发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 一口气英语

behind [bi'hind] prep.在后面 congratulate [kən'grtjuleit] v.祝贺,庆贺 everybody ['evribɔdi] 每个人 grandmother ['grnd,mʌə] n.(外)祖母 just [dʒʌst] ad.正好,刚才,只不过,仅 monument ['mɔnjumənt] n.纪念碑(馆) pock

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(235) / 评论(0) 分类 1200个常用英语口语单词(MP3+文本)

So, tell me about your job hunting. Well, I needed something part-time. So, I tried several places. And what did you end up with? Believe it or not, I'm going to work on Saturdays in a travel agency. Wow, that's interesting. You'll probably learn a l

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

每逢佳节聚会,英美人常欢聚一堂,频频举杯,开怀畅饮,“干杯!”、“为……干杯!”之声不绝于耳。那么英美人是如何表示的呢? 一、用(Here's)to...表示

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Give the floor to 请发言;给予发言权 It is a great pleasure for me to我很荣幸 Relevant issues 相关问题 Updated research result 最新的调查结果 Attach the importance to 对给予重视 Lead-edge technologies领先技术 Minister

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

奥巴马2012龙年春节贺词演讲 Michelle and I want to send our best wishes to everyone celebrating the Lunar New Year, including Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, You know growing up in Hawaii, I remember all the excitement surrounding th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

A: Good afternoon, Jim. This is Olivia. B: Oh, hi, Olivia. How can I help you? A: I'm going to be moving out. B: Oh, really? When are you leaving? A: I'll be leaving on the last day of June. B: Any particular reason? A: I got a new job. B: Congratula

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I finally found an apartment that I want to rent. B: Where did you see it? A: I saw it in this ad for apartments in todays newspaper. B: You found an apartment in the ads? A: I really did, but whats so great about it is that its really affordable.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Unit 27 congratulations 祝贺, 贺词 children 孩子们(child 的复数)

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

A: I finally found an apartment that I want to rent. B: Where did you see it? A: I saw it in this ad for apartments in today's newspaper. B: You found an apartment in the ads? A: I really did, but what's so great about it is that it's really affordab

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: Hey Suzie. Guess what? I'm having a baby! B: Really? That's so great. Congratulations. A: Thanks. I'm so excited. We've been trying for 8 months now. B: That's really exciting. How many months are you pregnant? A: Three months. B: Are you going to

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

You're late, Tom. You just skip the hotel and _________1_________, okay? It's about time you got back on stage. I love you. Tom! You're alive! It's the great Tom Selznick! Tom Selznick, the new Rachmaninov, if only he didn't choke. Very funny! I'm go

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Five in China and five here? And I said, he's a strong, bright man. 五天在中国 五天在这里 我说 他是一个强大且聪明的人 But he has the look of a man who's about to take on a job he's not at all sure is going to end well. 但他和所

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I am sure, she said, that every one of us here will be gratified to learn 我想,它说,我们仓底这儿的每一位都会很高兴地知道, that after four weeks of unremitting effort and patience on the part of our friend the goose, 我们的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

贺词: 1. Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy Mid-autumn day! 献上节日的祝福与问候,愿你拥有一个布满发火和快乐的中秋节。 2. Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy Mid-autumn day

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

On this season I have but one thing to say: I love you.值此佳节,我只有一句话要告诉你:我爱你 Youre the best present I ever received.你是我所收到的最好的礼物。 I only want you for New year!我只要你作为我的新年礼

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

55. Whats new? 有什么新鲜事吗? 56. Count me on 算上我。 57. Dont worry. 别担心。 58. Feel better? 好点了吗? 59. I love you! 我爱你! 60. Im his fan。 我是他的影迷。 61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? 62. Thats neat. 这很好

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3.Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5.Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Jay's niece Sonya, 30, sent him a wedding invitation. She had finally found Mr. Right. Jay called his dad. Jay said, Congratulations! You might be a great grandpa again next year. His dad didn't seem too happy. Jay asked, Is something wrong? Dad said

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)