Restaurants, Supermarkets and Schools 餐厅、超市和学校 [这是一些特定的地点,餐厅是我们每个人都熟悉的地方,点菜买单的程序我们都经历过;学校教育更不必说,老师们说的话我们仍犹如在耳。下面的五段对话是本书最后的一节,让大家听听特定环境下所发生的对话以及

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 好莱坞电影口语模仿秀

A: I'd like to purchase a parking permit for next semester. B: Are you a daytime student or do you just come in the evenings? A: I am a daytime student. B: Will you be driving a motorcycle or a car? A: I will be driving my car. B: OK, that will be tw

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: I don't have my homework today. B: You usually are good about turning it in; what happened? A: I was really sick. B: But couldn't you have done it when you felt better? A: Yes, I probably could. B: You have already missed one other assignment; whe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: Let me tell you what happened to my homework. B: OK, go ahead--what is the excuse THIS time? A: Actually, I did it, but then it got lost. B: Could you have gotten it done at another time? A: Yes, I could. B: You have never missed an assignment bef

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

After repelling the Ramadan offensive launched by al Qaida-linked force al-Shabab, AMISOM forces in Mogadishu have been able to exploit rifts within the insurgent group and gain ground throughout the city. AMISOM officials believe that with an additi

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十)月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 苔丝.Tess.of.The.D'Urbervilles

Id been complaining to a coworker, Amy, about having to move to the burbs for my job. She said that there were plenty of things to do outside of the city and invited me to a bar she likes. Amy: Hey, there you are. Mykhailo: Hey, so this is the famous

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Marianne Kearney East Timor 19 June 2006 East Timor's FM Jose Ramos-Horta, right, rebel leader Vincente da Concecao, 2nd right, talk to rebel group in a mountin village, East Timor, June, 19, 2006 The leader of a breakaway militia group in East T

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(六月)

2006年VOA标准英语-Aging Chernobyl Survivors Share Memories o

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(四月)

Algeria is simmering with the same toxic mix of economic and political discontent that has exploded into revolts across the Arab world. But another effort to stage an anti-government protest in front of the main post office in downtown Algiers failed

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

Enviropreneur Seeks to Save the Environment, Empower Community enviropreneur变废为宝,拯救环境 NAIROBI Lorna Rutto, a former banker, is now an enviropreneur - turning plastic waste into furniture and fences. Rutto discusses the challenges face

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(九月)

GUY RAZ, HOST: So can you tell me about the - how the favela painting project started. Like, did you guys just go to Rio and - you know, to sort of check them out? DRE URHAHN: No, it was actually different. Jeroen - he had won a competition to make a

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

今天我们要学的词是survivor。 Survivor幸存者。A cancer survivor, 癌症存活者;a plane crash survivor, 坠机事件的幸存者,a Holocaust survivor, 纳粹大屠杀的幸存者。The last survivor of the Titanic died Sunday at the

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Local authorities in Xinjiang's regional capital, Urumqi, are working to help turn the city into a major transportation hub along the Belt and Road. At the service hub for China Railway Express in Urumqi, a cargo train loaded with construction materi

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

NEW YORK Most businesses in the United States are small, family-owned enterprises. Typically, a son or daughter joins a parents company but, increasingly, young entrepreneurs are hiring their parents. That's the case with Alexandra Ferguson's home de

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AGRICULTURE REPORT – July 2, 2002: Purple Carrots By George Grow This is the VOA Special English AGRICULTURE REPORT. The carrot is a plant with a root that is eaten as a vegetable. Carrots are grown

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

BEIJING, June 28 (Xinhuanet) --China will not bow to pressure (压力,压迫) from the outside world on revaluing the renminbi and any changes in the nation's foreign exchange will be made on China's own terms, Chinese officials heading to the G2

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

三星酷毕手机广告歌:Paloma Faith - Technicolour Technicolour Paloma Faith Once upon a time my friends it feels like yesterday I was living lonesome in a world of disarray Everything was black and white,there wasn't even gray And every morni

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Folake Oyedepo attends Fayetteville State University where she is teaching the Yoruba language to American students while learning more about the culture and history in America. Marsha James | Washington, DC 06 April 2010 Fulbright Scholar Folake Oye

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

Rescuers continue to pull people out of the rubble, alive, more than one week after a massive earthquake struck southwestern China's Sichuan Province. The latest government figures confirm more than 40,000 people have died and more than 247,000 peopl

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈