And you know, was funny, the thing that had me cracking up all night long is with the fact that I go through 20 years of everybody screaming to pass the ball 你们知道二十年,使我夜夜无法自已的事情是每个人都叫我传球给别人

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Lebron James was born and raised in Akron, a hard luck city 勒布朗詹姆斯在阿克兰出生并长大,一座不景气的城市 But till this day, he has never abandoned his hometown 但直至今日,他从未抛弃他的家乡 One thing I alwa

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Basketball made me happy 篮球使我快乐 I can be going through anything 我可以超越一切 but for that two hours 那两个小时 I was able to be happy 我真的很快乐 cause I had that much love for the game 因为我对比赛是如此热爱

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

But you know what I tell my neighbor, after that match when I've driven home 你知道那场比赛结束后,我回到家后和我的邻居是怎么说的吗 because he turned off the TV minutes before the game over, I told him that 他在比赛还有

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Hi,I'm coach Collin Castro with Shot Mechanics. Today 大家好,我是Shot Mechanics的科林卡斯特罗教练,今天 I'm going to teach you how to do Michael Jordan's classical Fadeaway Jumper 我将教授大家迈克尔乔丹的经典动作后

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

A dream could be anything 梦想可以是任何事物 Something that you are chasing, that you are really really passionate about 可以是你不懈追求的,可以是你满腔热忱的 Anything you have love for 只要是你所爱的 That you wann

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Great moments are born from great opportunities 良机造就精彩 You shouldn't have any doubt in your mind 你不应抱有任何怀疑态度 about what you are supposed to do tonight 对于今夜你该做什么 and about how you are supposed to do

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

When did you know 你什么时候知道 I'm gonna to play in the NBA. No, not a dream about it, it's going to happen 我要打NBA了不只是梦想着打,是真的觉得这能实现 I would say I really start to open my eyes when I was in 8th grade

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I really didn't think much about Marfan 我真的没往马方综合征那方面多想 I was like what are the odds that you know I have this 我只是觉得,这种事发生在我身上又能有多大几率呢 So I'm driving home from work thinking

I lost all depth perception of my eyes. Everything, even from like walking through like a doorway 我的眼睛完全失去了测距能力。看周围的一切,比如就像是走过一道门这种简单事 sometimes I would find myself a little bit

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Thank you, Thank you, In retrospect, I probably should've save that whole speech for right now 非常感谢,回顾过去,我应该把演讲留到现在 Cause I don't know what I'm going to say right now 因为我现在感慨万千却不知要说些

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

The first time I was going to face Jordan. 第一次和乔丹作为对手交锋。 I had a teammate, he goes to me and say hey, you want some advice? 我有个队友跑过来对我说,嘿,你需要听些建议吗? Whatever you do, don't look at

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Welcome to the Musecage basketball network 欢迎来到缪斯宝盒篮球网络 Are you a competitor 你是一个竞争者吗 Imagine Kawhi Leonard and you score 40 想象下你是伦纳德,而且你拿下40分 Leading your team an epic come-from-b

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

6.1 seconds remaining in the Overtime and the Suns leading 98-97 加时赛最后6.1秒 太阳队以98-97暂时领先湖人队 Tipped once by Walton flips it outside to Kobe takes it to the midcourt 中圈跳球,沃顿点到,点给科比,科比带

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Tell us how much you weight because LeBron I never seen anybody like you 告诉大家你现在有多重,因为我从未见过你这样的球员 You can jump, you're fast, you're quick, you can handle the ball 你可以跳,速度快,敏捷,熟练

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Rivalries are born 一刻为敌 But they never die 终身为敌 Rivalries live on 竞争永存 The names and the stories may change 竞争的人和物会交替 But the feeling remains 但感觉依旧 What mattered so much then 曾经重要的事 Matt

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Bulls down one 公牛落后一分 Crowd gets quiet 观众鸦雀无声 The moment starts to become the moment, you know, for me 千钧一发,气氛开始变得紧张,这是属于我的时刻 Once you get in the moment, you know you're there and 你会

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Usually, I'm sleeping at 4:00 a.m. 凌晨四点我通常还在酣睡呢 You've been working out 你已经开始训练了 So, talk about that 那么,和我们说说这事吧 Okay, so, if, if, if your job is to try be the best basketball player you c

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

There is a reason this season can come soon enough 这个赛季即将火爆开启不是没有理由的 Why 20-year-old are training harder than ever 为什么驰骋赛场二十年的老将训练更加刻苦 Why 35 million people are now cheering for

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

He is a icon around the world 他是世界范围内的一个符号 And he is pound for pound one of the greatest who's ever played in professional sports 身高1米83的运动员里,他是史上最强之一 He is rebel with a cause, the cause is Al