He had to drop out of the race because his leg was injured. 因为他的脚受伤了,他不得不退出比赛。 drop out有退出和退学的意思。 He dropped out of school when he was fifteen. 他15岁时退学了。 如果drop out连成一个单

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

Japan girl group AKB48 attacked with saw 日本女子组合AKB48遭粉丝袭击 Two members of Japanese pop group AKB48 were injured on Sunday. A fan attacked them with a saw. The two singers were signing autographs for fans. They had waited for hour

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语八卦

The most idealistic, romantic and highly-strung sign, Pisceans are only too happy to lose themselves in their relationship. Being loved is central to their well-being. They are very caring, and make compassionate partners. Ideals Deeply sensitive and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

《容易受伤的女人》英文版 i have been waiting for the time waiting for you to say you're mine can't hide these feelings inside let me hold you tonight i really want you to know all these feelings i have to show how much i've been loving yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Russian Prime Minister Dimitry Medvedev is backing a campaign to crack down on smoking in Russia, the world's second biggest tobacco market after China. In a message on his video blog, he warns that one in three Russians are hooked on cigarettes and

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

委内瑞拉反对党示威活动导致7人死亡61人受伤 CARACAS, April 16 (Xinhua) -- The violent protests following Sunday's presidential election in Venezuela have so far left seven people dead and 61 others injured, Venezuelan General Attorne

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So luckily for Anna she might get out of that date with Tom! 安娜真幸运,她也许可以不去和汤姆约会了! Hey Tom, don't look so glum. 汤姆,别看起来这么愁。 I'm up for dinner if you still are? 如果你可以的话,我可以

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

A: So what brings you to my office today? B: My tooth is killing me! A: How long has your tooth been bothering you? B: It just started hurting me last night. A: Have you injured your tooth in any way? B: I think one of my fillings might be coming loo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

中文歌词: I will not make the same mistakes that you did 我不会犯你犯过的错误 I will not let myself 我不会让我自己 Cause my heart so much misery 导致我的心情如此苦恼 I will not break the way you did 我不会破坏你的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Nine Palestinians Wounded in Gaza Gunbattle with Israelis Meredith Buel Jerusalem 31 Aug 2001 14:42 UTC At least nine Palestinians were wounded during a gun battle with Israeli soldiers as troops demo

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

八名学生在新奥尔良校车撞车事故中受伤 SANTIAGO, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- Chile's ties with China will remain prosperous under the government of Michelle Bachelet, the president-elect who will begin her four-year term in March, an academic

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

开罗警察学院爆炸1人受伤 CAIRO, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- At least one people was injured on Saturday in a bomb attack near the Institute of Police Representatives in eastern Cairo on the third anniversary of an upheaval that toppled the 30-year

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

11句话抚慰受伤的心

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

哥伦比亚巴士侧翻造成7人死亡25人受伤 BOGOTA, Feb. 9 (Xinhua) -- A speeding passenger bus turned over Sunday along a highway in Colombia, killing seven people and injuring another 25, the country's Caracol Radio said. Caracol Radio news

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I won't cry No, no, no, I won't cry I will never go aside Don't see no reason why I ever should be waiting for you Time will never make me lie We had our last goodbye And there is nothing else you can do Times are changing Into something new I won't

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

BAGHDAD, March 31 (Xinhua) -- Two people were killed on Sunday and ten others wounded in several bombings in the Iraqi capital Baghdad and in eastern part of the country, the police said. A suicide bomber blew up his explosive-laden car into an Iraqi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: So, Santi are from Indonesia, correct? Santi:Yes. Todd: So, I take it, you can play sports all year round cause it's really warm? Santi: Yes. It's true. Todd: So, what kind of sports do you like to play? Santi:I like swimming and I like doing y

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Don't wait for a smile to be nice... 不要等到了一个笑容才面露慈善 Don't wait to be loved, to love. 不要等被爱了以后,才要去爱 Don't wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend. 不要等到寂寞了,才明白朋友

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

周年纪念 Anniversary 弗兰克和玛利亚40周年结婚纪念快到了雷意外地得知父母可能曾经分居过一段时间甚至都准备离开了有一天父亲弗兰克回家帮雷蒙德弄好受伤胳膊从此弗兰克和玛利亚又恢复了

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 人人都爱雷蒙德

at the moment此时,此刻,现在 at this moment在这时 at that moment在那时 I'm not feeling very well at the moment. 我现在感觉不舒服。 Are you available at the moment? 您现在有空吗? A:My brother hurt his leg badly,he's in

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语