【1+1英文】 Angela:

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

A: I want to buy a parking permit, please. B: Are you a full-time student or do you attend part-time in the evenings? A: I attend both day and evening classes. B: Will you be riding a motorcycle or do you drive a car? A: I ride a motorcycle. B: That

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: I'll need a parking permit for next semester. B: Do you attend school during the day or only at night? A: I only attend class part-time in the evenings. B: Do you drive a motorcycle or an automobile? A: I have both, but I usually use my car to get

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: Excuse me, Professor. I have to talk to you about why my homework didn't get done. B: What happened that you didn't get it done? A: I had to watch a football game instead. B: Well, you had more than one day; couldn't you have fit it in on another

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

I had lunch today with my friend Sam. She recently quit her job with a large company to strike out on her own. She has always been an entrepreneur in small ways, but she decided to start her own business. The start- up she launched provided technolog

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

AMERICAN STORIES - Short Story: An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge by Ambrose Bierce FAITH LAPIDUS: Now, the V.O.A. Special English program, AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) Our story today is called, An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge. It was written by Ambr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Photo: ASSOCIATED PRESS Cars drive to Murtala Mohammed in Lagos, Nigeria 26 Dec. 2009 The Nigerian government has enhanced security checks at its airports after a young Nigerian man tried to blow up a U.S. airliner. Nigerian Information Minister Dora

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

Job Hunting in the 21st Century Goes High-Tech By Andrea Coombes / 2005 MarketWatch.com Inc. Distributed by Knight Ridder / Tribune Media Services. Innovative tools and helpful pointers for getting ah

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: The Olympic flame may be out in Vancouver, but we're just getting fired up over terms related to fire. RS: We lit on the idea after our friend and fellow master of words Grant Bar

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Douglas MacArthur: Born to Be a SoldierWritten by Paul Thompson (MUSIC) ANNCR: Now, the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today Rich Kleinfeldt and Sarah Long tell about one of the most unusual and successful American military leaders, G

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Mark was cursing the driver in front of him because she was creeping along. He was running late for a golf game with his friend Barney. He was on a two-lane road that led to the golf course. The road was straight uphill. It went for six blocks throug

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

ENVIRONMENT REPORT- March 29, 2002: Saving Sea Turtles By Cynthia Kirk Green sea turtle This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. Environmental groups in the United States are leading a camp

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

今天我们要学的词是, pursuit。 Pursuit, 是追求的意思。Pursuit of happiness, 是追求幸福,pursuit of excellence, 是追求完美。36岁的印度移民后裔博比.金达尔当选路易斯安那州州长,成为美国最年轻的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

A 79-year-old man was slightly injured on Saturday while waiting in his brand new convertible in a drive-through lane at Burger Prince restaurant. Herman Sherman of Northville suffered a mild burn about 9:00 p.m. when a young female employee accident

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

ANKARA, July 19 (Xinhua) -- Turkey's Galatasaray soccer club on Thursday signed a five-year contract with Moroccan player Nordin Amrabat, the semi-official Anatolia news agency reported. The club stated that it reached an agreement with Amrabat for f

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是curfew。 Curfew, 是宵禁的意思。缅甸最近发生大规模抗议示威活动,政府星期二宣布在仰光和曼德勒实行60天的宵禁, The government imposed a 60-day curfew in Rangoon and Mandalay on Tuesda

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

WASHINGTON, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Hurricane Isaac weakened to a tropical storm on Wednesday afternoon with storm surge and inland flooding still threatening, said the U.S. National Hurricane Center on the 7th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina's destruct

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是survey。 Survey, 是调查的意思。有些调查很正式。比如说,A comprehensive survey shows that support for suicide bombing against civilians has fallen sharply across the Muslim world since 2002, 一项综合调

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Ruby Jones. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 An old man looks ac

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight