In the kitchen, the first thing I do is pour myself a cup of coffee and I add a little skim milk and sugar. 走到厨房我先给自己倒一杯咖啡,加一点脱脂奶和糖。 My roommate usually makes a pot when she wakes up for both of us sinc

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

生活大爆炸第一季第四集_1: The Luminous Fish Effect -Sheldon: you know, I've been thinking about time travel again. 我最近一直在想着时光旅行。 -Leonard:Why, did you hit a roadblock with invisibility? 为什么,你又撞上看

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

[00:05.78]girl: Is He Kidding? 他是在开玩笑吗? [00:06.78]always Joking. 他总是喜欢开玩笑 [00:10.74]mr. Clark? 克拉克先生? [00:11.10]he Not Kidding! Mr. Clark? - 克拉克先生? - 他没有在开玩笑! [00:14.42](commotion) [00:2

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-热血教师

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 手机游戏贪吃蛇都玩过吧,可爱的小蛇和吃不够的鸡蛋,^_^现在,在电脑上也可以玩到哦,下面的flash游戏可比手机上的精致得多,

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 经典贪吃蛇游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 《魔力彩蛋》,由我们著名的卡通明星――比卡丘主演,想知道可爱的比卡丘如何表演鸡蛋杂技,呵呵,下面的小游戏会告诉您,一

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语游戏蹦蹦球

Well, Lucy uses a spatula to put the eggs onto a plate - to take them out of the pan and onto a plate. 露西用铲子把鸡蛋盛到盘子里,就是把鸡蛋从锅里放到盘子上。 A spatula, spatula, is a utensil; it's something you use in th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

The toaster, toaster, is a place where you put bread and you heat it up so that the bread becomes brown. 你可以把面包放进烤箱(toaster)然后把它加热到变成棕色。 We would say, you toast the bread, using toast as a verb. 我们说

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Lucy goes to the fridge and takes out the eggs. 露西去冰箱拿几个鸡蛋。 The fridge, fridge, is short for refrigerator. fridge是冰箱(refrigerator)的缩写。 A refrigerator is where you put your food so it stays cold. To keep it cold

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

In the kitchen, the first thing I do is pour myself a cup of coffee and I add a little skim milk and sugar. 走到厨房我先给自己倒一杯咖啡,加一点脱脂奶和糖。 My roommate usually makes a pot when she wakes up for both of us sinc

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

The Road to Success It is well that young men should begin at the beginning and occupy the most subordinate positions. Many of the leading businessmen of Pittsburgh had a serious responsibility thrust upon them at the very threshold of their career.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 晨读英语美文60篇

Vegans have substantially lower death rates than meat-eaters, a major study has found. The study has been published in the JAMA Internal Medicine Journal and reignites debate around increasingly popular vegan diets over their impact of proponents' he

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The price of these would pay for enough grain and meal to keep the farm going till summer came on and conditions were easier. 这些鸡蛋所赚的钱可买回很多饲粮,庄园也就可以坚持到夏季,那时,情况就好转了。 When the

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 动物农场 Animal Farm

A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.The money for which I shall sell this milk will enable me to increase my stock of eggs to three hundred,These eggs,allowing for wh

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If youre bored of hard-boiled eggs having a yellow centre and a white exterior, then youll want to pay attention to this wacky recipe for inside out eggs.如果你已经厌烦了里面黄色外面白色的水煮蛋,那么你一定想好好看看这个

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

成功之道 It is well that young men should begin at the beginning and occupy the most subordinate positions. Many of the leading businessmen of Pittsburgh had a serious responsibility thrust upon them at the very threshold of their career. They we

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

【生词预览】 delight使愉快,spot发现,honor system诚信制度 【笑话原文】 Can Be Trusting? Everything about country customs delighted my neighbors who had moved to our small town from the city. Then one day they spotted a sign, F

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The Road to Success成功之道It is well that young men should begin at the beginning and occupy the most subordinate positions. Many of the leading businessmen of Pittsburgh had a serious responsibility thrust upon them at the very threshold of the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

I love eggs! Do you love eggs? A recent study conducted on egg consumption and individuals with Type 2 Diabetes may cause you to reconsider eggs for your breakfast. 我爱吃鸡蛋!你们呢?最近科学家进行了一项关于鸡蛋消耗量与2型

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

讲解文本: a flash in the pan 昙花一现 I hope he's not just a flash in the pan. 我希望他不只是昙花一现。 His first book was great, but he turned out to be a flash in the pan because his other books were terrible. 他写的第一本

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语