Noise can make food taste more bland, but also increase the perception of its crunchiness. Christopher Intagliata reports 餐馆里的噪音除了会打扰到你的交谈之外还会对食物的口味产生什么影响呢? A noisy restaurant can di

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Unit 36 Delicious!美味极了! 本单词常用来赞美一道佳肴美味可口,是由It's delicious. 化简而来。 说这个词的时候,最好能略带夸张口吻,相信对方听起来,内心必然感到非常喜悦的。 A:Delicious!

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(258) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄社交英语通

decide 决定 decision 决定 December 十二月 deliver 投递 delicious 美味的

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(a-g)

Wonderful Food 美味的食物 The apples are sweet. 苹果甜, The potatoes are salty. 土豆咸, The grapes are sour. 葡萄酸, The fish is fresh. 鱼儿鲜, They are tasty and yummy. 可口美味, And healthy for me! 让我身体康健!

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

Truffles Serve Up Environmental Info Quality truffles can sell for more than a $1,000 a pound. Theyre also valuable in environmental research, work thats discussed in an article called The Hidden Life of Truffles in the April issue of Scientific Amer

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

零食小吃最美味…/Snacks A:Hello,Modern English. A:你好,洋话连篇。 B:Hello,is Drew there? B:Hello,Drew在吗? A:Allen,you can't recognize my voice, A:Allen,你听不出我的声音吗?

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Are you hungry? Do you want a snack? 你饿了吗?你想吃些点心吗? Do you always eat the same kind of snack? 你经常吃同一种点心吗? Maybe you can try something new. 也许你可以尝试些新东西。 Around the world, different

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Hi, Alex. 嗨,阿莱克斯。 Hey, Linda! How are you today? 嗨,琳达!今天过得怎么样? I'm fine. But I'm hungry. 我很好。就是有点儿饿了。 Let's go to the bakery. 我们一起去面包店吧。 Is there a bakery near here? 附

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Making a delicious burger may seem as simple as whacking a beef patty between two sesame seed buns and finishing adding a slice of iceberg lettuce - but scientists are now begging to disagree. 做一份美味的汉堡看似很简单在两片撒有芝麻

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Tonight, my mother invite her friends to come to dinner. So my mother prepare a lot of food, she even cooks the new food, which I never taste before. My mothers friends praise her a lot, which makes my mother so happy. The food my mother cooks is so

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Firm Sold Out-of-Date Food as It Was 'Tasty' Fine wines and cheese may improve with age, but Japanese consumers were probably shocked to find that one company executive thought Chinese spring rolls di

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Looking to save money? How about cut food waste?Consider food scrapsthose bits and pieces of leftover fruit, veggies, meat, and yes, even cheese, that youd normally throw away or compost. 想省钱?何不减少食物的浪费呢?考虑下做饭剩下

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Dim sum 点心 点心是一种中国南方常见的食品种类(尤其是在香港和邻近香港的地区)。因此它实际上源于中文里的方言粤语。这个词最开始表示触动你的心,但现在只用来描述餐点。许多种食物

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Rotating your plate as it is placed on the table may improve the taste of your food, psychologists claim. People have a subconscious preference for food that points away from them, according to Oxford University experts, to the extent that it can aff

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Red bell peppers 红灯笼辣椒 When it comes to vitamin C, one red bell pepper serves up more than twice the vitamin C you need in a day. Vitamin C keeps your skin smooth and healthy by helping you make more collagen, which is essential for firm, s

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Avocado牛油果 Slice one of these green babies length-wise and remove the pit. Brush the flesh with olive oil and a bit of citrus juice and set it face-down on the grill for just a few minutes, until grill marks are visible. Season with salt and pe

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Lesson 9 Around Town 第九课 城镇地标 September 21 9月21日 The Bread Basket 美味面包篮 Read it! 读读看! The bakery has new owners. 烘焙坊换了新老板, The bakery is called The Bread Basket. 现在那家烘焙坊的店名叫做

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

September 22 9月22日 Read it! 读读看! Everyone likes The Bread Basket now. 现在大家都很喜欢美味面包篮烘焙坊。 Alex bought rolls there yesterday. 亚力克斯昨天在那里买了小餐包; Susie bought a loaf of bread. 苏希买

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Lesson 6 eReport 第六课 英文札记 December 11 12月11日 Mars Candy Delights! 美味甜点火星糖! In Kaohsiung, you can find the tastiest candy. 在高雄,你可以找到最美味的糖果。 Where? At the Mars Candy Shop. 在哪里?在火

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

22. The rope breaks. 22. 绳子断了。 Go back to 1. 回到第1节。 23. You continue through the snow. There is nothing to eat , but you can make fires, and there is snow to drink. Suddenly you come to an icy lake. 23. 你继续在雪中跋涉。没

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 生存游戏