8. 1)W:What is she doing these days? M:She is learning Business English now. 2)W:I have a job interview tomorrow. M:Good luck! 3)W:Do you speak any English? M:I speak a little English. 4)W:I feel much better than I did last week. M:I'm really glad to

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The number one interview question that's most commonly asked is ....Tell Me About Yourself... 面试通常第一个问题都是:介绍一下你自己吧。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

模仿文本:In fact, its origins are in the early 1970s when a Chinese table-tennis champion Zhuang Zedong helped to pave the way for foreign relations with the United States by initiating an unlikely friendship with the American table-tennis team

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

As It Is - Pope to Visit S. Korea on First Asian Trip 教皇首次亚洲之旅访问韩国 The head of the Roman Catholic church will visit South Korea later this month. It will be the first visit of a pope to an Asian country in almost 20 years, and

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

This is AP News Minute. President Donald Trump got in a Twitter feud Thursday with MSNBC Morning Joe hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, calling her low-I.Q. Crazy Mika and him Psycho Joe. Trump also claimed to have seen Brzezinski bleeding ba

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(七)月

This is AP News Minute. President Trump is spending Friday in Britain, where he'll meet with Prime Minister Theresa May. Trump tells the British newspaper The Sun that Britain could benefit from leaving the European Union but says May is ruining it.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(七)月

AS IT IS 2016-01-05 Saudi Arabia Ends Diplomatic Ties With Iran 阿拉伯结束与伊朗的外交关系 Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Sudan have cut off diplomatic relations with Iran. On Saturday, Saudi Arabia executed a well-known Shiite Muslim leader.

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

The Civil War Ends 美国内战结束 From VOA Learning English, this is The Making of a Nation. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. Abraham Lincoln did not live to see the final surrender of the armies of the Confederacy. A Confederate sympathizer shot the preside

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

办公室电话常用英语 电话在办公时用的太普遍了。即使是同一个楼层,有时候也要打个电话。一是效率,其实主要还是懒。 1. 如何接听电话 在公司接听电话时,一般要先报上自己的姓名与公

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mr. Chairman, as you are aware, there has been contact at ministerial level. Not long ago, we were delighted to receive a visit from his Excellency Mr. Wen Jiabao. As you know already, his visit was a great success. In return, our Deputy First Minist

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

A U.S. Congressional delegation is in Iraq to meet with the country's interim government leaders and U.S. military commanders. Amid continuing violence, the senators say Iraq still needs U.S. and coalition support, and vowed to see the job through. 一

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

BBC news with Marion Marshall. US backed fighters in northern Syria have begun a campaign aimed at capturing the Islamic state group stronghold the city of Ar-Raqqah. Within hours of the announcement of the offensive by the Syria Democratic forces, t

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Finance and Economics;Spanish banks; False summit; 财经;西班牙银行;远未结束; Mark down loans, raise capital, repeat; 减少贷款,提高资金,重复此道; Like exhausted climbers nearing the summit only to find a higher p

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

英文歌词: Not Over Yet I can tell from the look on your face, You've got something to say In my heart I already know, Cos I heard you whisper her name I was the one who was keeping you warm In my arms is where you belong Day by day, I can't help lov

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Chinas top political advisory body, the Chinese Peoples Political Consultative Conference, has concluded the First session of its 12th National Committee. 中国最高级别政治会议全国人民政治协商会议第12届一次会议已于昨日结束

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年03月

奥巴马签署临时议案结束关门 WASHINGTON, Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama signed a last-minute deal early Thursday to end the partial government shutdown and raise the debt ceiling. Obama signed the bill into law without fur

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明:冬天已经结束了,春天里鸟儿在歌唱,阳光灿烂,到处看都看得到五颜六色的鲜花。 操作方法:点击[PLAY]开始游戏。游戏中使用鼠

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

如果正在寻求能操练 英语 的挑战性的机会的话,就拿起电话吧。看不到你通话的对象也看不到他们使用的肢体语言可能会使电话变成最难的一种交流工具。但是不要害怕!我们提供一些窍门来

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在雅思听力考试时间中,每段录音结束的停顿时间是让大家准备和阅读题目用的,可是有的考生喜欢在这段停顿时间将答案转道到答题纸上,因为如果在听力考试全部结束后再转写所有答案可

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

电话在办公时用的太普遍了。即使是同一个楼层,有时候也要打个电话。一是效率,其实主要还是懒。 1. 如何接听电话 在公司接听电话时,一般要先报上自己的姓名与公司名称, 比如: Thi

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语