In New York Central Park, it's looking more like spring with temperatures in the 50s. Cherry blossoms are blooming in the nation's capital months early. Skiers in New England have to find snow between the patches of grass. In Ohio, that lack of snow

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

It's like some vision of hell, an environmental apocalypse happening right now. This is the place where the coal fires burn throughout the night, and where there is still darkness at noon. This is the place with the worst pollution, collects the wors

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

I'm Ed Deitch at the NBC Wine Tasting. When it comes to ordering wine in restaurants, I'm a real cheapskate. I know that wine is an important profit center for restaurants, but I just can't get used to the idea of those huge markups, three to four ti

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

The condition called face blindness, but those who have it see perfectly fine. It's just that they can't process what anyone looks like even members of their own family. Dr. Sanjay Gupta has more in the second part of this series Mysteries of the Bra

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Its the biggest fad in fruit, but can too much of a good thing actually hurt you? Maya Sanchez shows us why the power-packed pomegranates maybe too potent. Its emerged as a mega hit with the hip, health-conscious crowd. I feel like there are so many

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Reuters. On the 7th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, America paused to remember the almost 3000 people who were killed on that sunny Tuesday morning. Relatives of victims killed at the World Trade Center gathered at Ground Zero in Lower Manhat

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

So are you feeling some relief that the prices come down a little bit? Umm, yes, I am. Hmm, because it was really hard like going to work. I work out here and I live in Baldwin, so the commute was killing me like gas-wise, so Im glad its going down

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

If Dutch cycle champion Theo Bos takes gold in the Beijing velodrome this summer, it won't be as a result of talent alone. The 24-year-old Olympic silver medalist is hoping this uniquely-designed million-dollar bike will help him take top honors in t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Worth of the average price of gasoline is about to go on a rocket ride that could last through summer. So which cities are in for a directed hit?Is it yours? Here is ABC's Cecelia Vega. With record pain at the pump, 2011 felt bad enough, and today dr

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

We're gonna eat everything on the street. Yeah, we're gonna eat our way up and down the street. We're just talking about KFC has Beijing Duck style hamburger, Beijing Duck sandwiches. And you like it? I love it. It's really really lovely. We're eatin

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Right now, a plan is underway in Saudi Arabia to make sure that there is a prayer service that happens on Tuesday. This will happen at a mosque in Riyadh. Mourners from across the country will be able to attend to pray for the late Crown Prince. This

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

I'm Emily Chang in Beijing with some of Chinese youngest tennis players who are abuzz with the excitement about their favorite tennis stars. Unfortunately, both Zheng Jie and Li Na lost their semi-final matches, but their overall success in the Austr

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

These four and five-year olds are having fun while taking a yoga class, but it's not for adults, it's designed specifically for young people. They do a little rocking, a little stretching and learn new ways to breathe. And don't forget the strengthen

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

And another graphic reminder of mans powerlessness in the skies, lightning striking this Emirates Airline's plane as it was landing in London, 500 passengers aboard this plane, as you can see, lightning striking the roof right above the pilots heads.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Neil Butcher drives his wireless car to his Birmingham office. Recharging most electric cars requires a bulky cable to be plugged into a specially-designed socket. But with wireless charging, Butcher doesn't even need to leave his vehicle. He just pa

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

The results are eminent. We now know the most stressed-out person in this whole country, someone at risk of shortening their own life. And here is ABC's Linsey Davis to tell us. Who would you guess is the most stressed-out person in America? Fireman?

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Very important news here are affecting millions of American's new indications this morning.That home values,a key factor in an economic recovery, are finally on the rise. But who's benefiting the most? ABC's Rob Nelson looking at trends.Good morning

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Just days beforehis company news Corp. splits in two, the couples are calling it quits after 14years. Spokesman said the marriage between the 82 year old and 44 year old has been irretrievably broken for more than 6 months. A person familiar with the

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

A cellphone rests in its watery-grave,a distressing sight for cellphone users everywhere. But this one, isn't dead. Hello, this Alexan,thanks for calling ,welcome, how may I help you?Liquipel is a start-up company based in Santa Ana, California. It's

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Our Instant Index tonight starts with something for all the frustrated boy wizards out there everywhere, you remember Harry Potter got that mysterious cloak. --Wow, my body is gone. --I know what that is, that's an invisibility cloak. Well we learned

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年