Donald Trump, The Master of the Deal The institutions that finance what I have, they happen to be in love with Donald Trump, but they’re not in love with me because I’m a 1)nice guy or anything. T

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Zhou Libo, a Chinese stand-up comedian who is famous for his iconic Shanghai Style Small Talk, will perform at New York's Carnegie Hall in July. 因其标志性表演形式海派清口而出名的我国脱口秀喜剧演员周立波将于7月登上纽约

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Buttons Are Art at New York City Gallery 在纽约艺术画廊纽扣是一种艺术 No one can deny that buttons are an important clothing device. But, can they rise to the level of art? Organizers of an exhibit in New York City think so. Peter Soule

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

一个富裕家庭出身的男孩在中央公园被枪击致死。Castle和Beckett为侦查此案来到纽约一家私立学校,不料却陷进了这个男孩儿的朋友们所编织的陷阱里。他们没有想到这群孩子比他们想象的更加

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第一季

John Lennon - Imagine Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today... Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

They got on the crowded subway train. They sat down on the plastic seat. They sat next to a man. He was an old man. He was talking. He was talking to himself. He looked at them. He raised his voice. You're not smart, he said. Did you hear me? Did you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Ben was watching Ultimate Fighting on TV. In Ultimate Fighting, two fighters fight inside a cage. The 8-sided cage is about 30 feet across. The cage is almost six feet high. The fighters are barefoot and shirtless. They wear fingerless gloves. They p

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

He shook the squeeze bottle of mustard. The lift-top opened up. Did any mustard come out? He looked on the floor. He didn't see any mustard. He looked on the countertop. He didn't see any mustard. He squeezed mustard onto his two hot dogs. The next d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

She loved her fianc. Her fianc loved her. They both loved each other. About a month before Christmas Day, he asked, What do you want for Christmas? She said, All I want is you. She asked, What do you want for Christmas? He said, All I want is you. He

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

The refrigerator temperature is too cold, she said. The vegetables are freezing. Can you turn the temperature up? He said, Sure. It's simple. Let me show you how. Then you can do it yourself. She said, Don't show me how. Just do it. You're so lazy. Y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

He was tall and thin. His beard was white. He was wearing a baseball cap and a windbreaker. Both were dark blue. Both looked worn. He was standing on the sidewalk. He was in front of a busy museum in New York City. He was standing next to the taxi st

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Bob sat down on the bus next to an old man. The old man said, Hi. I can talk without moving my lips or opening my mouth. Would you like to see me do that? Bob said sure. The man started talking. He talked very clearly. He talked about the weather. He

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

What I discovered in New York City trash I was about 10 years old on a camping trip with my dad in the Adirondack Mountains, a wilderness area in the northern part of New York State. It was a beautiful day. The forest was sparkling. The sun made the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 跟希哥学英语

纽约上流社会的一位妇人被人杀害并将尸体塞进了墙上的保险箱。警局接到命令要求调查真相,但是他们得到的结果是一起劫杀案。为了调查真相,Castle 和Beckett不得不改变思路。Castle决定去参

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第一季

《全美达人》来到了目前世界上最繁华的城市纽约!这里的人们热情奔放,会给我们带来什么样的惊喜呢?精彩节目,尽在本期!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第八季

FPA will be good enough. 平安险就可以了。 There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. So? 船上没有精密的货物,不会在航海时受损。 所以怎样? FPA will be good enough. 平安险就可以了。 Please i

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

People will argue forever about who the world's greatest golfer is. But nobody can argue about who sank the most important putt ever made in the history of golf. It was Germany's Martin Kaymer. He sank a 5-foot putt on the last hole of the 2012 Ryder

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Noah worked for a pizza place in downtown Manhattan. At 11 p.m., a caller ordered an extra-large pizza with everything. When the pizza was ready, Noah put it in a delivery bag. He took the bag out to his new, $1,600 motorbike. The motorbike was so mu

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Gordon said, My elbow's killing me. I have tendinitis. Isaac said, A friend of mine lost both his arms. He doesn't even have an elbow. Gordon said, My back's killing me. I couldn't even get out of bed this morning. Isaac said, A friend of mine is par

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

He was on the Q train. At Union Square, two women got on the train. They sat directly across from him. They were attractive women. They looked very much alike. He went back to his magazine. The train stopped at Herald Square. They got up. He got up.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)