【Trancript】 How can I get there? A: Hello, this is Lucy from ABC Company. Is this Monica? B:Yes, it is. A:I am calling to inform you that we have arranged an interview for this accountant position at 2 PM this Thursday afternoon. Please come on t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

询问客户的需求实用句型2S32:Let me show you our lastest designs. 我为您介绍我们最新的款式。 S33:This is our new sample, very popular. Please have a look. 这是我们的新款,很流行。请看一看。 S34:What kind of pant

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

Wheres the rest room? 女卫生间在哪里? Excuse me. Where s the rest room? 请问女卫生间在哪里? It's outside the hall. 在大厅外。 Wheres the powder room? 女卫生间在哪里? Excuse me, madam. Wheres the powder room? 打扰了,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

询问房号请您告诉我她的房间号码,好吗? A: Can you tell me her room number, please? 请您告诉我她的房间号码,好吗? B: Mm. I think she's in room 213. 嗯,我想她在213号房间吧。 同类问句: Do you know the

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

给老客户的e-mail....... Dear Ms. Reynolds: Thank you for your remittance of October 28 for your order XX-1234. We are currently processing this order, which we expect to have ready for shipment by J-Quick Shipping Company within two weeks. Our s

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

第一句:When are you going on vacation? 你什么时候开始度假? A: When are you going on vacation? 你什么时候开始度假? B: Next week. 下周。 A: When will you be back? 什么时候回来? B: In a month. 一个月以后。 第二

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:How long does the tour take? 这趟旅游要花多长时间? A: Excuse me. How long does the tour take? 打扰一下,这趟旅游要花多长时间? B: It takes a whole day. 需要一整天。 第二句:What time d

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: May I smoke? 我可以抽烟吗? B: It's forbidden in this section. 这里禁止吸烟。 A: Do you have any seat preferences? 您喜欢坐什么样的位置? B: Could you please put me in the non-smoking section? 你能不能请把我留在非吸

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: I'm Li Yang and I'm here to meet you! 我叫李阳,我都这来接您的。 B: Oh, that's very nice of you! 哦,你真是太好了! A: Did you have a nice trip? 旅途愉快吗? B: Oh, wonderful! 哦,非常好! A: Is this your first vi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: What is the purpose of your visit to the United States? 你访问美国的目的是什么? B: Business. I have a trade convention I'm attending in Chicago. 出差,我要到芝加哥去开商务会议。 A: This visa is good for two weeks. Do y

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Excuse me. Where is the railway station? 打扰一下,请问火车站在哪儿? A: Excuse me. Where is the railway station? 打扰一下,请问火车站在哪儿? B: I'm new here. You'd better ask the local people.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:How long will the return ticket be valid? 往返票期限是多少天? A: A ticket to Paris. 一张去巴黎的车票。 B: Single or return? 单程还是往返票? A: Return. How long will the return ticket be valid? 往

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星型典句: 第一句:Could you please tell where I should get off? 请告诉我该在哪儿下车好吗? A: Could you please tell me where I should get off? 请告诉我该在哪儿下车好吗? B: You should get off at the last stop. 您应

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Where can I put these suitcases? 我把这些手提箱放在哪儿呀? A: Where can I put these suitcases? 我把这些手提箱放在哪儿呀? B: Give them to me. Here's your claim tag. Don't lose it. 给我吧。这是

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Where is the taxi stand? 出租车车站在哪儿? A: Excuse me. Where is the taxi stand? 打扰了,出租车车站在哪儿? B: Oh, it's over there. 哦,就在那边。 第二句:Where can I get a taxi? 我在哪儿

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Is the flight on schedule? 飞机会准时起飞吗? A: Excuse me. Is the flight on schedule? 请问飞机会准时飞吗? B: Yes, Miss. The flight will depart on time in an hour. 是的,小姐。飞机会在一个小时

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Which gate should I get on board? 我应该在几号登机口登机? A: Which gate should I get on board? 我应该在几号登机口登机? B: Gate Eight. 8号登机口。 第二句:What's the gate number? 我的登机

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:May I have your boarding pass, please? 请出示您的登机牌,好吗? A: May I have your boarding pass, please? 请出示您的登机牌,好吗? B: Here it is, and here is my passport. 给你,这儿还有我的护

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: First, practice. You only get a few minutes to impress the interview panel, so make sure that you practice the answers to common interview questions. 首先,多练习。你只有几分钟的时间

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Where is the tourist information center? 旅游咨询处在哪里? A:Excuse me. Could you tell me where the tourist information center is? 打扰一下,你能告诉我旅游咨询处在哪儿吗? B:I'm new here. You had better ask the policeman

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话