Eggs are great. Where would we be without them? They are so useful. I cant imagine life or cooking without them. There are many ways of cooking eggs for breakfast fried eggs, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, etc. There are even many ways of cooking these

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-E

苏斯博士双语系列 (PDF文本下载) 更多儿童英语: 哈哈美语 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 苏斯博士Dr.Seuss经典童书绘本

48 A Small Shop Alan Smith and his wife run a small shop in a small town. It sells milk, butter, cheese, eggs and other things. It is open on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and on Sunday morning, but it is shut on Sunday afternoon

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

Would you like an egg, Bobby? Yes, please. 你想要一个鸡蛋吗,波比?好的,太感谢了。 Would you like a cake? No, thank you. 想要一块蛋糕吗?不要了,谢谢。 Look! What's this? 瞧!这是什么? It's a hot dog. 这是热

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级上册

It is an English lesson. 现在是英语课。 Bobby is looking out of the window. 波比在看着窗外。 Bobby, please listen to me. 波比,听我上课。 Yes, Miss Fox. 好的,狐狸老师。 The lesson goes on, but Bobby is still looking ou

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

Can I help you? I'd like two kilos of eggs. What kind? Do you have the eggs with the red yolk? Sorry, madam. We have stopped selling those kinds of eggs for a week. Why? You know, red yolk is proved unnatural. It's artificial, and may lead to cancer.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

文本: 48,000 eggs fail the crack test here every day. Theyre not strong enough to safeguard their precious contents during packing, transport and storage. You might expect all these dud eggs to be wasted. But theres a big market for this liquid e

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: Crack detectors work by sound. If you get two good eggs and just tap them together, you get a nice ringing noise if its good or a dull noise if its broken. And on the machines, youve got sensors and they touch the egg 16 times, each egg. An

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.The money for which I shall sell this milk will enable me to increase my stock of

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

The prime condition great secrets of success It is well that young men should begin at the beginning and occupy the most subordinate positions. Many of the leading businessmen of Pittsburgh had a serious responsibility thrust upon them at the very th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

to put all his eggs in one basket to eat crow 鸡蛋也是一些美国俗语的组成部份。要是一个人把他所有的钱都当做赌注,想冒险发财,这在中文里是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Baby Becky Helps Her Mother 宝宝贝吉帮助妈妈 My name is Baby Becky. 我是宝宝贝吉。 I say goo. 我咕咕说。 I say blub. 我哭。 I say waaaaa. 我哇哇哭。 I can say a word, too. 我也能说一个词。 I can say mine. 我会说我

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

AS IT IS 2013-09-16 Growing Demand for Meat, Milk and Eggs对肉类、牛奶和鸡蛋的需求不断增长 Hello there, and welcome to As It Is -- VOAs daily show for people learning American English! Im Christopher Cruise in Washington. Today on our

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Have you ever wondered how heating an egg white turns that uncooked clear goo into an opaque gel? Well, that transparent goo is made of mostly water and proteins. Each protein is a long strand of amino acids that you can think of as a string of green

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Emma went to the market. She needed to buy food. She needed brown eggs. She opened a carton of brown eggs. She looked at the eggs. None of them were cracked. None of them were broken. All the eggs were okay. She closed the carton. She put the carton

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

今天我们要学的词是habitual。 Habitual, 大家都知道,Habit是习惯的意思,后面加上ual,成为形容词,Habitual就是习惯性的。 A habitual liar, 老喜欢撒谎的人。 A habitual offender, 惯犯。 The habitual drunk

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 鼠标控制游戏,拖拽鸡蛋到红色的石头边上,点击石头用石头的温度去把小鸡给孵出来。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

【俚语】 Have egg on one's face 丢脸,出丑 【例句】 The CEO really had egg on his face after he went on stage to demonstrate the new product and couldn't get it to work. CEO上台演示新产品,但他自己却不会用,真的是出丑

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Pre-Listening Vocabulary quality: how good something is earlobe: the fleshy part of the ear on the outside of the body nutritional: how healthy a food product is The Difference Between White and Brown Eggs Have you ever wondered what the difference i

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语