邀请Invitation Mr. Jones: Mary! I havent seen you since our dinner with Mr. Lee last week. Where have you been hiding yourself lately? Mary! 自从上星期我们和李先生吃过饭后就没见到你了。你最近藏到哪儿去了? Miss Lewis

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

asking for help from colleagues 请同事帮忙 Excuse me, could I ask a favour? 对不起,可以请你帮个忙吗? Sure, go ahead. 当然,说吧。 Could you tell me where the canteen is? 你可以告诉我餐厅在哪儿吗? Sure, I can ta

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(四)

Section 2 Choosing a restaurant 选择餐厅 I'm starving.Let's get something to eat.我饿死了。去吃点东西吧。 Can we go somewhere nearby? I don't feel like walking too far.我们可以在附近吃吃就好了吗。我不想走太远。 Sure.What kind of food do you like?没

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

陈豪是在北京ABC美国公司工作。今天他下班后和公司里的美籍华人Mary一起去参加了一个招待会。现在两人正在往地铁站走。 (Office ambience) C:Mary,非常抱歉,我刚才没有给你介绍在跟我讲话的

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

You are in for a treat! 这天,同事们正在讨论为我和Rhonda开生日party的事情,为了尊重寿星,大家让Rhonda和我选择一家中意的餐厅。Rhonda建议去鎮上一家叫做

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

巴黎餐厅厨师提供助益气候菜单 Paris is synonymous with good food, good wine and good times. 巴黎是美食美酒及美好时光的代名词。 At lEpi Dupin, Chef Francois Pasteau wants your meal to have one more bit of goodness: good f

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

Panda Express-Work-Success Story 熊猫快餐-工作-成功故事 Panda Express rhymes with Federal Express,but Panda does not send your mail packages around the world,and neither is FedEx a government agency.Panda Express is found in shopping malls,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Anangrycustomerinarestaurantsaidthistoawaiter.What'sthemeaningofthiscockroachinmysoup? Hereplied,Sir , I'mawaiter,notafortune-teller. Notes: 1.Anangrycustomerinarestaurantsaidthistoawaiter. 在餐厅里,一位生气的顾客对一位服务生这样

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

如果我们和朋友聊到美食话题,想问问一家餐厅怎么样,好不好吃,英文要怎么说呢?到了国外如何说才地道呢? 今日知识点: 如果我们想询问一家餐厅好不好,最简单的一个提问方式就是:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

大家是不是都有过约客户吃饭的经历呢?是不是觉得面对外籍客户不知如何开口呢?首先要不能贸然地上来就说:一起吃个饭吧?,而是应该礼貌低问别人是否有空 I wonder if you have time this ev

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

这集我们来谈谈一些在餐厅内会用到的句子, 以及一些跟吃饭有关的单字片语. 配合美国的食物介绍一二集来看, 相信从此以后到美国餐厅用餐不再是件难事

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

AS IT IS 2015-11-02 Dogs Welcome in New York Restaurants 纽约立法容许带狗到餐厅就餐 A new law makes it legal to have dogs in the outdoor areas of restaurants in New York. 纽约颁布新法律,规定狗狗待在餐馆户外区是合法的

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

卢布贬值影响俄罗斯餐饮行业 Moscow's casual dining scene has grown exponentially in the past decade, but Russia'seconomic decline, the drop in the value of the ruble and high inflation are taking a toll. IgorBukharov, president of the Rus

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(七月)

Major Wainright was requested to order his men to fire down upon the convicts through the little windows, 韦恩赖特海军少将接到请求,请求下令手下陆战队员通过那些窄小窗口迅速向罪犯们开火, first with powder and t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Topic 1-Non-essential Function Removed from Beijing Liyuan dog market was one of the largest dog markets in Beijing. But now, in response with a governmental initiative of moving non-core city functions out of the capital, large scale dog markets no

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

一看到大长队就头皮发麻?现在,有了自动排队椅,让你坐着就可以排队,你的双腿再也不用受苦了! Standing in line for the latest iPhone at the Apple store, queueing for tickets to Wimbledon or even just waiting

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Dialogue 1 (Xiao Gao is checking into a hotel. Jing Jing plays the part of the front deskemployee) 小高正在办理酒店入住,京晶扮演酒店前台 JJ: Hello, sir. How may I help you? 京晶:您好,先生,有什么我可以帮您的吗?

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Alex: So, you know how we were talking about restaurants? What's your favorite restaurant? Danny: I guess my favorite restaurant is going to be this one a in the small town near where I live on the coast. It's called Kotora, and it's an udon restaura

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Danny: So, we've been talking a lot about food. Do you have a favorite restaurant? Alex:Yeah, I do. I haven't been there for years, but it's still my favorite. It's called The Little Snail Danny: The Little Snail. Alex: And it's a French restaurant,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Two,please. 二位。 Table for five,please. 麻烦你,五人桌。 Could I have chopsticks? 给我一双筷子好吗? What time shall we go to the restaurant? 我们几点钟去餐厅呢? It's almost 9 o'clock.Let's go to the restaurant. 快八点

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语