An abuse survivors group has complained to the international criminal court that the Catholic Church's guilty of crimes against humanity. Survivors network founder Barbara Blaine has travelled from the United States to give evidence at the Victorian

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

Excuse me. Where is the washroom? 请问卫生间在哪儿? Excuse me. Where is the washroom? 打扰一下,请问卫生间在哪儿? This way, please. 请这边走。 Can you tell me where the restroom is? 你能告诉我卫生间在哪儿吗?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Excuse me. Where is the automatic teller machine? 请问自动提款机在哪? Excuse me. Where is the automatic teller machine? 请问自动提款机在哪? It's in the left corner of the hall, and you can find it easily. 在大厅的左侧一角,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

What's the postage on this parcel to Hong Kong, please? 请问寄往香港的这个包裹需要多少邮资? What's the postage on this parcel to Hong Kong, please? 请问寄往香港的这个包裹需要多少邮资? It's $4 by airmail. 航空邮寄

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

UNIT 7 Study 在英国求学 LISTENING 1 Phoning for Information 打电话询问资讯 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~7 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( G )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1. brochure (A

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

A: Welcome to the International Business Department. How can I help you? 欢迎光临国际业务部。我能帮您什么吗? B: Hello. I'm Ms Dawson from Lexington Software. I need to send these documents to Vietnam via L/C. 你好。我是Lexingt

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

请问这个座位有人吗?这是我们日常生活中经常会说和听到的一句话,比如在餐厅、图书馆、电影院等场景。那么你知道它的英文怎么说吗? 今天专题中会教大家以上各种情景下如何用英文询

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

【今日基础词】 Status 【Transcript】 A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing up by his bed wanted to know his status and said to the doctor, I think that he is very ill. I am afraid tha

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

询问姓名 现在我能问了下您的名字吗? A: Now could I have your name, please? 现在我能问一下您的名字吗? B: My name Is John Deep.我叫John Deep。 同类问句: Would you kindly spell that for me? 您能拼一下吗? T

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Lesson 93 Any questions? 1.Any questions?有什么问题吗? 2.Do you have any questions?你有什么疑问吗? 3.May I ask you a question?我可以问你一个问题吗? 4.Who can answer that question?谁能回答这个问题? 5.That's a ver

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

The media, magazines, TV channels and online ads bombard us with images of what they consider beautiful until after staring for hours at these images, a general consensus is formed. 媒体、杂志、电视频道和网络广告不断用图像来灌输我

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

星级典句: 第一句:Do I have to go through the immigration and customs? 我需要通过入境和海关检查吗? A: Do I have to go through the immigration and customs? 我需要通过入境和海关检查吗? B: Yes, and get the passpor

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Do you have any direct flight to New Zealand? 你们有没有直飞新西兰的航班? A: Do you have any direct flight to New Zealand? 你们有没有直飞新西兰的航班? B: Sorry, we don't. I don't think you can

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

第一句:Show us our itineraries. 请给我们看看旅游日程吧。 A: Show us our itineraries, please. 请给我们看看旅游日程吧。 B: We'll first go to Versailes, then we'll go to Saint Denis. 我们首先去凡尔赛宫,然后去圣丹

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: I really like this beautiful apartment! B: Thank you. Do you have any further questions? A: Yes, I was wondering about safety features. B: Yes, what are your concerns? A: How about fire alarms and escape routes? B: Every apartment has its own smok

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

A: Hello, how are you doing today? B: I'm great. A: What can I do for you today? B: I wanted to ask about the apartment for rent. A: Ask away. B: I was wondering if the apartment is located in a nice area. A: As a matter of fact, the apartment is in

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

星级典句: 第一句:When does the dining car open for dinner? 餐车什么时候供应晚饭呢? A: Excuse me. When does the dining car open for dinner? 打扰一下,请问餐车什么时候供应晚饭呢? B: It opens as soon as the tr

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:When will the ship leave for Bangchui Island? 船什么时候出发去棒槌岛? A: When will the ship leave for Bangchui Island? 船什么时候出发去棒槌岛? B: It will leave the port at six on July 8. 将于7月

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

迷你对话: A: You are starting to learn English? 你开始学英语了? B: Yeah. I like it, Dad. 是的,爸爸,我喜欢英语。 A: Youre lucky you start to learn it so easily. I learned English very late, and learned it all by myself.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

询问设施 你们有些什么设施? A: And what sort of facilities can you offer? 你们有些什么设施? B: Well, naturally, we can provide audio-visual equipment for example a television, video recorder and multi-media projector, as well a

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说