run,跑步。 He is good at running.他擅长于跑步。 但run也有经营等意思。 She runs a convenience store.她经营一家便利店。 注:这里的便利店是 convenience store,不要说成是convenient store. run还有开动的意思。 He doesn't know how to run the car.他不知道怎

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠一词多意

Better look at the oil, too, said Stuart. 你最好看着点儿汽油,斯图亚特说。 After everything had been checked and the money had been paid, Stuart climbed in, started the engine, and drove out onto the highway. 斯图亚特付了钱,爬

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

How are you? 你好吗? How are you? 你好吗? I'm fine, thank you! And you? 我很好,谢谢!你呢? Well, not so bad. 哦,还行。 How are things going with you? 你怎么样? How are things going with you? 你怎么样? Not so ba

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

【Transcript】 Herbert:I gave the letter you wrote to a girl. Don:Did it work? Herbert: I was 1) shaking when I gave it to her. Don:So what did she say? Herbert: She laughed and then showed it to all my 2) colleagues. Don:So what happened? Herbert:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力

Money makes the world go round. I wonder if this famous English expression is very true. If you have money, the world goes round very gently and you are happy. If you dont have money, the world might not go round so smoothly. They also say that money

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

If all goes well, the first products should be on the market next year. 如果一切进展顺利的话.第一批产品可望在明年上市。 What about the launch date of the new products? 新产品什么时候上市? If all goes well, the first

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Sometimes, on these journeys, Wilbur would get tired, 有时候威尔伯走累了, and Fern would pick him up 弗恩干脆把它抱起来, and put him in the carriage alongside the doll. 放到婴儿车上,躺在洋娃娃的身边。 He liked t

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

生活中重要的事情(Important Things in Life) Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but upon reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you never would have realized your potential,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

Don't worry about a thing 不要担心呀 Cause every little thing is gonna be alright 因为所有事情都会顺利的 But don't worry about a thing, hey 所以不要担心呀嘿 Cause every little thing is gonna be alright, oh 因为所有事情都会

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

This is Scientific American sixty seconds space, I'm John Matson, got minute? Touchdown confirmed. We are safe on Mars. Time to see where our Curiosity will take us. The control room at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory late in the evening of August 5

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: 鼠标操作,每一只老鼠,都有各自的功能,点击老鼠可以选择要使用的功能,合理得运用这些功能才能使你顺利通关.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语休闲小游戏

本期节目介绍大家都非常关心的四六级考试~四六级是许多童鞋的心头大患,要知道四级不过可是不能毕业的哦~让我们来看看留学组的同学有什么好的想法和建议,让我们一起顺利的度过四

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

练习口语没内容?其实每个词组都可以说成一句话,但是这些词组都有什么意义呢?下面就跟小编一起学习如何就四级口语进行备考吧,希望可以对大家的备考有帮助。 动词词组 1. Get away wi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Why you pursue something is equally as important as what you pursue. 语音讲解: 单词发音 pursue /pəˈsjuː/ equally /ˈiːkwəli/ 连词发音 pursue something is /pəˈsjuːˈsʌmɪŋɪz/ what you pursue /wɒtʃupəˈsjuː/ 轻读重读 重读

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

All managers need written progress reports from their staff, but it is often necessary to make a verbal progress report during a meeting. A verbal report can be thought of as a combination of a presentation and a question and answer session. 所有的经

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

He took the R train downtown to Century 21. He saw a size 40 black leather jacket. He tried it on. It fit him well. The sleeves were the right length. The shoulders were the right width. The zipper smoothly zipped up and down. The lambskin was soft.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Optimism 乐观心态的意义 The cartoon aims at informing us of the significance of an optimistic mindset. Definitely, no once can deny the importance of it. An optimistic mindset can help us achieve our objectives more smoothly and realize our dr

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled It Pays to Plan by commenting on the humorous saying, It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark. You should write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words. 范文

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Part I Writing Nothing Succeeds Without a Strong Will Nothing runs smoothly in our life. To achieve things successfully, a strong will is essential. Life is like a Marathon. Many people cant get to the terminal. This is not because they are lack of v

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. 真正的绅士应该记住女人的生日,而忘记女人的年纪。 It is about respect, so usually we don't talk about these topics so the conversation can

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文