[00:13.46]conflict? [00:15.22]There has been a long and bitter conflict between employers and workers.? [00:20.90]considerable? [00:23.64]The war in Iraq made a considerable impact on Russia's tourism business.? [00:30.20]contrast? [00:32.28]Ca

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听例句背四级单词

21. There are still opportunities. W: Well, the tickets for the concert had been sold out. M: Dont be sad. There are still opportunities. I hear they will come next year. W: We can do nothing about it. M: Whats wrong with you? Why are you so unhappy?

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级6000单词速记动画版

The sky is clouded, the rocks are bare; 浓云密布,岩石嶙峋赤裸, The spray of the tempest is white in air; 暴雨骤雨,搅起周天浪花, The winds are out with the waves at play, 风卷浪涌,尽情飞溅追逐, And I shall not

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

17. Professor Smith and Professor Brown will ____ in giving the class lectures. A. alter B. change C. alternate D. differ alter alter 改变(把某物改大改小) change 改变(强调结果) from...t

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable. 记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.01

约会 Appointment 进行预约 Making appointments Are you free? Are you going to be busy? Are you doing anything special? Do you happen to be free? Are you doing anything by any chance? Can see me? Could see me? Will you be able to see me? I wonder if i

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

B: Good afternoon, Lexington Software. Angelina Dawson, how can I help? 下午好,Lexington软件公司。我是Angelina Dawson,我能如何为您效劳? A: Hello, this is Quinn from IBJ. 您好,我是IBJ银行的Quinn。 B: Ah, hello Quinn.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

In China, the hotel _______are _______rising towards what you'd _______ a similar standard of _______in the west, there are too many ________around but at _______the room prices in many of the middle __________hotels still compare very _______against

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

(Man) Thank you all for coming out this evening to meet sociologist Ellen Lambert. Ms. Lambert specializes in research on the workplace and recently has been writing about the future of work. This topic should be of special interest, since I know ma

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

This is Whats Trending Today. Every July 4th, Americans celebrate the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776. The document expressed the desire of the American colonies to separate from Great Britain. It contains about 1,300 words. On the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

听过30秒前奏之后你不会失望:We Walk - The Ting Tings We Walk The Ting Tings You never alter, you're always you Everything's breaking, but I don't care Smash the rest up, burn it down Put us in the corner 'cause we're into ideas Take thes

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

academic adj.学院的, 理论的 解析:a student's academic average一个学生的学术能力 academic year学年 academic rank学衔 academic research学术研究 adjustment n.调整, 调节, 调节

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

JERUSALEM, Oct. 24 (Xinhua) -- A recent study carried out by Israeli researchers showed that the experience of motherhood is caused by alterations in the brain functions that help mothers locate and communicate with their offspring, especially if the

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

俄罗斯组合t.A.T.u《30 minutes》,空灵的笑声忧伤而凄美,曲调低落..这也许恰好的表达了我们现在的心情。翻阅着一条条关于地震灾区玉树的新闻和图片,揪心般的疼。把这首歌献给玉树地震中

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Obama, Romney Alter Campaigns in Face of East Coast Storm Facing a massive East Coast storm, U.S. President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney adjusted their campaigns for the White House Saturday to avoid torrential rains and strong

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. 语音讲解 单词发音 generation n.一代;产生;一代人;生殖 human beings 人类 alter vt.改变,更改 连词发音

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

We're back with Robert,Kristen and Taylor. 欢迎回来 今天的来宾是Robert Kristen和Taylor So that is,there's a lot happens in this movie.You finally,you get together,you get married and you have a...a baby? 电影里的情节发展的很快啊

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

She's an american beauty I'm an american psycho She's an american beauty I'm an american I'm an american American psycho Woah woah woah I'm an american I'm an american I'm i'm i'm an american psycho I think i fell in love again Maybe i just took too

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

free, I'm running free Face to face with me running free, running free I'm drifting far away When pride is falling down and leaving me out And face to face with this no breathing sight I see them moving rapidly away, Ooh! And follow them into the lig

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲