agent代理商;政府代表;动因 aggressive好斗的;敢作敢为的;有进取心的; agriculture农业;农学 aid救护;助手 aircraft飞机;飞行器 airline航空公司;航线 airplane飞机 airport机场;航空港 alarm忧虑;使惊恐;使担心 alcohol酒精;乙醇 alert警觉的;使认识到

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 《四级词汇 词根+联想-记忆法-》

aggregate aggressive agony aggreeable aid air-conditioning aisle alarm album alcohol alert alien alienate allege alleviate alliance allocate allowance alloy alter alternate alternative ambiguous ambtion ambitious amend ammunition amplify analogy ana

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

depend He depends on you to help him. enhance The introduction of flexible work time has greatly enhanced the work efficiency in that press. ensure I fitted a new lock to ensure that the bicycle would not be stolen. function Another critical function

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级考试高频词汇

Miss Mad: I want a refund! Ali: Yes, miss. What was the problem with your purchase? Miss Mad: These pajamas don't fit right. They're too long. Ali: Would you like to have them altered? Or would you like a different size? Miss Mad: No. I want my money

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

How do you find TaiWan prices? 你觉得台湾的物价怎么样? Back home,things are more expensive. 我们那里东西很贵。 I don't find it too bad. 我觉得这里还不差。 I find it interesting. 我觉得很有趣。 It just goes to show. 真是活到老学到老。 You live and l

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(五)

alter v. 改变,修改 例句:Annie had to alter her clothes after losing weight. 安妮瘦了以后,衣服也得修改了。 alert adj. 提防的,警惕的,机敏的 n. 警惕,警报 v. 使警惕 例句:Although Alfred's over eighty, h

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

alter 改变 alternate 交替 amend 修改 degrade 使屈辱 dilute 稀释 diverse 多样的 evaporate 蒸发 evolution 进化 extinct 灭绝的 flexible 灵活的 fluctuate 波动 fluid 流食 highlight 突出 inclination 倾向 infest 成群出现 intensify 加强 manufacture 制造 med

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

中国有句成语削足适履,意思是,因为鞋小脚大,就把脚削去一块来凑合鞋的大小.这个成语往往用来比喻不顾具体条件,生搬硬套.然而,近来在美国,削足适履成为了一种时尚,很多女士因为穿不了漂

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 弗兰肯斯坦.Frankenstein

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Traffic is unusually heavy due to the long weekend. 由于周末长假,因此陆上交通非常繁忙。 Traffic is slow moving through-out Taiwan. 台湾各地的车流都相当缓慢。 Expect longer driving times. 预计开车的时间会更久。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

Todd: OK, Shane, why don't you talk a little about why you came to Japan? Shane: Well, I suppose the reason I came to Japan is because, I suppose it's a personal thing. There's many different people in Dublin, different types of people. I do not thin

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Water is a scarce resource in the desert regions of the Middle East. Though disputes over water have come close to triggering wars between nations of the region in the past, diplomats intervened to keep tensions to a minimum. Now a new study suggests

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十二)月

Laos Faces Pressure to Alter Hydropower Ambitions Laos plans to build a hydropower dam on the lower Mekong River, but neighboring countries say more study is needed. Analysts say the high-level opposition puts pressure on Laos to alter its hydropower

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

Army Aims to Alter Perception by Fooling Senses LOS ANGELES The military uses virtual reality to enhance its training. But there is one hurdle to overcome before the experience can be truly immersive: how to fool the senses in a virtual world. The Mi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(七月)

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Ryan Geertsma. Voice 2 And Im Robin Basselin. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 A family awakes to start th

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Scientists build DNA from scratch to alter life's blueprint Yeast is a tiny ingredient of everyday life. A baker carefully adds yeast to his dough before kneading and shaping it into the perfect sized loaf. Without the yeast, the bread wouldn't rise

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Topics: U.S. Census, Driving While Texting, as well as versus as long as, change versus alter versus modify versus transform Words: census household questionnaire gender privacy Driving While Texting (DWT) Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) drunk crackd

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

By Naomi Schwarz Dakar 07 February 2007 This week marks the 50th anniversary of the African Football Confederation, Africa's official soccer body. The sport is usually associated with boys and men, but Naomi Schwarz visited a soccer school in Senega

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

Todd: OK, Shane, why don't you talk a little about why you came to Japan? Shane: Well, I suppose the reason why I came to Japan is because, I suppose it's a personal thing. There's many different people in Dublin, different types of people. I do not

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Researchers around the world are trying to find alternative fuels to replace fossil fuels, which are finite and might not be available in sufficient quantities in coming decades to meet the growing world demand for energy. In addition, burning fossi

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(九月)