Miss Mad: I want a refund! Ali: Yes, miss. What was the problem with your purchase? Miss Mad: These pajamas don't fit right. They're too long. Ali: Would you like to have them altered? Or would you like a different size? Miss Mad: No. I want my money

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Unit Three A: Its beautiful. This is my right size. How do you sell it? B: Seven hundred and eighty Yuan. A: What a bit of money? B: Its a quality name brand and its the ladys fashion this year. How much do you like it to be? A: Should we make it fiv

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

导购口语: If you are not satisfied, you many return it. 如果你不满意,你可以退货。 We only accept returns for thirty days after the purchase. 我们这里的货物在卖出后30天内可以退货。 Bring your receipt to the customer

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Conversation 4 A: Hello, Miss.A:你好,小姐。 B: Good morning, madam. Anything I can do for you? B:噪声好,夫人。有什么事要我帮忙吗?A:Well, I bought a skirt for my eight-year-old daughter yesterday afternoon. A:哦,昨天

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

导购口语: There are all sorts of beverages in our supermarket, both domestic and imported. 我们超市有各种饮料,包括国产和进口的。 The famous old wine made from grapes is of world-class quality. 著名陈年葡萄酒具有世界级

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

导购口语: This shirt will not wrinkle. 这件衬衫不会起皱。 This kind of shirt is very easy to sell. 这种衬衫很抢手。 The blue shirt and fray tie ate a good match. 蓝衬衫和灰领带很相配。 语句解析: Wrinkle意为起皱;

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

unit 66 取消晚会 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hello, my name is Bill Martin and we have a reservation for party tonight. A:喂,您好。我叫比尔马丁,我们在你们这预定了今晚的聚会。 B:Yes, what can I do for you? B:是的,我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A: I have a problem. B: What's the problem? A: My mattress was supposed to be delivered today. B: Is there a problem? A: The delivery people showed up four hours late. B: I apologize for their tardiness. A: I was late for work because of them. B: Aga

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I have an issue. B: What is it? A: I had scheduled a delivery for today. B: So, what is the problem? A: The delivery was four hours late. B: I'm so sorry for them being late. A: I was late for work, because I had to wait up for them. B: I do apolo

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: How can I help you today? B: I am returning something that I bought yesterday. A: What would you like to return? B: I'm returning a cellphone. A: Was there somethinig wrong with it? B: It's defective. A: What isn't working on it? B: It keeps turni

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Nearly 80% of shoppers would like their e-payment records to be accepted as proof for refunds or exchanges, according to a survey by the China Youth Daily. 根据《中国青年报》近日对2000人进行的一项调查,近8成顾客想将电子支付

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

21. 如何让顾客试穿 展示商品的下一步就是顾客试穿了,可以说Please try on whichever you like.(随便试)或Would you like to try it on?(要不要试穿一下?) 22. 如何说明用途 商品要买得好,推销员对商品必须有足够的了解,说明使用方法的简易及商品的来用性,往

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Consumers in China will be entitled to a full refund on unsatisfactory products purchased online, even if the packages have been unsealed, under a draft regulation that protects buyers' rights. 根据一项保护消费者权益的条例草案,对于不

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In an effort to get US customers to turn off their explosion-prone devices, Samsung will be issuing a software update on Dec 19 that can make the Galaxy Note 7 useless bricks. 三星公司将于19日发布可以使盖乐世Note 7变成无用砖块的软

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

星级典句: 第一句:Excuse me. Are there any unreserved first class cabins? 请问还有头等舱票吗? A: Excuse me. Are there any unreserved first class cabins? 请问还有头等舱票吗? B: No. All first class cabins are reserved. B

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

unit 441 退火车票 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me. Can I get a refund of my ticket? I have to cancel my trip because I have something emergent to deal with. A:劳驾,我可以退票么?因为我有紧急的事情要处理,所以我必

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(269) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A cruise ship lost most of its power. It had to be towed back to port. The tow took five days. During that time, most toilets and showers didn't work. Most of the food spoiled. Cabin rooms were sweltering and completely dark. When the ship finally do

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

unit 346 退毛衣 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I'd like a refund on this sweater. A:这件毛衣我想退款。 B:May I have a look at your receipt? B:我可以看一下收据吗? A:Oh, here you are. A:哦,给你。 B:All right. Wait a minute.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A: I have a problem. B: What's the problem? A: My mattress was supposed to be delivered today. B: Is there a problem? A: The delivery people showed up four hours late. B: I apologize for their tardiness. A: I was late for work because of them. B:Agai

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

11.鉴于我们深感应该得到某种补偿,我们诉求你们全额退还我们的餐费。 Since we feel we should be compensated somehow, we ask you to refund the total cost of our meal. 12.好吧,我就写到这里吧,我已经迫不及待地

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语