最In导购口语 第200期:退换服务(4)
时间:2018-12-25 作者:英语课 分类:最In导购口语
Conversation 4
A: Hello, Miss.A:你好,小姐。
B: Good morning, madam. Anything I can do for you?
B:噪声好,夫人。有什么事要我帮忙吗?A:Well, I bought a skirt for my eight-year-old daughter yesterday afternoon.
A:哦,昨天下午我给8岁的女儿买了条裙子。但当她在家里试穿时,我发现太紧了。我可以退吗?B: Maybe. Our service center is responsible 1 for that. It’s beside the gate over there.
B:也许可以吧。我们的服务中心负责处理这事,服务中心就在那边大门口的旁边。
A: Thank you.A:谢谢你。(At the Service Centre)(在服务中心)
A: Excuse me.A:劳驾。
C: Yes? Can I help you?
C:要我帮忙吗?
A: Well, I bought this skirt here yesterday afternoon. But I got the wrong size. It’s too small for my daughter. I wonder if I could refund 2 it.
A:昨天下午我在这儿买了这条裙子,但尺寸不对,我女儿穿太小了。不知道能否退款?
C: Yes, you could if it;s kept intact 3. But don’t you want to get a bigger size?
C:如果裙子完好无损的话,我想是可以的。但是,您不想换一条大一点的吗?
A: I intended 4 to, but as far as I know, all the skirts of this kind here are of the same size.
A:我是想换的,但据我所知,这种裙子的尺寸都是一样的。
C: Are they? In that case, I’ll be glad to give your money back.
C:是吗?那样的话,我很乐意给您退款。
A: Sorry to have given you trouble.A:抱歉给您添麻烦了。C: Never mind. It’s just my duty.C:不要紧,这只是我的职责。
- He must be responsible to me for this matter.这件事他必须对我负责。
- The police are responsible for the preservation of law and order.警察负责维持法律与秩序。
- They demand a refund on unsatisfactory goods.他们对不满意的货品要求退款。
- We'll refund your money if you aren't satisfied.你若不满意,我们愿意退款给你。