职场英文口语 第159期:健康安全(5)
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语
英语课
So luckily for Anna she might get out of that date with Tom!
安娜真幸运,她也许可以不去和汤姆约会了!
Hey Tom, don't look so glum 1.
汤姆,别看起来这么愁。
I'm up for dinner if you still are?
如果你可以的话,我可以一起吃晚饭。
Ouch… really?
真的吗?
Sure Tom, and as you've only got one arm now, you won't be hugging me all the time.
当然了,汤姆,既然你已经剩下一只胳膊了,你就不会总是抱着我了。
You'll have to spoon feed him his food too!
你还得用勺子喂他了!
Denise, could you go and call pest 2 control please?
丹尼斯,你能叫一下害虫防治员吗?
Careful what you say Denise, or you may get injured 3 too!
注意用词,丹尼斯,或者你也会受伤害!
So it looks Anna and Tom's dinner date is on – I can't wait to be a fly-on-the-wall!
看起来汤姆和安娜的晚餐约会已成定局,我等不及要看看究竟了。
See you again soon. Bye!
下次见,拜!
adj.闷闷不乐的,阴郁的
- He was a charming mixture of glum and glee.他是一个很有魅力的人,时而忧伤时而欢笑。
- She laughed at his glum face.她嘲笑他闷闷不乐的脸。
n.瘟疫,鼠疫;害虫,害人虫;v.烦扰,纠缠
- Each year ten percent of the crop is lost to a pest called corn rootworm.一种叫玉米根虫的害虫每年会让粮食减产10%。
- That guy is a regular pest.那家伙是个十足的讨厌鬼。
标签:
职场英文