop Dead Diva,《美女上错身》 Redirect, your honor.Dr.Huxley...How was David Beckham the second created? 我还有问题,法官大人。赫胥黎博士可否请你叙述大卫贝克汉姆二世的复制过程? Our scienti

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

大卫贝克汉姆(David Beckham),1975年5月2日出生于伦敦雷顿斯通,前英国职业足球运动员。 大卫贝克汉姆青少年时期在曼联成名,1999、2001年两次获世界足球先生银球奖,1999年当选欧足联最佳球

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

Popstar George Michael was an early pioneer of designer stubble Neil: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Neil. Helen: And Im Helen. Neil: This is the programme in which we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dic

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Time on my hands Since you been away boy I ain't got no plans No no no no And the sound of the rain Against my windowpane Is slowly, is slowly drivin' me insane, boy Chorus: I'm goin' down I'm goin' down Cause you ain't around baby My whole world's u

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Meet you downstairs in the bar and heard Your rolled up sleeves and your skull t-shirt You say why did you do it with him today? And sniff me out like I was Tanqueray Cause you're my fella, my guy Hand me your stella and fly By the time I'm out the d

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Trendy hairstyles in Shoreditch Jean: So Finn, getting a haircut? Finn: Yes Im just booking my haircut right now. But I really cant decide what style to go for. Jean: Well how about a Mohawk? Finn: Oh, that st

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The White House played host to one of the sport's most recognizable figures Tuesday. David Beckham and his L-A Galaxy crew received championship honors from U-S President Barack Obama. As is now a custom with championship teams from the United States

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

It's the trend that has brought sexy well, back. Last week the Duchess of Cambridge followed celebrities including Naomi Campbell, Sienna Miller, Cressida Bonas and Emily Blunt by exposing her back - or a bit of it at least - in a sheer, pale blue go

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As New York Fashion Week approaches, its British style maven Victoria Beckham that seems to be at the forefront of many fashionistas minds. From her recent British Fashion Council nomination for designer brand of the year to landing the front page of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

David Beckham has told The Daily Mail it has no right to criticise his parenting skills after it published a piece questioning his controversial decision to allow his four year old daughter to use a dummy. 《每日邮报》近日发表了一篇文章质

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

At five years old, she is unlikely to have her own career anytime soon. 贝克汉姆家的小七今年5岁,短时间内不可能拥有自己的事业。 But that has not stopped Harper Beckham becoming a trademark. 但这并不妨碍哈珀?贝克汉姆

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

David Beckham says young players at Manchester United were forced to perform a funny dance in front of senior professionals as a punishment for stepping out of line. 大卫贝克汉姆于日前表示,曼联的年轻球员曾被强迫在资历较老的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A: Lisa , who is your favorite football star? A: 丽莎,你最喜欢的足球明星是谁? B: Beckham! I love him very much. And I have watched every game of his. B: 贝克汉姆。我真的是爱死他,我看过他所有的比赛。 A: You are r

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

Idiom: Put on your thinking cap ( think hard ) Hit the book: Be accused of Malnourished Tabloid Taunt Sentiment Spark outrage Skeleton Catwalk Victoria Beckham has been accused of being 'malnourished' and has admitted to an eating disorder in the pas

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

David Beckham is an English footballer who has played for Manchester United and Real Madrid, as well as representing his country 100 times. He moved to the Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007 to increase the profile of football in America. He married Spice Gi

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

If you had any doubts about Victoria Beckham winning at life, take a look at three of her prized golden statues! Actually, that's hubby David Beckham and sons Romeo Beckham, 11, and Cruz Beckham, 9, covered head-to-toe in gold slime at the 2014 Nicke

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

David Beckham is a famous football player. He played for Manchester United in the years when Manchester United won everything they could possibly win. And he was captain of the England football team. But in the past few years his football career has

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语