-Good morning! Burj Al Arab, this is Muhammad. May I help you? -So we are calling people all around the world after midnight their time on December 21st to see how they are doing because there are some people who believe that the World is going to en

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Along the rails, there is kind of an empty feeling. But in the stations, the atmosphere is more one of confusion and frustration. An estimated 20 million passengers ride French public transportation each day, and while some trains, buses and subways

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

The Queen and the Duke have a happy history with Malta. Today accompanied by its Prime Minister in the warmth of the Maltese dusk, they returned to streets that would have been very familiar to them. Among those waiting to meet them, some couples wh

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

And in Germany the story of Knut, the polar bear cub has taken a new turn. With all of his worldwide fame, his handlers have decided he now needs to be brought down to size, literally, CBS News correspondent Sheila MacVicar reports. With more of a wa

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Finally in this popular month for getting married, a look at white weddings that are going green. Eco-friendly concerns have now become a big part of the big day for many couples. Here is NBC's chief environmental affairs correspondent Ann Thompson.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

September 1st, 1939, start of WWII as Nazi Germanys dictator Adolf Hitler invades neighboring Poland. The war lasts for the next six years, spanning from Europe and North Africa to Asia and the Pacific. 2004, a hostage crisis unfolds in southern Rus

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

In the course of our coverage of this nation's wars, we try everyday here to focus on the sacrifice of those who serve and their families. Nowhere is that sight more striking than when you come across the graves of those Americans who have served. A

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

I have a 45, it's 45 plus High SPF, high protection, right? En, not exactly. That SPF number indicates protection from burning UVB rays, but says nothing about blocking UVA rays which can cause wrinkle, sunspots, and cancer. Rules proposed today wou

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

August 15th 1945, what's known as VJ Day. The United States and its allies mark the effective end of WWII after 6 years of fighting. They celebrate the defeat of the Axis powers a day after Japan agrees to an unconditional surrender. 1969, in upstat

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey. Ive been for a walk on a winters day. All right, nothing like the sweet sounds of the Mamas and the Papas, singing California dream to start your day. The legendary band was the brains behind the trailbla

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

For most highschoolers, graduation day is a culmination of four years' of hard work and dedication. It was exciting to walk across the stage. But for Honor Student Caisha Gayles, what began as a happy occasion became anything but. There was a little

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

From Ben and Jen, to Vince and Jen, to Brad and Angelina, the on-set romance is a time-honored Hollywood tradition. And SHOWBIZ TONIGHT is here to tell you, that tradition is alive and well. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are the poster couple for fall

On the subject of vast distances, we come now to our series--the state of our unions about marriage in this country. Tonight couples who keep it together across the miles in what sometimes are called commuter marriages often necessary, when work is i

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Hi, everyone, as we mark the anniversary of the Iraq War, we're being reminded of all that our soldiers have sacrificed and what some continue to experience. The scandal of Walter Reed put their suffering into sharp focus and so was a new study from

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Two days after 13 investigates uncovered hidden facts about 2 Raymond Park Middle School students engaging in sexual activity during shop class, Warren Township School administrators still aren't talking. The report is raising questions nationwide. I

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Hi everyone, at the end of an extraordinary week, you can't help but be struck by how much tragic history has been made in the third week of April. Yesterday, April 19th, we marked the 12-year anniversary of the bombing in Oklahoma City. The same day

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

A distressing sound greeted Malisa Vendorpool and her fianc Robert when they returned home Saturday night. We came back home around ten thirty, ten forty-five, and, I heard an animal barking and howling. The couple heard the noises throughout the nig

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Windows PC is at the center of this digital revolution. And the way it connects up to everything else is very, very important to us. I mean vista here is a major milestone. It lets, the hardware partners we have do break through things. For example,

Hi, I'm Sue Callaway, Car Column for Fortune magazine, and I'm here in Barlia today to drive one of the rarest cars on Earth, the Maybach Exelero. It's a one of kinda hand-built eight-million-dollar 700 horse power monster. What does it feel like to

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Hong Kong is on bird flu alert. 80,000 chickens are being culled (1) and no poultry will be allowed in or out of the island for three weeks. Tests are being done on dead chickens from farms in the northeastern Yuen Long District. The Health Secretary

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年