In Nuodeng Mountain area in northern Dali. 在云南大理北部的诺邓山区。 The eye-catching red sandstones are the home to many natural salt wells. 醒目的红色砂岩中间散布着不少天然的盐井。 The salt is indispensable for mak

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

I'll go to China next week. 下一周我会去中国。 Oh, you are lucky to enjoy the mid-autumn day there. 哦,你很幸运能在那儿度过中秋节。 It is a traditional Chinese festival cerebrated on the fifteenth of August of lunar calendar

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

今天跟大家继续分享(粉红猪小妹)的绘本,本期的导读老师是超级有爱的年轻妈妈Annie,声音很好听! 好了,咱们听语音,开始今天的故事。 The King, the Cook and the Wizard 国王,厨师与巫师 I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

讲究美食的啡友F说,澳洲英语中的龙虾有些地方称为lobster,有些地方称作crayfish,其实前者是海产甲壳类螯虾的总称,而后者一般指淡水螯虾。他说lobs

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 森林里的小动物送给蓝衣女孩很多美味的水果,可是森林和人类的世界隔着一条河,于是河里的小精灵来帮忙用一艘小船把水果运

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 美味的饼干甜点哦!甜点大厨师操纵机器来做甜点,你来帮他吧!!方向键移动,有两个机器,一个是压面胚成形,一个是包装。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

回顾好吃 之前我们和大家分享过如何地道地表示食物很好吃: Delicious: 可口的,美味的 Delish: 可口的,美味的 Taste good: 尝起来味道很好 Mouthwatering: 令人垂涎的,美味的 难吃怎么说? Taste这个

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

我们今天一起来学 @俺是以色列西兰花儿 提的话题!怎么用美语表示 the food you're eating is DELICIOUS! 1) delicious 美味的 2) delish 美味的 3) super good 特别好吃 4) scrumdiddlyumptious 美味的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Hey, Linda. How are you? 嗨,琳达。你好吗? I'm great. Alex took me to The Bread Basket today. 我很好。阿莱克斯今天带我去了面包篮。 Cool. I love that bakery. Did you try one of their doughnuts? 酷。我很爱那家面包店。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Here are 15 great options to fill your calendar with ideas that will satisfy you completely while helping to keep your weight and health risks low. 随着关于糖引起的的疾病的意识加深,我们可以用一些可行的办法帮助有需要的

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

If you haven't seen it on the menu yet, chances are you soon will. 如果你还没有在菜单上看到过羊驼肉,那么你很快就会看到了。 Alpaca meat is rising in popularity, with the Gold Coast Bulletin reporting about 70 restaurants a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

They say you shouldnt judge a book by its cover, and the same should go for fruits. Take the cherimoya. This prehistoric-looking tropical fruit has thick, scaly green skin and looks more like a Jurassic Park prop than a yummy dessert choice. And yet

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

中华饮食文化博大精深,和歪果仁聊天当然离不开吃啦,心里有好多菜肴要推荐,但是只会说yummy(好吃)怎么办?!别着急,下面就跟着小编一起学一学英文中都有哪些常见的表示食物口味的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

中华饮食文化博大精深,和歪果仁聊天当然离不开吃啦,心里有好多菜肴要推荐,但是只会说yummy(好吃)怎么办?!别着急,下面就跟着小编一起学一学英文中都有哪些常见的表示食物口味的词语

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Lesson 326 Delicious! 1.Delicious!味道好极了! 2.It's delicious!味道真是太好了。 3.The soup is delicious.汤的味道美极了。 4.It must be delicious.一定很好吃。 5.It smells delicious.闻起来真香。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Anna, are you free to talk in my office now?Yes Paul.What's wrong? 安娜,现在有空来我办公室谈谈吗?当然,保罗。出什么事了? Hold on I just need a quick bite on a biscuit that's better.Now, that was Nice'n'Cheesy. 等下,我

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Losing weight and getting in shape has never been an easy mission. We cannot survive without food and nowadays the temptation is too hard to resist: supermarkets are full of products that attract us. 减肥并且保持身形从来就不是轻而易举的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Yummy/Yum 美味 Wow, the sandwich is yum. 这个三明治很美味。 Mouthwatering:something is so good that you are drooling thinking about it That was absolutely scrumptious! 这简直太好吃了! This handmade chocolate is delectable. 这个手

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 在这个游戏中你将扮演一只苍蝇,旁边就是美味的食物,但是却也有愤怒的人类~~ 操作方法:游戏中使用鼠标控制移动。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

What's that?Sort of a shove.Shot passed my legs there. 那是什么 铲子似的东西 从我的腿边游了过去 We need to speed up. Get moving. 得加速了 动起来 Sharks lock on to the electromagnetic fields that all living creatures produce.

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生