But at the end of the day, we can have the most dedicated teachers, the most supportive parents, the best schools in the worldand none of it will make a difference, none of it will matter unless all of you fulfill your responsibilities, unless you sh

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

These people succeeded because they understood that you can't let your failures define you -- you have to let your failures teach you. You have to let them show you what to do differently the next time. So if you get into trouble, that doesn't mean y

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Martin Luther King's dream was the American Dream. His quest is our quest: the ceaseless striving to live our true creed. Our history has been built on such dreams and labors. And dreams and labors we will redeem the promise of America in the 21st Ce

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

After nine years at Bell labs, I decided to leave that warm, cozyivory towerfor what I considered to be the real world, a university. Bell Labs, to quote what was said about Mary Poppins, was practically perfect in every way, but I wanted to leave be

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

The climate problem is the unintended consequence of our success. We depend on fossil energy to keep our homes warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and lit at night; we use it to travel across town and across continents. Energy is a fundamental re

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

You see? If all you remember in years to come is the 'gay wizard' joke, I've come out ahead of Baroness Mary Warnock. Achievable goals: the first step to self improvement. 你们知道吗?如果在若干年后你们还仅仅记得快乐的魔法师这

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I got from the couch, walked across the room, looked their deadly eye, pointing in his face and shouted at the top of my lungs No! Silence! I knew I chickened this room up. This De Niro guy was dumb. Then he dumb on me, then he wasn't stone face beca

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

This wandering path led me into the private sector where I moved from advising companies on how to deal effectively with governments, to running a $10 billion business in superannuation. And how I oscillate between being a non-executive director and

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Once we have defined our idea of success, the experts tell us that we should set some goals and then work out the actions or steps needed to reach them. Analyst Richard St John, speaker at the Big Ideas forum several years ago, did this by asking 500

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Now, being human, we are imperfect. That's why we need each other, to catch each other when we falter, to encourage each other when we lose heart. Some may lead, some may follow, but none of us can go it alone. 现在,作为人类,我们都是不完

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I ran--I ran as a daughter who benefited from opportunities my mother never dreamed of. I ran as a mother who worries about my daughter's future and a mother who wants to leave all children brighter tomorrows. 作为一个女儿参加竞选,我得益

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

We'll have to work hard to get back to fiscal responsiblility and a strong middle class. But on the day we live in an America whose middle class in thriving and growing again, where all Americans, no matter where they live or where their ancestors ca

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Just think how much more progress we could have made over the past 40 years if we'd had a Democratic president. Think about the lost opportunities of these past seven years on the environment and the economy, on health care and civil rights, on educa

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Now, I understand--I understand that we all know this has been a tough fight, but the Democratic Party is a family. And now it's time to restore the ties that bind us together and to come together around the ideals we share, the values we cherish, an

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, so much. Thank you, all. Thank you very, very much. Well, this isn't exactly the party I'd planned, but I sure like the company. 谢谢你们,谢谢你们。非常感谢你们。感谢你们所有的人。非常非常

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I'm the one who is doing all the work, so we just want you to stay cool for a minute. 我一个人做了所有这个工作,所以我想让你们冷静一会儿。 However, I think we're going to do it, and I think that we must pay what needs to be

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

So it is not surprising that some would have us stay where we are a little longer to rest, to wait. But this city of Houston, this state of Texas, this country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behin

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Primarily, this is because the rulers of the exchange of mankinds goods have failed, through their own stubbornness and their own incompetence, have admitted their failure and have abdicated. Practices of the unscrupulous money changers stand indicte

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲