What's left to say? 还有什么话要说呢 These prayers ain't working anymore 那些祈祷者都不再灵验了 Every word shot down in flames 祈祷的每字每句都被击落被火光吞没 What's left to do with these broken pieces on the floor

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Home of Last Comanche Chief Close to Ruins 科曼切族最后一位首领的住宅几成废墟 One of the most interesting people in U.S. history is Quanah Parker, the last chief of the countrys Comanche Indian tribe. Quanah Parker was the son of a C

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

This is the Indonesian city of Palu. Just days after a 7.5 magnitude earthquake and following tsunami turned much of it to rubble. Rescuers are marking the debris with Indonesian flags to signal two excavators where they think bodies are trapped belo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十月)

本期聚光灯挑战赛的主题为:魔法精灵。化妆师们要依据雪山崩塌、地震层断裂、火山岩浆喷发、石油泄漏等末日灾难背景设计出兼具美感的重生精灵造型。烈焰造型的火山精灵,森林系地壳

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 特效化妆师大对决 第七季

honest adj 诚实的;正直的 brave adj 勇敢的 Loyal adj 忠诚的;忠心的 wise adj 英明的;明智的;聪明的 handsome adj 英俊的;大方的;美观的 smart adj 聪明的;漂亮的;敏捷的 argue vt 争论;辩论 △sol

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语词汇

pyramid n (古代埃及的)金字塔;锥体 △Egypt n 埃及 △Stonehenge n 史前巨石柱(英国) △statue n 雕像 capsule n 太空舱; 胶囊 represent vt 代表; 表现 include vt 包括;包含 △Neva n 涅瓦河(俄罗斯西

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

AS IT IS 2016-05-04 Another Baby Found Alive in Building Ruins in Kenya 肯尼亚废墟中发现又一幸存婴儿 Rescue crews in Nairobi have pulled a live baby from the wreckage of an apartment building that collapsed last Friday. Kenyan officials

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

The building schedule 建筑进度表 A: I see there are some workmen on the site When is the building work due to start? A:我看到在现场有些工人。本建筑工程什么时候开工? B: Well, it'll take three weeks to demolish the old buil

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

Jo: Welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English, I'm Jo. Helen: And I'm Helen. 地道英语中介绍的一些英语表达,你可能在英语课堂上学不到,但是它们在生活中却会经常出现。今天的新表达是什么呢 Jo? J

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

The first images of the Air Algerie crash site in Mali have emerged. The footage, released Friday, shows a stark terrain littered with bits of debris that appear to have been pulverized on impact. The video was aired on the French national public TV

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

BBC news. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are holding a final day of rallies in the US presidential election after an acrimonious campaign. The latest opinion polls suggest Mrs. Clinton is leading her Republican rival by about 4 percentage points. S

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

Todd: OK, now Keren, Hello. Keren: Hello. Todd: I thought we would talk about travelling. Now you've travelled to many places, many continents. Keren: Yes. Todd: Can you talk about some of the places you've been to. Keren: Yes. First of all, I spent

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Australia bids farewell to international military personnel at Perths Royal Australian Air Force base on Tuesday. It came after the visual search for a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner was called off. So on behalf of all Australians and all the fam

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

本期内容: Rescuers searched for wreckage from an EgyptAir Paris-Cairo flight which crashed into the Mediterranean Sea. The Airbus A320, carrying 66 passengers and crew, disappeared from the radar shortly after entering Egyptian airspace. Greece

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Amid the desperate attempts by rescue teams to find anyone alive in the wreckage left by the Japan tsunami, survivors of the disaster are struggling to get by. Close to half a million people are estimated to be living in shelters, most sleeping on th

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年3月

Chinese flags flew at half-staff to mark the beginning of a three-day mourning period for the victims of a massive earthquake that struck southwestern China one week ago. More than 34,000 people have been confirmed dead, and the casualties now includ

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年5月

The toll in the California wildfires is rising tonight, as search teams go through the charred ruins. Officials have confirmed now at least 29 deaths in a storm of fires that erupted Sunday night. Mina Kim of PBS member station KQED has our report. H

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Todd: OK, now Keren, Hello. Keren: Hello. Todd: I thought we would talk about travelling. Now you've travelled to many places, many continents. Keren: Yes. Todd: Can you talk about some of the places you've been to. Keren: Yes. First of all, I spent

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂